Weekly BF

Shotgun range is ridiculous

124»

Comments

• von_Campenstein
    6571 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Necromancer lvl37, Post of Corruption.
  • Splatone
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They are getting killed by the slug and think it's the hunter. Most satisfying thing in the game is picking off snipers with the slug from across the map. I'll bet they guys complaining are scouts. Still takes at least two or three shots. Sometimes you can do ohk with headshot but it's rare.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Apparently you never played other battlefields where the range was much more strong for the shotguns.
  • Tansho
    176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    As said above, pretty sure it's new crying because the 10-A slug is making people upset. I honestly didn't realize how inconsistent the shotgun pellets can be until I started using the slug for the unlock. People that would have been just winged before with buckshot when I goofed the shot a little bit are dropping dead because the slug connects completely. Starting to like the gun.
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3870 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Thread closed due to necro.

Dont necro old threads.

-CB

This discussion has been closed.