I swear BF1 is a joke now..

UsTinKofFEAR-3Lk
56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Game is not fun anymore.. That's all u see is tank camping noobs the entire map and DiCE has the audacity to give tank 3rd person view WTF??? I don't understand they theses ppl feel the need to OP the damn vehicles(Tanks,helicopters).. This game is boring as ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ now and barely hanging on..

Comments

• jjsf24
    314 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Game is not fun anymore.. That's all u see is tank camping noobs the entire map and DiCE has the audacity to give tank 3rd person view WTF??? I don't understand they theses ppl feel the need to OP the damn vehicles(Tanks,helicopters).. This game is boring as **** now and barely hanging on..

Yes. Youre right! We should nerf all the vehicles so infantry can take em out 1v1!

Spoiler: 1 or 2 assaults can destroy a heavy tank in seconds, only vehicle ill say is OP is the trenchfighter, everything else looks like its in a good place or underpowered vehicle wise
  • SpinDoctor122
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    Game is not fun anymore.. That's all u see is tank camping noobs the entire map and DiCE has the audacity to give tank 3rd person view WTF??? I don't understand they theses ppl feel the need to OP the damn vehicles(Tanks,helicopters).. This game is boring as **** now and barely hanging on..

Sir, that is the definition of a battlefield. It is not limited to infantry, there will be planes, tanks, boats, jeeps, etc. This is one key aspect that sets the battlefield series apart from other games. You have to adjust your play-style to the different vectors of combat.

If you are not fond of vehicles, then I recommend to become good at the assault class. Try not to put yourself in position to be easily spotted by tanks and trucks ( I know it is difficult at times when pushing an objective, but it is hard to hide from anything in that scenario. ) Find out how to get into blind spots, as a tanker this is what kills me the most. When 1 or 2 assaults attack me from my blind spot, by the time I can even figure out where they are, I'm at less than half health.

If you are expecting / desiring to be able to throw a grenade and kill a tank, or not have to deal when them, then I would suggest to play a different type of game.
  • mistaviks2
    218 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This is why I play infantry only maps. It's a boots on the ground, fair fight. I've always hated the vehicles in battlefield.
  • PaintedFanatic
    702 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What is the point of coming on here and complaining :D.
    honestly you people never cease to amaze me. 3rd person tanks have always been in battlefield. Don't like it, don't play it. In which case, I say farewell, you will not be missed
  • jjsf24
    mistaviks2 wrote: »
    This is why I play infantry only maps. It's a boots on the ground, fair fight. I've always hated the vehicles in battlefield.

I like this guy, he knows where he belongs unlike most "infantry mains"
  • PaintedFanatic
    702 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    jjsf24 wrote: »

Yeah, you both need to go back to playing cod. You're not wanted here
  • ProAssassin2003
    3865 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Only Joke is this Post.
  • MATT-CHEW82
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Camping tankers annoy me too. That's why God created bombers B)
  • jjsf24

Yeah, you both need to go back to playing cod. You're not wanted here

Nah, ill just kill you in my heavy tank :p or assault tank now...or recon lol
  • wrghjkv
    700 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Yes. Youre right! We should nerf all the vehicles so infantry can take em out 1v1!

Spoiler: 1 or 2 assaults can destroy a heavy tank in seconds, only vehicle ill say is OP is the trenchfighter, everything else looks like its in a good place or underpowered vehicle wise

Stop your BS, when compared to the previous BF titles, BF1's vehicles are seriously overpowered. Planes going 70+/0 is frustrating. Heavy tanks going 70+/0 is frustrating. In BF4, BF3 I've never seen that.
  • shadow7154
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Tank camping noob, get in a tank and get rid of their ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Could also try sneaking behind them, placing dynamite, blow them to pieces, then rub it in. The real problem is you whiners. Half of the tankers are afraid capping/defending now.
  • quangoo_3000
    306 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited April 2017
    Tank camping doesnt really help a team. I tried being Mr PTFO and jumped into the new st chamond, which literally drives likes its on ice, and got destroyed.

The limpet charge is pretty underrated when it comes to taking out tabks. Its easier than you think. Usually I just wait for oppurtunisitic time, if I see a tank around a corner jump out like "surprise mothafUCKuh" and BOOM disable their track.
  • jjsf24
    wrghjkv wrote: »

Stop your BS, when compared to the previous BF titles, BF1's vehicles are seriously overpowered. Planes going 70+/0 is frustrating. Heavy tanks going 70+/0 is frustrating. In BF4, BF3 I've never seen that.

What about helicopters? Lol those went on HUGE killstreaks and id go 40/50-0 in battlefield 4 in a tank???? Lol and every plane is balanced or underpowered except the trench fighter imo, tanks go 70-0 if theyre smart or campers , attack planes/bombers never go 70-0 especially if im a tank i shoot those down wen they try to strafe me or fly too close. If fighters had a tank hunting variant id lose it because those i cant shoot em down(probably as it should be) .
  • MAADDEE
    165 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

To go 70/0 with a heavy tank you need a full noob enemy team. Tanks are very very far from being unkillable.
    Fighters on the other hands are extremely overpowered(in terms of survivability), they basically have no real counter currently(if you don't count other fighters).
    Actually every plane is much harder to be destroyed than tanks. You can take out any tank with 2assault or even with standard grenades, but there are no infantry weapon that would work well again planes.
  • Ram1c
    4167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Then you never played against a good tanking team. The reason why the tanks are given more health in this game is due to the restrictive nature of the tank design. They're primitive of coarse they're going to get more health. You basically can't even compare them to other tanks in the series. Most of them can only fire off of one section, they're extremely slow, and if playing hardcore the views are very limited.

To me it's a good trade off, when your in a heavy tank by yourself and you get attacked by a team of coordinated assault players you'll get my point. The reason why tanks get such high kills and low deaths is most of the time due to the enemy team being just plain bad and the tanker is good. There are many factors that come in favor of each, but it all comes down to skill.

Idk how anyone can still complain about tanks when the emergency repair got nerfed to basically nothing. You trying to compare a tank with 360 degree turning capability and a 360 rotating turret is irrelevant. Not to mention the turbo button as well.

I think dice did a great job with the tanks they really show the difference between how advance warfare is now and how primitive this war really was. Nobody seems to remember how such a small number of kills in ww1 were attributed by actual firearms as compared to like artillery shelling. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I think melee weapons killed more people infantry wise.
  • Private_UMPalot
    4234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    We must have very good anti tank and anti air on PS4, i never see anyone go 70-0.

Oh, i don't play Operations though.
  • KeithxSavage
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've said it a lot, but the games getting boring because of the lack of content. If you Google ww1 weapons, it proves Dice could have added Triple the amount of weapons for all 4 classes Easy. & it would have made the game more fun to unlock them as you played, more anti-tank launchers weapons too.

Plus like I've said before, it would have been better if you could earn camos as you go alone too. Like woodland-desert-fall up to silver/gold for each weapon & vehicle.
    But when all that there is to earn is random battlepack skins for guns you most likely don't even use & a number rank next to your name.
    The game has a way of getting boring Way to fast ...
  • Loqtrall
    12468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

"feel the need to GIVE vehicles 3rd person view"?

Wut

Vehicles have had 3rd person view in literally every BF game ever made.

Lastly - I played maybe 5-6 matches today as a Medic, and ranked higher on the scoreboard each round than the majority of people using vehicles in the game. Me and my squadies were taking out tanks left and right.
  • zwolseballetjes
    849 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    shadow7154 wrote: »
    Tank camping noob, get in a tank and get rid of their ****. Could also try sneaking behind them, placing dynamite, blow them to pieces, then rub it in. The real problem is you whiners. Half of the tankers are afraid capping/defending now.

Well that is the problem Dice created with the last patch. The quick repair is decreased from 30 to 10 now. So many tankers play on the safe side on the battlefield instead of PTFO. I cant blaim them