Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

ATTENTION: Competitive Teams And Players

Comments

• MrRudeJude69
    1498 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yes @iano1978 thanks for that. SIN is on the list but I don't think we can get a full roster. I may try to ring. Im pretty bf4 rusty tho :(
  • iano1978
    189 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah, we're kind of split at the moment between BF1 and BF4, so probably wouldn't have enough to get a team on either game unfortunately.

I haven't touched BF4 in 6 months so probably wouldn't be good to anyone anyhow!

Heard BF1 platoons aren't too far away so hopefully that will open up opportunities for BF1 platoons to arrange matches etc.
  • MrRudeJude69
    1498 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Attention competitive players: I have created a Discord server for the xbox community. All are welcome to join. I know many people are not fond of bf1, so I have created chats for a number of different competitive games. Use it to network and look for groups to play.

https://discord.gg/96kApQc
  • MrRudeJude69
    @MASTRofGRANDMSTR this may help you