The Defend the Frontlines Mission rewards will be deployed on August 21st. Thanks for your patience.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Mods: Delete this thread please, it's counterproductive

Comments

• Knife_EoTD_
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    sg2434 wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    What needs to be looked at? I just told you how to get the medal in less than 30 minutes.

It's an absolute **** part of the medal. Yes, you can get it in less than 30 minutes that way. No, it's not what a Scout should do.

If you're "useless" because you have k bullets on and you can't kill a few horses or destroy some mounted guns or mortars for one whole round then I'm pretty Sure the problem is you and not the medal.

I'd suggest not talking when you have no idea what you're babbling about.

It sounds to me like he knows what he's talking about, and that you personally just can't manage to destroy vehicles.

You're implying that the scout that was in his countries top 10 (in BF4) for a long time doesn't know what he's talking about. mmmmk
    Considering he plays on PS I can't even take him for serious.

You can't take me seriously yet you admitted that you can get the medal 30 minutes or less by doing what I mentioned. Let me guess, PC MASTER RACE HURR DURR

Wrong guess. But if you want an opinion on it, console play is **** easy. From flying to shooting , thanks to aim assist you literally can't miss.

And I would do what you're doing, sadly literally nobody uses the mortar on PC. And horses? Yea... no.
  • sg2434
    3790 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What needs to be looked at? I just told you how to get the medal in less than 30 minutes.

It's an absolute **** part of the medal. Yes, you can get it in less than 30 minutes that way. No, it's not what a Scout should do.

If you're "useless" because you have k bullets on and you can't kill a few horses or destroy some mounted guns or mortars for one whole round then I'm pretty Sure the problem is you and not the medal.

I'd suggest not talking when you have no idea what you're babbling about.

It sounds to me like he knows what he's talking about, and that you personally just can't manage to destroy vehicles.

You're implying that the scout that was in his countries top 10 (in BF4) for a long time doesn't know what he's talking about. mmmmk
    Considering he plays on PS I can't even take him for serious.

You can't take me seriously yet you admitted that you can get the medal 30 minutes or less by doing what I mentioned. Let me guess, PC MASTER RACE HURR DURR

Wrong guess. But if you want an opinion on it, console play is **** easy. From flying to shooting , thanks to aim assist you literally can't miss.

And I would do what you're doing, sadly literally nobody uses the mortar on PC. And horses? Yea... no.

My aim assist is off *shrug* and if the guess is wrong, then you play on console.
  • smys123
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    .... imbecile.

dang, it is Friday here, 2$ words are banned!
  • Loqtrall
    7646 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    I love how someone offers help, then op turns into a giant t**t, good going op, a model attitude there, your parents must be proud.

this is exactly my approach to it.

He even ACKNOWLEDGED that what the guy said was legitimate and he could complete the assignment quickly if he did was the guy said - and then persisted to imply you still shouldn't have to do such a thing with the Scout Class.
  • Knife_EoTD_
    I love how someone offers help, then op turns into a giant t**t, good going op, a model attitude there, your parents must be proud.

Read again, you might find something along the lines of calling it a hotfix whereas the "helper" went **** over me calling it that. Good going american, a great reader you are.
  • Loqtrall
    7646 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Read again, you might find something along the lines of calling it a hotfix whereas the "helper" went **** over me calling it that. Good going american, a great reader you are.

Except it's not a "hotfix" - it's literally the way you're supposed to go about getting that assignment done.
  • olavafar
    547 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    There is no way DICE will change the requirements for a medal at this stage. I agree it is a stupid requirement but there are worse medals than this one. At least it is a 'productive' thing to to do even if it is not the primary task of a scout. It is good to point it out and that is done so we are all good here.
  • Knife_EoTD_

He even ACKNOWLEDGED that what the guy said was legitimate and he could complete the assignment quickly if he did was the guy said - and then persisted to imply you still shouldn't have to do such a thing with the Scout Class.

W/e. Is there any way to delete this thread other than writing a support ticket, because this thread escalated to an "everybody against the OP" thread.
  • TEKNOCODE
    4851 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Except it's not a "hotfix" - it's literally the way you're supposed to go about getting that assignment done.

As I mentioned earlier, I just want a hotfix for crythreads.
  • Knife_EoTD_
    There is no way DICE will change the requirements for a medal at this stage. I agree it is a stupid requirement but there are worse medals than this one. At least it is a 'productive' thing to to do even if it is not the primary task of a scout. It is good to point it out and that is done so we are all good here.

This guy gets it
  • Knife_EoTD_
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

You might want to learn the difference between a crythread and a complaint. What you're doing is crying, what I'm doing is complaining.
  • smys123
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

You might want to learn the difference between a crythread and a complaint. What you're doing is crying, what I'm doing is complaining.

And insulting people
  • GRIZZ11283
    2088 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

How did you come to the conclusion I'm American?
    Don't ask this guy for the lottery numbers :wink:
  • KEILLOR12
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

help me, I'm agreeing with a manker... and the op claims he is top 10 in his country, too bad it doesn't matter that he is top 10 in Liechtenstein....
  • Loqtrall

W/e. Is there any way to delete this thread other than writing a support ticket, because this thread escalated to an "everybody against the OP" thread.

Everyone is against you because you're being absolutely daft.

You started off this thread belligerent as hell, and someone attempted to help you by telling you the easiest route to take to get the assignment done, and you replied back still insisting you shouldn't have to do such a thing even though you proclaimed what he said was a legitimate solution to getting said assignment done.

You're being entirely contradictory to people trying to help you, while being equally as hypocritical in your responses.

That's not a demeanor that garners the respect of people on here.
  • TEKNOCODE
    4851 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Trust me, I know the difference. This may not have started as a crythread, but it sure turned into one.
  • Loqtrall

giphy.gif
  • GRIZZ11283
    2088 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    KEILLOR12 wrote: »

help me, I'm agreeing with a manker... and the op claims he is top 10 in his country, too bad it doesn't matter that he is top 10 in Liechtenstein....

Hey, you agree with what's right, no harm in that :wink: