Weekly BF

3 Puzzle Pieces Left

«1
gtac10
613 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited April 2017
I was curios, how many more scraps do you think I need to spend on superior battlepacks in order to get 3 more saber pieces?

Comments

  • JacobtheSmartGuy
    973 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm going to guess 10,000, but it could be more or less.
  • cammoses003
    649 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    maybe 2,700.. maybe 10,000,000..

    the beauty of RNG
  • gtac10
    613 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I only have 6,000 if I scrap all my skins. Do you think I can get it?
  • JacobtheSmartGuy
    973 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If you really want it, go for it
  • BaconRebellion
    2444 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The only puzzle piece weapon I want is the kukri. Just got my first piece for it.
  • gtac10
    613 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If you really want it, go for it

    I'll see how many more pieces I'll get for it first so I won't have to scrap as much skins
  • crabman169
    12845 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The only puzzle piece weapon I want is the kukri. Just got my first piece for it.

    WWaTl3bl.jpg

    It cuts wire
  • Holmindeboks
    162 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    i want the saber but this **** rng hates me and i dont get any ****** puzzle piece. i dont get battlepacks. and if i get it its white trash only. i bought a superior battlepack and dont even got a puzzle piece ****** **** rng game
  • gtac10
    613 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    i want the saber but this **** rng hates me and i dont get any ****** puzzle piece. i dont get battlepacks. and if i get it its white trash only. i bought a superior battlepack and dont even got a puzzle piece ****** **** rng game

    I feel ya man. I spent $60 trying to get it and I still don't have it
  • l_water_l
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The saber is the really the only one I've wanted but so far I only have 3 kurki pieces, no saber pieces.
  • gtac10
    613 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    l_water_l wrote: »
    The saber is the really the only one I've wanted but so far I only have 3 kurki pieces, no saber pieces.

    I have 2 kukri pieces and 2 saber pieces. I hope player trading comes into the game, I would trade my 2 saber pieces for your 3 kukri pieces
  • l_water_l
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    deal.
  • gtac10
    613 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    l_water_l wrote: »
    deal.

    Welp, all we have to do now is convince Dice to add trading. Sounds easy enough
  • Tansho
    176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 2017
    What I'd really like to see is the odds to draw listed on the skins. Click regular battle pack and it shows percent for each category, like legendary vs special skins, then odds of each skin in each category if you get that category. Choose superior or legendary pack and it changes to show the odds in superior.
  • von_Campenstein
    6571 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    The only puzzle piece weapon I want is the kukri. Just got my first piece for it.

    WWaTl3bl.jpg

    It cuts wire

    To OP I'd not try, as with most everything else things tend to happen when you don't force it. As for the kukri it better be the stomach/neck combo animation.
  • gtac10
    613 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    The only puzzle piece weapon I want is the kukri. Just got my first piece for it.

    WWaTl3bl.jpg

    It cuts wire

    To OP I'd not try, as with most everything else things tend to happen when you don't force it. As for the kukri it better be the stomach/neck combo animation.

    I'll wait it out and see how many pieces I'll need before I scrap my skins
  • crabman169
    12845 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    gtac10 wrote: »
    l_water_l wrote: »
    The saber is the really the only one I've wanted but so far I only have 3 kurki pieces, no saber pieces.

    I have 2 kukri pieces and 2 saber pieces. I hope player trading comes into the game, I would trade my 2 saber pieces for your 3 kukri pieces

    I'd trade you my two billhooks and one kurki pieces for your two saber pieces. Just got my first saber piece last night

    crabman169 wrote: »
    The only puzzle piece weapon I want is the kukri. Just got my first piece for it.

    WWaTl3bl.jpg

    It cuts wire

    To OP I'd not try, as with most everything else things tend to happen when you don't force it. As for the kukri it better be the stomach/neck combo animation.

    Not really as its a slashing weapon. It looks gruesome chopping it in people's necks. Think of it as a inverted scimitar/saber
    Tansho wrote: »
    What I'd really like to see is the odds to draw listed on the skins. Click regular battle pack and it shows percent for each category, like legendary vs special skins, then odds of each skin in each category if you get that category. Choose superior or legendary pack and it changes to show the odds in superior.

    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/93703/121-battlepacks-the-results#latest
    (Might have to go to first page)

    I have a post in there linking my other results from Christmas

    Not exactly what you are after but at least it might give you some idea
  • gtac10
    613 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    gtac10 wrote: »
    l_water_l wrote: »
    The saber is the really the only one I've wanted but so far I only have 3 kurki pieces, no saber pieces.

    I have 2 kukri pieces and 2 saber pieces. I hope player trading comes into the game, I would trade my 2 saber pieces for your 3 kukri pieces

    I'd trade you my two billhooks and one kurki pieces for your two saber pieces. Just got my first saber piece last night

    crabman169 wrote: »
    The only puzzle piece weapon I want is the kukri. Just got my first piece for it.

    WWaTl3bl.jpg

    It cuts wire

    To OP I'd not try, as with most everything else things tend to happen when you don't force it. As for the kukri it better be the stomach/neck combo animation.

    Not really as its a slashing weapon. It looks gruesome chopping it in people's necks. Think of it as a inverted scimitar/saber
    Tansho wrote: »
    What I'd really like to see is the odds to draw listed on the skins. Click regular battle pack and it shows percent for each category, like legendary vs special skins, then odds of each skin in each category if you get that category. Choose superior or legendary pack and it changes to show the odds in superior.

    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/93703/121-battlepacks-the-results#latest
    (Might have to go to first page)

    I have a post in there linking my other results from Christmas

    Not exactly what you are after but at least it might give you some idea

    Thanks, but can you get some stats on superior battlepacks? If you do, please do 26, since it cost the same amount of scraps as 121 standard ones. I want to know what will give me the best odds
  • crabman169
    12845 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ^
    So far this revision;

    1) Bulldog - The Kid + Squad Boost

    2) Henry Martini - Massoko + Saber puzzle piece

  • gtac10
    613 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    ^
    So far this revision;

    1) Bulldog - The Kid + Squad Boost

    2) Henry Martini - Massoko + Saber puzzle piece

    Do you have more scraps or nah?
Sign In or Register to comment.