Weekly BF

Thank you to the people that pointed out to me the fact

Comments

• Phthinein
    3643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    The way I look at it. If you have more than 15% accuracy with any of the high capacity LMGs, you aren't playing the support role to its potential by constantly laying suppressive fire down to help your team advance under heavy enemy troop contention.

I'd rather kill the enemies than suppress them.
    Pretty sure that's more helpful than a scare tactic that doesn't work.
  • captinsmooth
    1969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The way I look at it. If you have more than 15% accuracy with any of the high capacity LMGs, you aren't playing the support role to its potential by constantly laying suppressive fire down to help your team advance under heavy enemy troop contention.

I'd rather kill the enemies than suppress them.
    Pretty sure that's more helpful than a scare tactic that doesn't work.

Yes because holding back enemies that are defending the objective in operations using suppressive tactics, that's built in to the game, and work quite well, while your squad members advance to attack, is just a dumb scare tactic. I swear this is why we see so many dumb post on this forum, is because people truely are clueless on how effective team work is in this game.
  • Space8all
    203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I play the game, not the stats
  • ILoveBF2Fin
    486 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited March 2017
    I remember back in BC2 the shotguns counted each pellet, my accuracy was like -7800000% at one point.

Also the Flamethrower in Vietnam always having 100% accuracy :D
    Who CARES about accuracy stats?

Oh... you do... selfish and E-peenish.
    Space8all wrote: »
    I play the game, not the stats

But Battlefield stats are so important though /s
  • Dogness
    52 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Are you being charged for ammo?
  • DarthRazzor
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have shot down planes with support class guns ,im a sniper with a tank ,I shot down 4 planes with a heavy tank in one game , I have shot them down with field guns and I even got one with the large bunker gun ,its worth more to me to kill the enemy than worry about my accuracy Im mainly a support player I shoot to suppress the enemy so my teammates can kill them , the whole idea of a heavy machine gun is for suppression and squad advancement , how do they work out their acccuracy
  • HCAR_HCAR_HCAR
    122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Man good find OP. I heard your weenie will grow if you have good stats.
  • realistalive
    606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Man good find OP. I heard your weenie will grow if you have good stats.

It's true, can confirm
  • PremiumBundle
    483 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    That's all we need. People not shooting at planes because they are worried about accuracy stat.
    I shoot the planes with Anti aircraft fire and in the tanks and with the benet,
    but the damage is a joke
    one point per shot.

I shoot the enemy, not just sit there in a tank and do nothing.
    tanks are driven by in experienced players, press the c for a easier way to steer.

I shoot the planes to put them off too.

• kampkaos_420_
    2675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    That's all we need. People not shooting at planes because they are worried about accuracy stat.
    but the damage is a joke
    one point per shot.

tanks are driven by in experienced players, press the c for a easier way to steer.

Why quote me? Good for you shooting at them, I do to. Might give low points, but I have got lucky more than once knocking the pilot out.
    The fact they can't repair while under fire is a big help especially if he's trying to flee friendly planes.
  • CaptaPraelium
    1676 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
  • koikah
    74 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    but the damage is a joke
    one point per shot.

The CTE's going to increase the amount of damage infantry weapons are going to be dealing to planes & they're just overall nerfing the trench fighters finally.
  • Jedi76
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    I shot a bomber last night on Ballroom Blitz with my LoA SMLE, and destroyed it in one shot.

Obvoiusly it had been weakened by something else, but I was the one who finished it off, and stopped it flying away and repairing for another run.

I really couldn't care less about accuracy, if there is a plane within striking distance I am shooting at it, I have had loads of engine disables, which does not get you the kill, but finishes the plane...
  • hawcer
    3289 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Mine are low because I shoot at planes.

mine are low because I shoot at everything,lol
  • b0sk1
    167 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    man this thread is too funny.....I'm the kinda guy who will unload an entire mag at a falling leaf in argonne
  • olavafar
    1994 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Accuracy stat! Who even thinks about that?

Those stats are broken to begin with. I have had 100% now and then on some guns (and I do not hit more than one player that often but I miss a lot. Currently at 100% on the "M97 Trench Gun Hunter" for example. I have 640 kills with it so I have used it.)

Secondly, many guns reloads faster if you empty a clip than if you need to insert one bullet at a time to fill the mag.
  • Tansho
    176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 2017
    I'm not a ninja. I shoot at everything I suspect might need or react to it, enemies, lampposts, barrels, airplanes, unmanned horses, statues, scary shadows. Current average accuracy of all firearm types is 20.48%. Not like I can take the unexpended ammo with me for after respawn.
  • captinsmooth
    1969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Accuracy stat! Who even thinks about that?

Those stats are broken to begin with. I have had 100% now and then on some guns (and I do not hit more than one player that often but I miss a lot. Currently at 100% on the "M97 Trench Gun Hunter" for example. I have 640 kills with it so I have used it.)

Secondly, many guns reloads faster if you empty a clip than if you need to insert one bullet at a time to fill the mag.

6a7495e05062eb9de21d1d0c721c084e.jpg
  • trip1ex
    4912 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    only shoot while prone. only shoot when have a sure thing. watch your accuracy go up. watch your usefulness go down.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6889 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    Not sure why nobody noticed but the op's title is an insincere thank you. He just wants to know he has the best accuracy with the Gewehr 95. Lol