Odd Teabagging Trend?

Comments

• strombergs04
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If you lay at the edge of the map with your snipe and kill me once Ill come back, sneak up to you, kill you with my gas mask and tea bag you like theres no tomorrow. Good Times!

Oh, and Im 42 btw :smiley:

• HardAimedKid
    11385 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    T-bagging is a noob **** move. Ruins the game, makes no sense and no matter your age when you do it you look like a 13 year old who plays COD in your pajamas.

Show us on the doll where the teabag touched you...
  • Gewehr_M98
    86 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    T-bagging is a noob **** move. Ruins the game, makes no sense and no matter your age when you do it you look like a 13 year old who plays COD in your pajamas.

I miss you booboo <3
  • HardAimedKid
    11385 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I miss you booboo <3

That's sweet o:)
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I remember the old days of tea bagging on old PS2 Socom Navy seals. End up being a football players pile up if it was a lady. lol
  • SplitYaWig716
    123 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    GRAW2ROBZ wrote: »
    I remember the old days of tea bagging on old PS2 Socom Navy seals. End up being a football players pile up if it was a lady. lol

I remember if you did it right, going directly from stand to prone over the enemy looked like you were brutally giving him the business up the back end lmao. Socom2 good ol days
  • HellsTrampoline
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I will never get sick of tea bagging! When my own team complain about how we are doing and that it's all the teams fault but never THAT player,I cheer myself up by tea bagging the moanie old sack sniffer. Light up,enjoy yourself & PTFO!
  • Michael_Seaman
    461 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Just curious, how does it ruin the game for you?

• BluntObjctOfHate
    725 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I just laugh at them and go on playing my game. it's not worth getting upset over spilled milk.
    CMAVR5z.jpg?1
  • stuwooster
    279 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If you lay at the edge of the map with your snipe and kill me once Ill come back, sneak up to you, kill you with my gas mask and tea bag you like theres no tomorrow. Good Times!

Oh, and Im 42 btw :smiley:

I feel you dude. I'm an older player as well and sometimes on the rare occasion a teabag is deserved and delivered with enthusiasm.
  • k1llermosquito
    234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I think its funny as hell especially after you do it the upset sod sends you hate mail! But seriously when your camping on a hill and your team is losing by 500 points, this guy is part of the reason they are losing so a few stamps to their back and then a melee kill are suffice to teach them a lesson. I like to actually tea bag them like four times, then do a a few 360's over them then dip my balls on them a few more times that seals the deal then its lights out. Not sure why people think this or any other game is some gentleman type activity where you must give the utmost respect to your opponent.
  • moosehunter1969
    1106 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trouble is people take it far too seriously. It's just a game. A damn good one but just a game.
  • Cruelhawk
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Bags are acceptable when someone (you or opponent) gets outplayed 1v1, or they shut down your nemesis streak/you shut down your nemesis.

I want to try that "rodeo bag" tonight.
  • cqdx-1
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Oh Yes, the infamous T-Bag. I have been on the receiving side of a sniper killing me from 300m + and then jumping into the t-bag position. Do I find this funny, sure do because what was the intend? Were you so happy to get your 1st sniper kill that you just lost your **** or are you just an idiot? So whenever I see a t-bagger i feel the need to 1st, shoot/knife him and then repay the compliment with as much animation as possible. :-)

So t-baggers, ask yourself - Do i feel lucky today? Just PTFO fellas and all will be good.
    See you on the Battlefield.
  • HardAimedKid
    I'll dip on anything that hits the ground
  • daveseargeamt
    620 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm a PS4 player, and think it is funny - try checking out Squid and Weazy on youtube.. they teabag snipers in particular, and nosh them before slotting them.. hilarious fun. makes me laugh if nothing else.
  • jcupps12
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 2017
    Just know that if you are sniping 400-500 m away and kill me or camping in one spot/area with a shotgun I will come back to you, kill you, and tea bag you until I feel like stopping. Most annoying people to play against for me.

I don't care how immature that is and I don't feel guilty about it. Shotgunners and putty's that sit 500 m away are the scum of battlefield 1 to me.
  • shadow7154
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    See tea bagging as a waste of time. You open yourself up to getting killed, seen plenty killed while tea bagging then bagged afterwards. Then there is the skip revive button... any person can just skip and go into the loadout screen without seeing a thing. Which is ironic, why some complain when they can skip the tea bagging.
  • FLYNG_DUTCHM4N
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Tbag is great...another way to do it is squad-bag...its like the whole squad tbagging the target player, usually those in tanks doing high kdr...sooooo nice
  • CosmicStriker
    688 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    dip dip potato chip