Weekly Debrief

Empty Games!!!!

NED310
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Playing ps4 and the amount of empty games i get placed in is starting to get really frustrating.Mainly new maps with operations but its becoming a game breaker.

I have a few hours a day spare to play and dont want to waste it searching for games!

Something must be wrong as ps4 has the highest number of active players.

Every game i join has 1/2 players on each side

Comments

• crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Use. The. Server. Browser.
  • Sed83
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    op
    crabman169 wrote: »

operation doesnt have server browser...

i think something's broken... i used to join easily the new maps and there would be players... this few days when i join it is always an empty room... when im in a party and the party leader searches for one he can get one with players in it... but when i do it it's always empty...
  • Private_UMPalot
    4234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I had a go of Operations last night, the screen borked on loading, then i was put with one other person. I quit out, joined again, and was put in a full server.
  • James_D_Sidious
    407 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    stopped playing 2 months before the DLC release, never bothered with premium, never looked back tbh. It's not a bad game but it suffers from the same issues the other Premium Battlefields suffered. The community split with the DLC is real.
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sed83 wrote: »
    op
    crabman169 wrote: »

operation doesnt have server browser...

i think something's broken... i used to join easily the new maps and there would be players... this few days when i join it is always an empty room... when im in a party and the party leader searches for one he can get one with players in it... but when i do it it's always empty...

3ZmDLHl.jpg

wZRbGCa.jpg

If you use the quickmatch menu to put you in Operations it will put you in populated matches; going through the Operations menu (at least for the dlc operations) pops you in empty servers
    stopped playing 2 months before the DLC release, never bothered with premium, never looked back tbh. It's not a bad game but it suffers from the same issues the other Premium Battlefields suffered. The community split with the DLC is real.

Curious to know how you think the community is split by the dlc especially considering that you haven't played for 2 months