Weekly BF

Ridiculous

shmeebop31
10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Amount of lag this past week. I can barely enjoy the game at this point. Anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• fisknyllet17
    1727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's been bad for me as well during spells this week.
  • FireBat0313
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I thought it was just my internet offing itself this week... good to know it might not have been.
  • edwardsavenue
    331 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've experienced zero lag other than my wife jumping on her ipad.
  • jambarino1121
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Last night was really bad for me.I thought it was my internet as well.
  • UglyNoah
    1244 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Since the update it's been crap for me, still haven't decided if it's my PlayStation or internet connection or game
  • 69GTOJudge
    524 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Is this why I couldn't kill this damnAttack Plane, that was on this Bombers Tail, for the Life of me? The Hit Detection HAD to be off, I was lighting em up like crazy. I spawned on the Bomber 5 times, and the guy in the killed me each time!! The most I got em down to was like 60%. At first, I thought they Nerf'd the crap out of the Tail Guns on the Planes, but the Patch Notes don't mention anything about that
  • shmeebop31
    Every server has been terrible. Even direct connection with Ethernet and it's still crap. Rubber banding like crazy every time I turn around.
  • edwardsavenue
    331 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Turn around...every now and then I get a lil more laggier
  • shmeebop31
    this was actually funny. Took me a while to get it
  • edwardsavenue
    shmeebop31 wrote: »
    this was actually funny. Took me a while to get it

Haha I was wondering how someone would read that without knowing it was a joke. Lyrics are fun when you simply speak them without music.
  • Tansho
    176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 2017
    I thought my controllers were broken. Seemed like horrible button delay and control stick drifting and jerking. Plugged into PC and tested on other games, they're fine. Reset router and wired connection. Not sure what else to check.

Edit: Put PS4 into safe mode. For whatever reason update 4.55 didn't install automatically so did it there. Went back into safe mode and initialized rebuilding the database. Will test later to see if that helped.
    Post edited by Tansho on
  • dreadpiratedylan
    64 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    had a few probs the last few days...

tank guns not working
    vehicle disappearing while i was driving it leaving me in the middle of a desert feeling abandoned and confused
    and complete loss of connection

it seems worse on the old maps, the new ones have all been really smooth
  • shmeebop31
    had a few probs the last few days...

it seems worse on the old maps, the new ones have all been really smooth

Exactly what happened to me. New maps were smooth as silk, I've always seen these kind of posts in the forum but never experienced it. This is the first time I can honestly say this game has been unplayable and actually mean it :(.
  • daveseargeamt
    620 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I had an episode yesterday where only one in three shots registered. Thus I died more than I killed.. it was really weird, as today I was able to push out at least even or thereabouts on the kill death ratio.. I was wondering if it was linked to the latest PS4 operating system update.. clutching at straws, I know...
  • HillbillyJohn
    493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I wonder who provides the servers for Dice since I'm pretty sure they don't have their own in house servers. That could explain a lot of issues.
  • Ben8D8over
    940 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Other than the boring fact that I can´t shoot any guns from the landship, the game has been running great for me.
    Lag happens once in a while, and hitreg can be poor, and I have the occasional bullet sponge, but then I just switch servers and it back to being great.
  • ddarn37
    115 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    shmeebop31,

Didnt seem like you were having any problems...you had like what, a 37-13 kd ratio? lol...while I did terrible today and errored out of a game ...I get knocked out of a game now about every other day now...lost all my dang xp! lol
  • daveseargeamt
    620 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ddarn37 wrote: »
    shmeebop31,

Didnt seem like you were having any problems...you had like what, a 37-13 kd ratio? lol...while I did terrible today and errored out of a game ...I get knocked out of a game now about every other day now...lost all my dang xp! lol

I had this, complained to my ISP. Eventually renewed my contract and they upgraded my router etc.. that hasn't happened since I went back in to contract.. so reckon they were messing with me..
  • shmeebop31
    edited April 2017
    ddarn37 wrote: »
    shmeebop31,

Did you really have to expose me like that!? Lol