Anyone else do the battlefest and dogtag challenges twice because of paranoia?

Tansho
176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I did the challenge the the skin and dogtag last night. Going to end up doing them again on another day during timeframe on top of normal game play. The paranoia from not having a meter in game to track them is real.

Comments

• l_water_l
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The 25 kills I pretty much get every match so I'm not concerned with that one. Also, I only use frag grenades and play assault often so the explosive kills should come naturally as well. Just play normally and you should get them easy enough.
  • Tansho
    176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I should probably clarify to just say I end up specifically making sure they're done twice because there's no in game indication that they've been recorded. Anything from regular play is just extra credit towards them.
  • KatNasty
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yes a progress bar or status towards challenges would be nice please