Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

ATTENTION: Competitive Teams And Players

Comments

• MrRudeJude69
    1537 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yes @iano1978 thanks for that. SIN is on the list but I don't think we can get a full roster. I may try to ring. Im pretty bf4 rusty tho :(
  • iano1978
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah, we're kind of split at the moment between BF1 and BF4, so probably wouldn't have enough to get a team on either game unfortunately.

I haven't touched BF4 in 6 months so probably wouldn't be good to anyone anyhow!

Heard BF1 platoons aren't too far away so hopefully that will open up opportunities for BF1 platoons to arrange matches etc.
  • MrRudeJude69
    1537 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Attention competitive players: I have created a Discord server for the xbox community. All are welcome to join. I know many people are not fond of bf1, so I have created chats for a number of different competitive games. Use it to network and look for groups to play.

https://discord.gg/96kApQc
  • MrRudeJude69
    @MASTRofGRANDMSTR this may help you
  • iano1978
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

We may be open to play a few friendly scrims, if anyone is interested in a 10 v 10 please let me know.

• MrRudeJude69
    edited June 5
    Are xb1 teams scrimming in bf1?
  • MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 5
    Are xb1 teams scrimming in bf1?

I heard recently in the Battlefield elite club that the some of the active teams on Xbox One schedule matches and never show up. Seems like they are having issues. Sucks that the BF1 community is taking so long to develop and DICE is not doing anything to improve the servers fast enough.