Character Spinning and won't stop.

FlaccidFisherman
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
When ever i spawn in my character just spins on the spot and when i try to move it glitches and stops me, I cant stop it from spinning please help.

Comments

• LOLGotYerTags
    14299 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Do you have a controller plugged in?

If so, Unplug it.
  • JPhysics
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    Sounds like a hardware or keybinding conflict. I assume your mouse and keyboard work perfectly fine outside of the game and its not a general hardware failure .... ?
    Unplug any peripherals plugged in such as a controller or 2nd keypad, it may be causing a conflict. Also check keybindings in case there is a conflict there, you can set them to default settings to be sure, but you will have to customise them again afterwards.
  • FlaccidFisherman
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ok ill try that
  • Pricey_Brown
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I’m posting in case someone else comes across this problem like I did today. I managed to fix this issue by turning Bluetooth off in my settings. I have a Xbox one controller connected to my pc and although it was turned off it seemed to be causing this issue in battlefield 4.