Weekly BF

Why people are quitting bf1 pc already..

Comments

• LuckyULSA_NOR
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    *removed*
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • ColonelCuckold
    350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 2017
    *profanity*
  • HUGOxxxxSTIGLITZ
    409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It takes more than three days for DICE/EA to investigate your "said hacking player". I fully understand that players can/do report the same person on more than one occasion, you did your initial job and DICE has to do theirs from there on. They just can't go off the fact of a video or two was put out there. They need to determine if this was a obvious hacker (aim bot, wallhach, damage modification, ESP, etc) or a experienced player. This player can be hopping from one server to another and to different country servers also. Tracking this players methods, stats, complaints, video vials, name and shame, you get the point. They get caught by players like you, they know they are probably being recorded and reported and easily make another account with a different email and purchase or "hack" another copy of BF1. DICE should test out "hardware ban" but that can be difered by replacing video cards and other computer hardware to minimize a hard trace.

Another flip side of that...a lot of actually "good players" receive FF bans on the spot. FF don't pick up every cheater in game, if they did, you'd see a non stop scroll of FF bans all day, everyday. I'm not defending these "hackers" I'm simply implying just because you don't see your hacker banned don't mean they are not being investigated. While they conduct their investigation, there hackers still roam the battlefield, sadly.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13348 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @LuckyUlsa_NOR
    The use of profanity is not permitted.
    The use of a profile picture depicting your support for the use of illegal substances will not be tolerated and the image has been removed.

Further violating the forum guidelines will result in time away being issued.

@ColonelCuckold
    You now have 72 hours away for continuing to violate the forum guidelines.

Follow the rules please.

• MsieurLeodagan
    367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Got disconnected from servers 3 times yesterday and twice today. Not sure what's going on. Pre-patch, no disconnect, excellent FPS, smooth gameplay, no lagging. After this DLC patch, been experiencing frame rate drops, jagged game play, stuttering and laggy servers. I can play DOOM 2016 on ultra with none of those issues. Smooth as Blue Moon Beer.

Exactly for me also. I tested on bf4 no problem, only multiplayer bf1. And before no problem
  • Captain_DarIing
    1425 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 2017
    There is stiff competition on PC.

Which makes sense why BF1 is slacking on PC platform, Overwatch sold so. much. more. along with Valve and FPS games from former Indie developers. And that actually proves to have solid balance and teamplay.

Two things you dont see in BF1. DICE neglects Battlefield and EA doesnt care, because EA only cares about making profit and pumping out a BF or Battlefront game every year. That the product degrades in quality.. who cares if sales are good through posh marketing?
  • kL-SnAjP
    497 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    i still dont get it, they could sell, for example, "keys" for battlepacks for real cash and farm money that way. It works in cs:go like a charm + we have vehicle skins - win win. Instead they implement it as a beta test for next game in line and move to another title. I doubt microtransactions for sw2, or whatever is it called, gonna be huge hit for stock owners. Compared what they could get in bf1.

I mean, we could get clasical servers, weapon mods, esport mods and kids could get pink martiny henris.
    Instead we got this.
  • Axlerod1
    1380 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    PC
    Peak 24h
  • rothbardian253
    202 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Axlerod1 wrote: »
    PC
    Peak 24h

Wow it's doing better than BF4 in the same time frame, and no one ever plays BF4 anymore these days, that game is deader than dead. Oh wait.
  • Kingadrock311
    160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    the 3d spotting is too strong in normal mode, makes the game spammy and too many deaths for no reason .. Hardcore mode is buried in lame menus but is vastly superior in terms of fun , to normal mode IMO, and this is coming from someone who mostly played BF3 and BF4 normal mode
  • rogersten
    92 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    In my opinion the game died with the first dlc, who wants to pay premium for a game that dont even work right in vanilla.
    Then add in the cte night map, also just for premium
  • TheWeenieHut
    93 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I got tired of cheaters, if they won't put in a proper anti cheat then fine I'll leave and come back for the dlc I hope. Moving around a corner when someone is shooting at you before you even turn the corner is pretty annoying when there wasn't even a spot flare. Play battlegrounds, much better as the devs actually listen to their community.
  • AldermachXI
    1148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Bought TSNP when it became available for everyone...Played maybe 2-3 times.

BF1 is way too much of a boring, vanilla experience, and they've done NOTHING to improve community servers...so even the Community can't save it (like it did BF4).

lol...and people are hyped for SWBF2. Dummies never learn.
  • XTS-KingBeef
    1140 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Bought TSNP when it became available for everyone...Played maybe 2-3 times.

BF1 is way too much of a boring, vanilla experience, and they've done NOTHING to improve community servers...so even the Community can't save it (like it did BF4).

lol...and people are hyped for SWBF2. Dummies never learn.

Swbf2 lmao sad thing is many will buy this junk then cry they lied to us waaahhhhh.
  • kL-SnAjP
    497 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited April 2017
    people are forgoting there is a refund option on origin, i bet a guy who proposed it in EA is long time fired, tho buy sw2, check it out. Refund it. win win
  • johnojohnson
    527 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    people are quitting to play other titles like PlayerUnknows Battlegrounds , since i bought that I have not played BF1 once and I have been a hardcore BF fan/player for over a decade . Dont get me wrong BF1 is a beautiful game and I am pleased with some of the new patch updates that are coming but in comparison to PUBG for skill I would give BF1 a 5/10 and PUBG a 8.5/10.
    It is a shame they made BF1 so simple point and shoot as it could of been an absolutely outstanding game instead of just ok ( talking gun fights not graphics )
    P.S any considering paying PUBG be warned it is in early access has bugs and is nothing like BF games it is more of a survival / realistic game once you dead game over , back to lobby and start again .
  • SgtStav
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    P1asma wrote: »
    Mord-Vi wrote: »
    I think the biggest issue is these seasonal patches, slow DLC drops, and poor design decisions, even during patches like adding auto-regenerating 'nades. Doing the opposite of what the community requests, is pretty offensive.

Some times when playing BF1 it's like their intent was to push bf fans away, in an attempt to captivate newcomers. Skilled players are inherently turned off due to random bullet deviation, while prone campers think its fantastic.

If you played BF as long as I have, you will know that the game, for the most part, isn't fun anymore. I was just talking to a few clan buddies who all played BF since the original BF:V and all agreed that the game just isn't fun anymore. BF:V, BF2 and 2142 all were fun games and BF1 just isn't the same.

I have been playing since wake island demo. And i love it. Sure it got flaws but i think 90% playing now is kinda meh.
    And cant just have fun playing.
  • SirBobdk
    4141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SgtStav wrote: »
    P1asma wrote: »
    Mord-Vi wrote: »
    I think the biggest issue is these seasonal patches, slow DLC drops, and poor design decisions, even during patches like adding auto-regenerating 'nades. Doing the opposite of what the community requests, is pretty offensive.

Some times when playing BF1 it's like their intent was to push bf fans away, in an attempt to captivate newcomers. Skilled players are inherently turned off due to random bullet deviation, while prone campers think its fantastic.

If you played BF as long as I have, you will know that the game, for the most part, isn't fun anymore. I was just talking to a few clan buddies who all played BF since the original BF:V and all agreed that the game just isn't fun anymore. BF:V, BF2 and 2142 all were fun games and BF1 just isn't the same.

I have been playing since wake island demo. And i love it. Sure it got flaws but i think 90% playing now is kinda meh.
    And cant just have fun playing.
    I love it to, but there are things from BF2 and earlier BF games that i miss, special commander and a better squard system favoring team play, and limited ammo for vehicle.
    Once in a while it feels like children's soccer where all running after the ball instead of thinking tactical, and too much focus on only to shoot others.
    It's really fun but it's also a little to much arcade.

• HelmHeim
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The "premium" destroing BF1. Garbage server browse menu, cheaters, really stupid maps designe! WHat a idiots create this taking vehicle system!?!? Too large maps and too few players as there is no way to increase the number of players !!! Only f...ing conquest for 64! When you just run run run run and run! Rush maps are too big for 24 players! Most of servers are empty!

The only thing in the game was good - is a damn trailer! That is it. Wish i saved my money and dont bought this piece of ****. Or mb DICE can return me my money back? I dont want play in this anymore. Take it back!
  • Kleinhesterkampf
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I can't post my comment. I have a long thing written but I can only post this one line. What the actual ****?