For anyone who's having KD trouble in BF1

Comments

  • KeithxSavage
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    There's no such thing as infantry kd to vehicle kd. Its just an overall KD. & the vehicles help, & thankfully dice gave the vehicles some balls in BF1. If you guys are getting mad about me mentioning KD. Maybe you're negative? Idk.. Take my advice, it'll help some.
    I go positive with out the vehicles any match I want. The guns are accurate & powerful enough to do that in BF1.
    But for the people who can't go positive, & they want some help, .....^
  • TEKNOCODE
    11330 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There's no such thing as infantry kd

    Wrong.
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3018 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    lucidstorm wrote: »
    robmcewen wrote: »
    Iv got a positive K/D by playing the objective playing as PBI and not camping in a heavy tank

    thread is no about KD, you're playing his game

    Nothing worse than trying to capture a zone on operations and seeing half your team hill humping in tanks watching as the rest of the team is trying to win the game without enough people to cap all the points. Just saying that you can help your team and get a positive K/D by git gud and not just by hill humping with a heavy tank watching your team lose, and as @Desyatnik_Pansy say's you're not improving your skill as a player. As we all know turning flags red to blue is the aim of the game, That's all.
  • THAGURT
    418 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    For anyone who is having KD trouble kill more people per death.
  • BoWinston
    952 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yesterday I had a tank camper on my team in Soissons Conquest on the French side and he literally stayed right next to the deployment area firing from an Assault tank across the map and down to B flag and would not move for at least 10 min.

    I sent him a polite message to move up and help the team and he never responded. I took an armored car and continually drove underneath him and pushed him all the way to flag E and forced him into the game until he was destroyed. It was glorious.
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3018 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BoWinston wrote: »
    Yesterday I had a tank camper on my team in Soissons Conquest on the French side and he literally stayed right next to the deployment area firing from an Assault tank across the map and down to B flag and would not move for at least 10 min.

    I sent him a polite message to move up and help the team and he never responded. I took an armored car and continually drove underneath him and pushed him all the way to flag E and forced him into the game until he was destroyed. It was glorious.

    This works? I try it next time I see a tank doing this. Thanks for the top tip
  • Desyatnik_Pansy
    1466 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There's no such thing as infantry kd to vehicle kd. Its just an overall KD. & the vehicles help, & thankfully dice gave the vehicles some balls in BF1. If you guys are getting mad about me mentioning KD. Maybe you're negative? Idk.. Take my advice, it'll help some.
    I go positive with out the vehicles any match I want. The guns are accurate & powerful enough to do that in BF1.
    But for the people who can't go positive, & they want some help, .....^

    Ok, I bit the bait. I'm just going with OP Is trolling, so without further delay, I'm out.
    KBNcZ.gif
  • BoWinston
    952 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    robmcewen wrote: »
    BoWinston wrote: »
    Yesterday I had a tank camper on my team in Soissons Conquest on the French side and he literally stayed right next to the deployment area firing from an Assault tank across the map and down to B flag and would not move for at least 10 min.

    I sent him a polite message to move up and help the team and he never responded. I took an armored car and continually drove underneath him and pushed him all the way to flag E and forced him into the game until he was destroyed. It was glorious.

    This works? I try it next time I see a tank doing this. Thanks for the top tip

    The guy on my team was in an Assault tank so it was easy to move him because those tanks have crappy brakes. Not sure that'll work with a noob in a heavy tank, but you can definitely harass and disrupt their fire with an armored car blocking their view.
  • KeithxSavage
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The way people hate on Heavy Tanks^ kinda proves my point, that they will get you a lot of kills if you practice with them. I'm not saying camp' with the tank, I'm saying patrol" the area around the objectives & take out the enemy. Thatll actually help the Team a lot. & **** off the other team when they're getting creamed.
  • lucidstorm
    1738 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited April 2017
    robmcewen wrote: »
    lucidstorm wrote: »
    robmcewen wrote: »
    Iv got a positive K/D by playing the objective playing as PBI and not camping in a heavy tank

    thread is no about KD, you're playing his game

    Nothing worse than trying to capture a zone on operations and seeing half your team hill humping in tanks watching as the rest of the team is trying to win the game without enough people to cap all the points. Just saying that you can help your team and get a positive K/D by git gud and not just by hill humping with a heavy tank watching your team lose, and as @Desyatnik_Pansy say's you're not improving your skill as a player. As we all know turning flags red to blue is the aim of the game, That's all.

    but he is not talking about KD, he is outeering his hate vs tank (''go grab a tank and see how easy it is), probably he doesn't care about kd and is teamplayer like you
  • KeithxSavage
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What do you mean I'm not talking about KD. What's the conspiracy here? I'm stating a fact that if you're having trouble getting a positive KD on your record. Then the Heavy tanks can help. So...
  • PaintedFanatic
    702 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 2017
    I'm a really worthless player who likes to sit on hills with heavy tanks. Just moved over from infinite warfare so this is all so new to me. Camping is really easy so I figured I'd do it with tanks too. Easy kills are the best.

  • VictorLima141
    450 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Most of the **** stains on this forum who always brag about K/D or will use K/D as an argument for everything, are:
    Hellriegel nuthuggers
    automatico nuthuggers
    Trench fighter spammer
    Heavy tank nuthugger
    artillery truck nuthugger
    COD refugee

  • PaintedFanatic
    702 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Most of the **** stains on this forum who always brag about K/D or will use K/D as an argument for everything, are:
    Hellriegel nuthuggers
    automatico nuthuggers
    Trench fighter spammer
    Heavy tank nuthugger
    artillery truck nuthugger
    COD refugee

    Couldn't have said it better myself
  • THAGURT
    418 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Most of the **** stains on this forum who always brag about K/D or will use K/D as an argument for everything, are:
    Hellriegel nuthuggers
    automatico nuthuggers
    Trench fighter spammer
    Heavy tank nuthugger
    artillery truck nuthugger
    COD refugee

    And most of them would tell you to get gud
  • lucidstorm
    1738 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    What do you mean I'm not talking about KD. What's the conspiracy here? I'm stating a fact that if you're having trouble getting a positive KD on your record. Then the Heavy tanks can help. So...

    you dont' fool me fool
    pardon nomen omen
  • Darkwulf32
    136 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Easiest was to up your KD and not negatively impact your team? Disconnect your wifi while you are having a bad game. Your stat won't count.
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Most of the **** stains on this forum who always brag about K/D or will use K/D as an argument for everything, are:
    Hellriegel nuthuggers
    automatico nuthuggers
    Trench fighter spammer
    Heavy tank nuthugger
    artillery truck nuthugger
    COD refugee

    True, but there are people who can play it fair and perform well.
  • Sir-Smithsonian
    908 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Do you like having your teammates or the enemy camping in a tank at spawn?
  • DavTan
    777 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Clicked on this thread thinking I'd find some tips about how to improve my gun game... Like Positioning strategy etc.. as I don't do as well as I used to in previous bf,s due to the way they've changed things.

    But I'm disappointed... All you got is... Get in a tank or plane errr duhh... Really no .... Sherlock.

    Tanks are boring in this game and not even real tanks imo And the only real tank ( ie has a turret) requires no team work.

    Planes are boring to me also... especially when I have friends on the ground, why would I wanna lone wolf it in the air.

    Sadly for me this battlefield is infantryfield.

    Got any real tips for for old dogs like me.
Sign In or Register to comment.