server with vanilla maps + dlc maps?

KYUSS_QOTSA
43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Is there a server which includes the vanilla maps and DLC maps all together as map rotation? or just seperate servers for dlc maps?

Comments

• ProAssassin2003
    3779 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There needs to be All Map Servers. Playing the new maps over and over gets old fast as they are mediocre at best anyway.
  • olavafar
    2168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I've also found it odd these does not exist. Would be a whole evening of play without repeating a map.
  • Goofy-The-Sc0t
    1214 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I see no good reason why they dont have this on official servers, moreso now with the 'premium friends' option been added.
  • KYUSS_QOTSA
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i might be alone but it destroys a bit of the immmerrsion of the game because of this. its like a seperate game with much lower content. iknow this sounds weird. Why do DICE always to manage to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ me of with something in every BF game? lol its their tradition