Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Uninstalled Battlefield 1

skrimpnsave
6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Ok, so i've had BF1 since wll before Christmas, and whilst for the most part i've really enjoyed it, cos at its core its a superb game, unfortunately its become more and more annoying. Namely, because Dice/EA have done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to combat cheating WHATSOEVER.
I've seen so many obvious cheats in this game, so many websites offering paid-for cheats, been killed so many times by handguns from ridiculous distances, shot through walls, etc, you know what i'm talking about, that my enjoyment has steadily been eroded to the point where its just not fun anymore.

Yes, there will be the people who say its because i'm crap and that i need to get skills. Well, FYI until recently i came top in virtually every game i played in. But no matter, this is just to let Dice/EA know that i will not be buying any of their games in future.

I liked BF1942, but Desert Combat, a mod for it, a mod done by some 3rd party amateurs, was just totally awesome. That right there showed that Dice had good ideas, but did not know how to polish them off. Anyway, obviously despite DICE's guarantee that there was no cheating in BF1942/DC, i know for a fact there was, cos i downloaded one, a simple maphack, which allowed me to see where every player was, both on minimap, and on main screen. Needless to say, i completley dominated the 2 or 3 games i used it for. Till i got bored. But wait, Dice said it was impossible to cheat? Lol.

So i suppose i;ve had 5 or 6 months of fun, and frustration, i'm just glad i only paid £30 for it, cos seriously, it isn't worth any more.
Time to unistall.
Bye Bye Dice, Up yours EA, with your pathetic POS Origin. (just glad i figured out how to auto-end origin after game exit)

Comments

• gamingwithlofty
    302 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BOOOOOORING!!
  • wizzzard1
    106 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Leaves because cheating yet admits to using a map hack previously....I dispair I really do.
  • bran1986
    2680 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I really haven't seen many hackers since the last update.
  • Ram1c
    3039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Lol another self written eulogy, this game is dying. DYING I SAY!!!
  • GRIZZ11283
    2454 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ram1c wrote: »
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    Complains about cheats, yet has been one himself, that's a special kind of stupid.
    Bye.

stupid1.gif

:lol:
  • lh20122012
    1830 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Buy a PS4 Pro and enjoy cheat free gaming. :)

• sg2434
    3819 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited April 21
    Wait a minute. Isn't it extremely illegal to use any sort of hack on a videogame, especially if you're online with it? You might not want to go around spouting off about your guilty pleasures so willy nilly like that OP.
  • bran1986
    2680 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    A cheater crying about cheaters lol
  • Loqtrall
    7944 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Oh no, somebody else left the game. Whatever shall we do?
  • Donkey1RAR
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ram1c wrote: »
    Lol another self written eulogy, this game is dying. DYING I SAY!!!

It sure is ... :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_live/comments/66dkbq/dice_no_offense_i_love_the_game_but_why_is_this/
  • munkt0r
    2251 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    bran1986 wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Mods, please delete all posts after this gif and lock the thread.