Sniper Limits

1235»

Comments

• Ticket_CoIIector
    230 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    No, I don't agree.
  • Trokey66
    4710 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm normally against limits but I joined a round of Ops the other night on the defenders.

I counted........

Not including those dead at the time we had 15 Scouts on the team. Looking at the map, most if not all were well behind or nowhere near the objective.

Suffice to say we got steamrolled!
  • Thunderbolt19996
    603 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Everyone payed for the game,so he's free to use any class despite how many are yet doing the same thing,as long as they're having fun.Why is this so hard to understand for the tryharders?
  • Trokey66
    4710 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Everyone payed for the game,so he's free to use any class despite how many are yet doing the same thing,as long as they're having fun.Why is this so hard to understand for the tryharders?

All well and good bur everyone bought the game so surely everyone has the 'right' to have fun!

At some point, 'as long as they are having fun' must become irrelevant if they are spoiling the fun of the 'majority'.
  • Thunderbolt19996
    603 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »

All well and good bur everyone bought the game so surely everyone has the 'right' to have fun!

At some point, 'as long as they are having fun' must become irrelevant if they are spoiling the fun of the 'majority'.

The point is that your fun comes from teamwork,while mine comes only from my actions.If this is the case,you need to find a squad to enjoy the game,because I,not the majority bought my game,without any kind of limitations.
  • Dogwoggle11
    1677 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I highly doubt the snipers are spoiling the fun of the majority.
  • cammoses003
    649 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    get rekt against a team full of scouts > try switching to scout > get rekt by more scouts > head to www.forums.battlefield.com to make these salty threads ;)
  • IllIllIII
    3686 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    xenome111 wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    xenome111 wrote: »
    I think assaults r op and unbalanced class they r meant to be anti vehicle but they r also anti inf wtf....Automatic needs to be removed from this game asap and hellriegle need more vertical recoil imo.
    And you know? It's the assaults shooting rockets at inf an throwing AT nade at inf who complain about hillhumpers...

Actually when I'm on kill streak and just finished 3 guys around me and then I get shot in my back from a far away sniper hiding behind a tree on a hill actually makes me rage.Then I spawn back in and kill that guy and teabag him problem solved.. B)

I know the phenomenon hillhumper is annoying, if they are in the enemy team do they really make it a tough match for you?
  • Trokey66

You weren't in that game I was in.......
  • Dogwoggle11
    Trokey66 wrote: »

You weren't in that game I was in.......

No, I wasn't. But you are speaking for a "majority" that probably isn't such.
  • IllIllIII
    3686 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited April 21

In some situations they can, but just in many occasions
  • Dogwoggle11
    Yeah, I meant in general. Like, on the majority of the playerbase.
  • purpleflump
    195 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited April 21
    If you don't play play as a scout then that's your choice just because you don't like it doesn't mean everyone can't play as them just for you, I hope they limit support just to spite ya!
    Also don't forget most used weapons in ww1 were bolt action and semi auto so if the want to capture a ww1 scene in a ww1 GAME then bring more scouts