Weekly Debrief

Feeling totally Screwed

2»

Comments

• lh20122012
    1830 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Dude, it's a trial. And they don't earn xp.

And the dlc weapons are some of the best in the game.
  • greywulf99
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yes totally feel screwed. The old bait and switch Battlefield style.
  • Private_UMPalot
    4234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited April 2017
    greywulf99 wrote: »
    Yes totally feel screwed. The old bait and switch Battlefield style.

So much so, you had to start your very own thread about it.

So sad.
    Post edited by Private_UMPalot on
  • HerrDonaldTrump
    93 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    Does anyone else who has spent over a hundred bucks on this game feel cheated now that they started this friends playing premium BS. if I would have known that I could have played the new maps w/o spending more I wouldn't have bought it. Who gives a flyin flip about the new guns. ( they're crap anyway. The way I see it they owe me half the premium price back. I think there's a case for it too.

I feel a bit ripped off in a sense that us premium users aren't getting something extra from it, I think there should have been an added on story mode an extension to add something to allow us to play as Russians, Ottomans, Germans, French, and Austria-Hungarians.
    By that I mean as you add respected factions into the game you could also try to add in a short little story, I mean they already have new maps that they add so why not, albeit, I know that is asking for more, but the premium pass cost the same price as the base game so how is it so unfair to ask for a little something more to be added?
  • Phat_Helmet
    2164 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Does anyone else who has spent over a hundred bucks on this game feel cheated now that they started this friends playing premium BS. if I would have known that I could have played the new maps w/o spending more I wouldn't have bought it. Who gives a flyin flip about the new guns. ( they're crap anyway. The way I see it they owe me half the premium price back. I think there's a case for it too.

Nope.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11075 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Nope.
    Ditto.
  • ivanboing
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah i feel the same, but my thread got closed and i was banned for complaining about being lied to.
  • Tansho
    176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    No. Anything that populates the DLC maps and game modes is welcome to me. I wouldn't care if they put the maps into the base game map rotations. I'd rather not have the DLC content effectively dead in a few months. I don't even think the friends feature will prevent this much because people aren't going to want to play for more than a match or two with no experience.
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3870 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Let's keep this particular discussion to the thread I linked to in my other post so that we dont have several on the same topic.
    ivanboing wrote: »
    Yeah i feel the same, but my thread got closed and i was banned for complaining about being lied to.

Sorry to burst your bubble but you were not banned for complaining about being lied to.

-CB

This discussion has been closed.