The Defend the Frontlines Mission rewards will be deployed on August 21st. Thanks for your patience.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Banned?

2»

Comments

• IllIllIII
    2555 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    How can you tell if a player you reported for cheating has been banned?

You can check his battletrack.
    If he is still ranking he isnt banned.

A guy i reported 2 weeks ago(blatant aimbotter) is still playing.....
  • gk9n6t7op
    73 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Snitches get stiches...
  • IllIllIII
    2555 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    gk9n6t7op wrote: »
    Snitches get stiches...

They don't need stitches.. just a ban ;)
  • Ram1c
    3018 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ram1c wrote: »
    Disregard my **** play I tend to get put off when there are people like that around. Note that I didn't have the awareness still to go into settings and show all the killfeed, just close to me. If that guy isn't cheating he's one of the best players I've been up against. I have played a lot of matches and I think I can tell by now when someone is good or when someone is enhanced.

Your just jealous lol, I don't think your allowed to post that video just FYI.

No the jealous defense don't work on me, I'm not feebleminded, I would not post a video of me doing poorly if I had issues. I just don't think it's realistic that he is all over the map constantly with new weapons he isn't familiar with landing headshots all the time on a map like Suez running in the middle of it all. People can have natural good aim sure but he's barely been around long enough to know the map, that usually put a damper on even the best.

I have enough matches now to have a fair grasp of what is a little odd and what is very off. It's been reported.

I was just kidding with you, don't get so offended. Name and shame is against the forum rules a mod is going to close this thread because of your video.

BRUH! Do you even play BF1? Didn't think so.

Don't be mad at me cause your too scared to ride your bike without the training wheels.
  • HardAimedKid
    9311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Disregard my **** play I tend to get put off when there are people like that around. Note that I didn't have the awareness still to go into settings and show all the killfeed, just close to me. If that guy isn't cheating he's one of the best players I've been up against. I have played a lot of matches and I think I can tell by now when someone is good or when someone is enhanced.

No the jealous defense don't work on me, I'm not feebleminded, I would not post a video of me doing poorly if I had issues. I just don't think it's realistic that he is all over the map constantly with new weapons he isn't familiar with landing headshots all the time on a map like Suez running in the middle of it all. People can have natural good aim sure but he's barely been around long enough to know the map, that usually put a damper on even the best.

I have enough matches now to have a fair grasp of what is a little odd and what is very off. It's been reported.

I was just kidding with you, don't get so offended. Name and shame is against the forum rules a mod is going to close this thread because of your video.

Don't be mad at me cause your too scared to ride your bike without the training wheels.

1v1 flash flares and gas grenades only to 100
  • Ram1c
    3018 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

1v1 pistols and knives only, but no frommer stop. :D
  • GRIZZ11283
    2089 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Both doing it wrong, gas mask kills :wink:
  • shikari2007
    186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »

Both doing it wrong, gas mask kills :wink:

Periscope kills :wink:
  • von_Campenstein
    2160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Snitches get stiches...

This is a von Campenstein thread, no russians allowed!
  • Braddock512
    814 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE
    edited April 22
    lucidstorm wrote: »
    there;'s a team that supposedly handles that, but I guess there is no team (but an extra task assigned when there is nothing to do), at all, would it make sense for a company to hire and pay a team just to check cheaters? no it doesn't make any sense. What would they write in CV? work experience busting cheaters? are you really that naive?

so it's the random ad hoc devs\QA that might or might not check it when schedule is not tight (almost never), and I bet the queue is so long that you might spam it for the rest of your life and nobody's gonna ever read that report. GL. Every day there are hundreds of reports

So you're saying get my own cheat on?

What he's saying is 100% incorrect.
    1. @lucidstorm There is an anti-cheat team. You don't fully understand the complexity game development and the games industry, including the multiple teams involved in each aspect of game creation and maintenance, so I recommend, and I mean this sincerely with no sarcasm, that you look into it. Yes, a team does work on anti-cheat - there are anti-cheat admins, leads, etc. and they work with Fairfight. They also address the THOUSANDS of reports (your estimate of hundreds is very low) and weed out the false reports, the incomplete reports, etc. and focus on the legitimate reports. It does take time. And yeah, the spam - it's reporting the same person 3-8 times in a day clogs up the system. Maybe... don't do that?
    2. @von_Campenstein I wouldn't recommend it. Maybe you'll get away with it for a little while, but in the end, you'll lose. Not just the ability to play, but you'll lose the money you invested in the game, you'll possibly lose your entire EA account (so any other games on the account).

-Braddock512-

• Braddock512
    814 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE
    Snitches get stiches...

This is a von Campenstein thread
    You don't "own" this thread. Anyone can post.
    -Braddock512-
  • l_water_l
    810 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I played with you Braddock a couple months ago and made fun of you because I thought you were lying about working for EA. Wanted to apologize for that. I'm sorry. It's just that you see a lot of people with DICE and EA logos that are fake.
  • von_Campenstein
    2160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited April 21
    l_water_l wrote: »
    I played with you Braddock a couple months ago and made fun of you because I thought you were lying about working for EA. Wanted to apologize for that. I'm sorry. It's just that you see a lot of people with DICE and EA logos that are fake.

From what I've seen they have that tag before their name ingame but it doesnt appear in the standings, that's how you know. That and of course stabbing them and look at their tags.
  • Braddock512
    edited April 22
    I usually wear my EA Dog Tags.

@l_water_l No worries, man. LOL I get that sometimes. (More often in person when people see my EA or Battlefield tattoos.)

-Braddock512-
  • lucidstorm
    1466 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited April 22
    @Braddock512 said:] There is an anti-cheat team. You don't fully understand the complexity game development and the games industry, including the multiple teams involved in each aspect of game creation and maintenance, so I recommend, and I mean this sincerely with no sarcasm, that you look into it. Yes, a team does work on anti-cheat - there are anti-cheat admins, leads, etc. and they work with Fairfight. They also address the THOUSANDS of reports (your estimate of hundreds is very low) and weed out the false reports, the incomplete reports, etc. and focus on the legitimate reports. It does take time. And yeah, the spam - it's reporting the same person 3-8 times in a day clogs up the system. Maybe... don't do that?
    well he is still better off contacting a live admin on a rented server, since I never saw a cheater banned yet via report - maybe I';ve heard of some occasional ban but never saw one in person, no offence but it's far from perfect (so it makes me believe it doesn't really exist), it's easy to see where the company is allocating money, and clearly that isn't the anti-cheat team (you said yourself it's cluttered, some maybe not enough man/resources?)
  • lucidstorm
    1466 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited April 25

@Braddock512

so how many cheaters did this DICE anti-cheat team banned sinc the release of bf1, are there any statistics available to public?
  • l_water_l
    810 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited April 25
    I wish the fairfight ban announcement's would come back in chat. It was reassuring when like 50 would run at the same time. Everybody in the server would cheer.