Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

No, its not like a bottle of ketchup.....

Comments

• crabman169
    8275 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Homefront 2 is an abomination; oh god...
    sg2434 wrote: »
    crabman169 wrote: »

* me. Watch this and read a few comments if you dare.

Some people are so out of touch it's not funny.

This is devolving into a grenade spam whine video. Should I unpause or did I get far enough?

Just about. It's fine for him to camp a corner with a shotgun but how dare someone try to dislodge him with a grenade.

YouTubers and their sheep basically want grenades removed from the game.

Remember bf4 with the extra grenade perk? Remember how before bf1 you could never survive a grenade from full health if it was near you? Remember the xm25?

* me. I'm over this stupid community.
  • HardAimedKid
    8397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Homefront 2 is an abomination; oh god...

* me. Watch this and read a few comments if you dare.

Some people are so out of touch it's not funny.

This is devolving into a grenade spam whine video. Should I unpause or did I get far enough?

Just about. It's fine for him to camp a corner with a shotgun but how dare someone try to dislodge him with a grenade.

YouTubers and their sheep basically want grenades removed from the game.

Remember bf4 with the extra grenade perk? Remember how before bf1 you could never survive a grenade from full health if it was near you? Remember the xm25?

* me. I'm over this stupid community.

I'm still trying to figure out why grenades were ever messed with. The solution was simple, increase resupply time. Why in the hell did they have to do this ammo 1.0/2.0 crap? Whatever it's called it's quite dumb. They took something very simple and have now turned it into a big problem. Oh and now with the next patch we get less ammo and no magic grenades lol.

I already run out of ammo too damn fast, supports rarely supply, people do nothing but complain about teammates not helping. And they are taking away ammo???? It's funny lol. Oh but you're gonna make my flares magic now? Come find me kiddos >:)
  • crabman169
    8275 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Help!

• sg2434
    3255 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
  • Loqtrall
    7157 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Laaaaaammmmmmmmmmme
  • TEKNOCODE
    4073 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Is it crybaby Friday? I missed the memo.
  • HardAimedKid
    8397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah it certainly is lol
  • Loqtrall
    7157 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's certainly entertaining.
  • sg2434
    edited April 21
    Jesus I missed this lmao

Also I got asked for my ID to buy a lighter. What kind of madness is this.
  • TEKNOCODE
    4073 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    He cried so hard that he closed his own thread.
  • HardAimedKid
    Jesus I missed this lmao

I have a huge beard and tattoos and get carded when I buy anything that can be carded for. I actually got carded for a game a few years back lmao
  • sg2434
    edited April 21
    Jesus I missed this lmao

I have a huge beard and tattoos and get carded when I buy anything that can be carded for. I actually got carded for a game a few years back lmao

It's just a lighter though lmao. They don't know what I'm gonna do with it. You dont have to be 18 to burn down a church you know.
  • HardAimedKid
    Jesus I missed this lmao

It's just a lighter though lmao. They don't know what I'm gonna do with it. You dont have to be 18 to burn down a church you know.

That-moment--c1q7ms.jpg
  • sg2434
    Jesus I missed this lmao

That-moment--c1q7ms.jpg

* that. I'm only 21 lmao.
  • Loqtrall
    I don't really get carded.

First time I ever went into a liquor store and I didn't get carded, and was buying an incredible amount of alcohol.
  • sg2434
    Can I just say I don't understand why it's frowned upon to provide ample proof of a hacker on the forum for the videogame in question. Lots of other gaming forums let it happen, some even have known hacker megathreads right on the front page.
  • Loqtrall
    Yea I'm understanding of those with actual video evidence of someone doing it - but then again they could just as easily post that video evidence in the report while reporting that player.

I also understand, in-turn, why they don't allow naming and shaming, as people do get accused of hacking when they really aren't. There are many guys on YouTube that received temporary bans from the game because multiple people in a server reported them for hacking just because they were whooping the hell out of the other team.

I guess the mods/community managers just don't feel that reporting hackers on this forum is as productive or constructive as simply using the actual reporting method.

I have a feeling that a ton of people who come here to accuse/shame people for hacking don't even attempt to actual report their profile on Origin.
  • sg2434
    I suppose, but still you'd think they would get more attention than just a deleted thread if theyre actually legitimate.
  • Cryphisss
    3087 postsMember, Developer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    I guess the mods/community managers just don't feel that reporting hackers on this forum is as productive or constructive as simply using the actual reporting method.

This. It leads to harassment and we don't want that.

Lets not discuss moderation anymore.
  • Rev0verDrive
    5392 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Defamation I think is the main issue. Couple that with how easy it is to get someone's name added to 247FP and Metabans lists. Once that happens the choice of servers twindles hard.