In the Battlefield 1 Incursions Closed Alpha? If you're unable to see the forums, log out and log back in.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Jihad Jeeps Are Back

Comments

• MarxistDictator
    2784 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This thread is a good measuring stick of whose worth saving.
  • HardAimedKid
    10122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    TwinWoIf wrote: »
    crusher529 wrote: »
    No wonder, you sit in tanks all game. Of course you will come to the forums and whine about anything and everything that can possibly take you out.

Childish reasoning by an equally simple-minded poster. Shouldn't have expected any more from this community.

My infantry experience severely dwarfs yours. Who the hell upvoted your post again? :D

God forbid someone actually likes to play as infantry as well as in vehicles.
    God forbid someone doesn't want to partake in the daily anti-tank circle jerk that normally takes place on these forums.
    God forbid someone prefers traditional approaches to game balance, and not abusing game exploits to "get even".

I don't really care one way or another... But balance?? If a tank can hide out of bounds for the enemy and literally not even take fire how is that balance? Lol. Obviously this video shows exploitation, at least it's comical though. A guy camping for 30 minutes in a spawn with a tank and going 100-0 isn't quite as funny..
  • TwinWoIf
    553 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    No wonder, you sit in tanks all game. Of course you will come to the forums and whine about anything and everything that can possibly take you out.

Childish reasoning by an equally simple-minded poster. Shouldn't have expected any more from this community.

My infantry experience severely dwarfs yours. Who the hell upvoted your post again? :D

God forbid someone doesn't want to partake in the daily anti-tank circle jerk that normally takes place on these forums.
    God forbid someone prefers traditional approaches to game balance, and not abusing game exploits to "get even".

I don't really care one way or another... But balance?? If a tank can hide out of bounds for the enemy and literally not even take fire how is that balance? Lol. Obviously this video shows exploitation, at least it's comical though. A guy camping for 30 minutes in a spawn with a tank and going 100-0 isn't quite as funny..

You're still bringing up the "camping tank going 100-0" scenario as if that invalidates my point at all.

If you think camping from a distance with tanks is a game balance issue, then by all means push for a change that will reduce the effectiveness of that tactic.
    Advocating to exploit a game engine flaw to use a weapon in an unintended manner, however, is simply wrong.
  • HardAimedKid
    10122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

You're still bringing up the "camping tank going 100-0" scenario as if that invalidates my point at all.

If you think camping from a distance with tanks is a game balance issue, then by all means push for a change that will reduce the effectiveness of that tactic.
    Advocating to exploit a game engine flaw to use a weapon in an unintended manner, however, is simply wrong.

I stated that it's clearly exploitation. I don't disagree there. The only thing I find funny is the only people this would truly annoy is guys who like to pad that kd with tanks. It's like AA, only people who say it needs nerfed are people who spend all of their time in planes, effectively making them invincible lol. Obviously once again an exploit. I'm interested in seeing if they even do anything about it
  • TwinWoIf
    553 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I stated that it's clearly exploitation. I don't disagree there. The only thing I find funny is the only people this would truly annoy is guys who like to pad that kd with tanks. It's like AA, only people who say it needs nerfed are people who spend all of their time in planes, effectively making them invincible lol. Obviously once again an exploit. I'm interested in seeing if they even do anything about it

On the contrary - it can be argued that reserved tankers who work behind the front lines will take longer to reach, and thus are more likely to spot suicide jeeps than aggressive tankers who get closer to the action and have more potential dangers to worry about.

This is an exploit that can be used on objective-oriented tankers as well as the "K/D padders". You can't just lump everyone who disagrees with something into one category.
  • HardAimedKid

On the contrary - it can be argued that reserved tankers who work behind the front lines will take longer to reach, and thus are more likely to spot suicide jeeps than aggressive tankers who get closer to the action and have more potential dangers to worry about.

This is an exploit that can be used on objective-oriented tankers as well as the "K/D padders". You can't just lump everyone who disagrees with something into one category.

I specifically said I think those types of tankers (the I only play for kd tankers) are worse. Once again I did state this was an exploit. I also think I agree with you more than you think I do lol
  • Jedi76
    672 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    MBT_Layzan wrote: »
    In a nutshell, it was clearly not intended, it's an exploit and it's cheap.

The fact so many condone (any kind) of exploit, bug, cheap unsportsmanlike play style even if it doesn't effect them, even if it's funny, just speaks volumes. I don't even play this game anymore, it's about the principle for what it's worth.

Hell it's not even accepted but celebrated by some.

So being basically untouchable in a tank and farming infantry to go 100-0 is "Sportsmanlike".

Get real.
  • VictorLima141
    450 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This entire thread = tankers who sit back and farm infantry getting triggered because their farming tools can now be circumvented
  • Ticket_CoIIector
    230 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited April 21
    Goes without saying this should stay untouched. Would've been better if no one had posted this here in the first place.
  • Private_UMPalot
    4234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited April 21
    Okay, Queensberry rules.

We shall knock on your tank first, tell you there is a pizza delivery, shake hands, then one of us will go kaboom.
  • TwinWoIf
    This entire thread = tankers who sit back and farm infantry getting triggered because their farming tools can now be circumvented

Lol, have you looked at your own posts? You're among the most triggered on these forums.
    All it takes is someone to whisper "Hellriegel" in your ear and you'll instantly suffer from a PTSD episode.
  • Ram1c
    3058 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Lol, have you looked at your own posts? You're among the most triggered on these forums.
    All it takes is someone to whisper "Hellriegel" in your ear and you'll instantly suffer from a PTSD episode.

Daaaaaaaaamnnnnnn!!!
  • boutneus
    1525 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The jihad jeeps will cry when my attack plane comes along. 1 tiny hit and the fireworks will be everywhere lol
  • Sixclicks
    1519 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    boutneus wrote: »
    The jihad jeeps will cry when my attack plane comes along. 1 tiny hit and the fireworks will be everywhere lol

Seriously. You can counter the Jihad Jeep with one shot from a Kolibri lol. It's funny how all these tankers are so upset about this.

Don't want to get flanked by a Jihad Jeep? Then get some gunners to cover your back.
  • smys123
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Everyone needs to relax. If you haven't, go play silk road on bf4, put some c4 on a bike and speed off....find a dune or ramp to launch off, jump off and hit the detonate button as your bike lands on a tank.....if you don't have fun doing that, well then the game is not the problem.
  • MBT_Layzan
    415 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 21
    Jedi76 wrote: »
    MBT_Layzan wrote: »
    In a nutshell, it was clearly not intended, it's an exploit and it's cheap.

The fact so many condone (any kind) of exploit, bug, cheap unsportsmanlike play style even if it doesn't effect them, even if it's funny, just speaks volumes. I don't even play this game anymore, it's about the principle for what it's worth.

Hell it's not even accepted but celebrated by some.

So being basically untouchable in a tank and farming infantry to go 100-0 is "Sportsmanlike".

Get real.

So exploiting the game against tanks is fine, what's next, hacks as long as they pass the 100-0 mark or is that a step too far?

Call me whatever, I'm just not going to cheat to get one up on anything no matter how high their score.

If you don't get it, then I doubt you will anytime soon.
  • crusher529
    160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

My infantry K/D is actually better than yours.

Sorry I don't have as much time to play as you do. I actually have productive things to do with my life than sit and play video games all day.
  • Donkey1RAR
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    ChickNFoot wrote: »

How? What are you actually doing??
  • badhooverdog
    293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Tried this earlier. Got it first try : )

It was fun
  • Ram1c
    3058 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    ChickNFoot wrote: »

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUabaKP8SixW0xCbk5UwEsihwsqYolFxVS-V-eHEXAIH_16QFN