Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

100 stars on a weapon

Lamuna2000
188 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Can we get something special for having 100 stars on a weapon to show the dedication into a single weapon? Maybe like a gold star replacing 100 stars.

Comments

• crabman169
    8275 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If having 100 stars not enough?
  • disposalist
    4042 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I thought you got a platinum star at 100. Seriously, I'm sure I read that some time.

Really, though, the prize is all the untouched content you are able to try that you've ignored thus far.
  • StrictlyBattle
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Will we be able to see more than 100 stars on a weapon? BF1 will be around for a few years and it would be cool to see up to 1,000 maybe?
  • MarxistDictator
    2006 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Your prize is you get to try one of the 30 other primary guns to use
  • cammoses003
    641 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Your prize is you get to try one of the 30 other primary guns to use

yeah lol no kidding.. I don't know if ill ever hit 100, soooo boring
  • realistalive
    480 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'd rather they got rid of the cap altogether. If you got gold for 100 stars, what would you get for 200/300/400, etc...? Diamond, platinum? lol
    I just want the service stars over 100 to be displayed, is all.

Getting to 500 service stars with the M.95 slowly but surely. I'm at 454 atm.
  • StrictlyBattle
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'd rather they got rid of the cap altogether.
    I completely agree. Voted up my friend (=
  • Dogwoggle11
    796 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Are you saying that you want some "extra flair to taunt your enemies"? Oh, don't worry, DICE knows how to make that happen.
  • TEKNOCODE
    4073 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Are you saying that you want some "extra flair to taunt your enemies"? Oh, don't worry, DICE knows how to make that happen.

tenor.gif
  • realistalive
    480 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    everyone and their mother is rank 50 with their most used class by now. It doesn't tell me anything other than "I had a few months of casually playing the game to get to max out my class". In the first few weeks after the flair's implementation, getting killed by a level 50 medic/assault/support, etc. meant something, I was like yeah, this guy's serious.

Now, I couldn't care less, I don't even notice it. Same with 100 service stars weapons. They're becoming commonplace, seeing the 90/100 **** in the killcam.

It'd be nice if some proper flair got added to display in the killcam, something along the lines of BFH pins (nothing flashy, but something that would fit the time period) for completing assignments. Not just that joke of a little class icon, you could get rewarded for being a completionist, pfto'ing, being a team player, having great stats or miscellaneous tasks..

some examples for the killcam flair
    master of arms - Unlock all codices/get a service star with every weapon
    iron lungs - 10,000 kills with the scout class
    gun collector - unlock all the new variants & get 2,000 kills with each of them(martini sniper, hellriegel defensive, huot optical, etc)
    dedicated - all classes max rank
    unrivalled - get MVP 500 times
    sky commander - 25,000 plane kills
    bandolier - 30,000 resupplies
    the inciser - 3,000 melee kills
    the denier - stop an enemy's killstreak (at least 50 kills)
    watchman - 30,000 spot flare assists
    army of one - 50,000 infantry kills

These are some ideas I'm just throwing out off the top of my head.. and the numbers could obviously be alterred.

• smizdeazy
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Lamuna2000 wrote: »
    Can we get something special for having 100 stars on a weapon to show the dedication into a single weapon? Maybe like a gold star replacing 100 stars.

I'm reading "Dedication to a single weapon" as a scrubby one dimensional player, but that's just my opinion
  • xPilioka
    133 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    More stars would be cool. I finally found a gun I use almost exclusively the RSC Factory. I almost never switch if I play medic now.
  • Callahan44er
    4150 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Special camos or dogtags for 5,10,25,50 stars would be really cool but i don't see it happening.