21+ Adults Only EU & NA gaming Community (MoGZ) - come join our Discord!

2»

Comments

• DaMutha1
    1444 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    We've had some great additions this week----two full squads active late into the night last night. Come join us!
  • JesseA421
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    http://www.discord.me/mogz

bump for a great group!!!
  • Mavviehue
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    bumpy
  • Shadow_MissFire
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2017
    Platoon in place, search MoGZ, but join discord www.discord.me/mogz first please and optionally forum mogzofwar.enjin.com

Age 21+ Mature, fun, ptfo

Post edited by Shadow_MissFire on
  • TheRicktator
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 2017
    bump!!
  • jrcusson75
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2017
    Wow so this is how you treat your new players. Basically I asked politely to join a chat party on PS4 hosted by DaMutha, unfortunately I got no response, no big deal. What upsetting and somewhat disturbing was being kicked from the platoon shortly after the match had concluded. I must say you have great leadership in place.
    Post edited by jrcusson75 on
  • Shadow_MissFire
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @jrcusson - I understand why you are upset, the issue was that the guys kept inviting you to the chat party and you did not join, this makes us nervous that maybe you are not 21+ and we are strict on this, I am told there were numerous invites sent to you over a couple of nights. Sorry it did not work out, the guys acknowledged there should have been more of an attempt to 'discuss' it with you on Discord first. We could have handled it better, but you needed to join that PSN party.
  • jrcusson75
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    As for the invites to the chat party, that's a load of crap. I didn't get one since I joined, it was suggested in Discord I join one, "Jesse" so given that I ask politely if it was ok to join last nights as stated in previous post. Got no response and then kicked. Maybe you better check the ages of your LT's, because their decision making skills are juvenile.

Better to know now then later how this platoon operates and treats its members.
  • JesseA421
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sorry you didnt see all the invites me, and all the rest of our clan m8s that were in game the night we had a discussion on discord about it, or the following several nights either had sent you. Perhaps you should check your notifications in psn settings.

The only requirements we have are 21+ for maturity purposes, mic up, squad up and have fun.

Honestly the first night u we're in discord when we conversed about u being upset bc u got team balanced to the other side and kept getting killed by us was a red flag about meeting the first requirement. Were all about having fun and if that involves having a squad of our clan on each team , great. The bashing in our recruit thread has seemed to confirm our suspicions. Your inability to figure out how to squad up and get into psn chat party is secondary. Either way sorry it didn't work out, hope u find some good ppl to play with.
  • Mavviehue
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    bumpy
  • DaMutha1
    1444 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Still recruiting! We'd love some more folks in the EU, but open to anywhere.