In the Battlefield 1 Incursions Closed Alpha? If you're unable to see the forums, log out and log back in.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Cheat squad

SirSouthpaw
39 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited April 21
today I encounter a SQUAD of 3 cheaters on 1 server.
this cheat has been availible for Battlefield 1 since the launch.
and still it's possible to use this cheat.

cheating has Always been an issue in Battlefield games.

I have no idea why DICE is taking this so lightly.

posted a video on my YouTube channel.
can't post it here.

Comments

• smys123
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    URL? for the video
  • AllOutWar76
    2607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Might want to change the thread title to lowercase before this gets locked.
  • SirSouthpaw
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I can't post a link here, that would violate the forum rules.
    But you can search my name in youtube, it's in the channel
  • B0ng0_Banger
    766 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I really don't know why it takes so long to ban those using damage amplifiers. the first one I come across took over a month before he was banned and he was playing and cheating every day.
  • SirSouthpaw
    I know a few names that have been using this cheat since day 1.. and are still using it. thats about 6 months already..
  • smys123
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 21
    Watched the vid, what is the cheat exactly? ...edit: amped up damage?
  • smys123
    What servers were you on? aka region etc. And is it additional software they were using or did they edit their game files? I am new to this, as I have never encountered any on BF1 - some previous titles like aimbots etc. and they were banned quickly.
  • l_water_l
    999 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I was in a game a few days ago that had two cheaters playing against each other. I and someone else spec'd them and it was undisputable. I am def running into more of them lately, a new hack must have come out.