Can't see weapon assignment progress

Korobov420
0 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
As the title says there is no way to see how far along in the weapon assignment you are. Or is it just buried deep in some random place like the inventory for weapon skins?

Comments

• lh20122012
    1830 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You get a % by the weapon in the loadout screen and a pop up notification in-game each time to make some progress.

You do own the dlc, right? If not, you can't unlock the weapons. I think you also need premium to start on them bf next week.
  • B0ng0_Banger
    1161 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    in the main menu, click soldier, then go to weapons.
  • damageace15
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have the same problem as well. . .not able to see the progress towards the weapon, and nothing is registering.
    Very frustrating since I paid $$$ for this DLC.
  • BaconRebellion
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    First make sure you actually own the DLC. It may be presumptuous but if you dont have the DLC, you wont be able to unlock the weapons.

If you do, then you should be able to see your progression towards the weapons either in the Weapon & Gadget menu via the main menu, or through the loadout screen when you go to select the weapon you are looking to try and unlock. It should have the requirements there along with which ones youve completed and how far along you are with the others.

Though I have been noticing lately that every so often I'll go to select the RSC 17 or another TSNP weapon, and despite being able to select and use it (since I've unlocked it), it'll say 0% completed in terms of challenges
  • damageace15
    definitely own the DLC. thats what i dont understand. Playing all maps on they shall not pass....what am i missing? does dice have an email they respond to?
  • wonthisscar07
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here. I have 50+ kills with the automatico 1918 Factory per the weapons screen but no progress showing when I look at the weapon assignment. I see 2 black circles and that is it.
  • Cashville016
    3 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Me2.. Yesterday I unlocked the chauchat and played few matches with it,today its locked and I can't unlock it.. Dice is full of ¯\_(ツ)_/¯! Wen we buy their dlc's we don't pay with "faulty" money but their stuff are always faulty.. Yet no solution,does this mean I should buy the same dlc again????

• HydraGoPC
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Agree. I also don't see any progression on a gun I'm trying to unlock and I'm 100% sure I did all the kills needed.
  • LeachyVTR
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    same here, done the requirements 3 times and still won't unlock it, already earned a service star trying to do it!!
  • 78-Myers
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    They have to be done in order
  • crazykodie
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    No they don't. You can do whichever one you want. But I am now having issues as well.
  • BaconRebellion
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    crazykodie wrote: »
    No they don't. You can do whichever one you want. But I am now having issues as well.

Some of the assignments can be completed in whichever way, however any assignment that requires you to get a certain number of kills in a round with a certain weapon needs to be completed last. Reason being is that those kills will be rest after each round if you had not done the other assignment first.
  • Sierra_Hotel_1
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Regardless of the order in which you need to unlock weapons, there are still lots of UI bugs when it comes to unlock / medal progress. I would honestly think this would be easy to fix but the whole system has been sharked from day 1.

Often the only way of telling your progress is to actually makes the kills / tasks in-game, and then it will pop-up 14/50 or something.
  • 78-Myers
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    crazykodie wrote: »

Not true
  • JerryKingLawler
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    WHAT THE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. none of my weapon assignments are showing any progress? Am I safe to chargeback credit card for BF1 premium?
  • damageace15
    I learned that you can see your progress by going to Soldier tab>choose weapons&gadgets>choose class>then pick o weapon that is locked. On the specific weapon detail (on the right) you will see how close you are to getting it.

This detail is not showing up on the soldier screen. . . .hope this helps you all!
  • woodman0860
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    damageace15 thank you for that info. I can see how far I am into each achievement using your instructions . You can also see this when you go to customize your loadout, but it won't show anything until you're in a match. If you have the companion app for apple or android devices it will show by going into Career > Battlefield 1 >Customize Loadout > Select Primary weapon and scroll down to the locked weapons and select one. It should show you the progress of each required achievement.
  • x_DOUGY_x90
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I haven't got premium but I've been able to unlock the first gun in each class now same thing can't see any progression it done the same thing when I tried to unlock the first weapon in each class then when the update came out I was able to unlock the first in each class now its stopped progressing again
  • Knucklehead23jp
    311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I cant even see the weapons. There not in inventory theres absolutely no how to unlock not even a box with a lock
  • Jukebox461
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I don't have premium and I'm unlocking them fine. I just had to make sure the class level was at least 10, and then you unlock them in order. For example, I'm a level 12 medic and I started with the 300 kills needed for the first weapon unlock. Working fine. Never had premium.