Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

No, its not like a bottle of ketchup.....

Comments

• Cryphisss
    3091 postsMember, Developer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    I guess the mods/community managers just don't feel that reporting hackers on this forum is as productive or constructive as simply using the actual reporting method.

This. It leads to harassment and we don't want that.

Lets not discuss moderation anymore.
  • Rev0verDrive
    5550 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Defamation I think is the main issue. Couple that with how easy it is to get someone's name added to 247FP and Metabans lists. Once that happens the choice of servers twindles hard.
  • sg2434
    3790 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Cryphisss wrote: »
    I guess the mods/community managers just don't feel that reporting hackers on this forum is as productive or constructive as simply using the actual reporting method.

This. It leads to harassment and we don't want that.

Lets not discuss moderation anymore.

I wasn't really intending for it to be a discussion about moderation, I just didn't understand why it's bad when it's actually legit.
  • TEKNOCODE
    4851 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Man, that kid is still belittling people.
  • HardAimedKid
    9311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

Who?
  • Loqtrall
    7646 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Who?

Kim Jong-Un
  • Cryphisss
    3091 postsMember, Developer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE
    tumblr_m5gonmfyzY1qdznlz.gif

>:D hehe
  • TEKNOCODE
    4851 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

c48a7f494f7608575b26f848a0d55b18_ima-need-about-tree-fiddy-tree-fiddy-meme_598-376.jpeg
  • HardAimedKid
    9311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

We always behave. Well except that time I got banned, well then there was a time I got jailed.. oh and there were 2 warnings before that. Look other than the things I just stated I always behave! Lol
  • Loqtrall
    7646 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I am a model citizen.
  • sg2434
    3790 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm just very opinionated.
  • HardAimedKid
    I am a model citizen.

Lies! I need to learn to shred people the way you do without saying things that get you in trouble. You are a pro lol
  • Loqtrall
    I am a model citizen.

Lies! I need to learn to shred people the way you do without saying things that get you in trouble. You are a pro lol

With experience and skill, I walk the fine line between the dark side and the light.
  • HardAimedKid
    I am a model citizen.

With experience and skill, I walk the fine line between the dark side and the light.

I walk the line as well, then I abruptly fall over it..
  • TEKNOCODE
    edited April 21
  • Loqtrall
    I'm eagerly awaiting.

I actually enjoyed World At War the short time I played it, and was a huge fan of CoD 1 through 3.

Can't wait to see how they approach this, and love seeing CoD go back to boots-on-the-ground for the first time in years.
  • TEKNOCODE
    I'm eagerly awaiting.

I actually enjoyed World At War the short time I played it, and was a huge fan of CoD 1 through 3.

Can't wait to see how they approach this, and love seeing CoD go back to boots-on-the-ground for the first time in years.
    World at war was great. I hope that they don't bloat it with perks on perks on perks.
  • Loqtrall
    I'm eagerly awaiting.

World at war was great. I hope that they don't bloat it with perks on perks on perks.

Exactly what I was going to say.

I hope they focus more on gunplay and map design and less on making the monotonous gameplay the revolves around combinations of perks and killstreaks. (who am I kidding, I just want a CoD 1 remaster)
  • crabman169
    9261 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If it's not a yank power **** I'll be interested

WaW was the best; * I loved that game.

That would sell like hotcakes as a remaster. Also tanks mwhahaha
  • TEKNOCODE
    crabman169 wrote: »
    If it's not a yank power **** I'll be interested

WaW was the best; * I loved that game.

That would sell like hotcakes as a remaster. Also tanks mwhahaha

Dogs for the win.