In the Battlefield 1 Incursions Closed Alpha? If you're unable to see the forums, log out and log back in.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

BF 1 nerfed too much

Nuckn_futs1
8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I'm concerned about Dice, EA games, however it may be, but BF1 game is being nerfed too much, too many complaining about too much so weapons are being nerfed, AA isn't as powerful as once was, support class only carry 1 grenade now, did this take place in the ww1 in real? enemy: hey your grenades are too powerful, usa: oh sorry, we will drop the power of the grenade and only carry one at time. Really? NOT!

AA
Enemy: hey your aa's are too good and taking down our planes
USA: Oh sorry, we'll drop the power so it makes us harder to kill planes

Really? Not likely so why is Dice constantly nerfing our weapons, leave them the way they should be and stop complaining about things. Many other examples but can't think of them right now.

If this continues I'm chosing never to buy any product again, I presently own Battlefield 4 premium pack, Battlefield Hardline and Battfield 1 but i'm not impressed lately.

Comments

• Decikraytor_6
    271 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 20
    I'm concerned about Dice, EA games, however it may be, but BF1 game is being nerfed too much, too many complaining about too much so weapons are being nerfed, AA isn't as powerful as once was, support class only carry 1 grenade now, did this take place in the ww1 in real? enemy: hey your grenades are too powerful, usa: oh sorry, we will drop the power of the grenade and only carry one at time. Really? NOT!

AA
    Enemy: hey your aa's are too good and taking down our planes
    USA: Oh sorry, we'll drop the power so it makes us harder to kill planes

Really? Not likely so why is Dice constantly nerfing our weapons, leave them the way they should be and stop complaining about things. Many other examples but can't think of them right now.

If this continues I'm chosing never to buy any product again, I presently own Battlefield 4 premium pack, Battlefield Hardline and Battfield 1 but i'm not impressed lately.

Its getting nurfed because people like you complain too much

Seriously how hard is it just to play the game if you dont like it trade it in at gamestop and play another game
  • Loqtrall
    8093 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You talking about AA so much is hilarious considering it's literally getting buffed in the upcoming patch.
  • Gforce81
    2103 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This is nitpicking, but BF1 is Swedish
  • PDGC_CyGNU5X
    133 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    You talking about AA so much is hilarious considering it's literally getting buffed in the upcoming patch.

Every patch it got nerfed and now it gets buffed, why so many nerfs, its always like that with dice, nerf it till its useless and then buff it again.
  • Loqtrall
    8093 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »

Every patch it got nerfed and now it gets buffed, why so many nerfs, its always like that with dice, nerf it till its useless and then buff it again.

It's called balancing passes. They take community feedback and change things in the game, and then after the changes they take more feedback to tweak said changes to make them as close to what everyone wants as possible.

AA was completely and utterly broken at launch - it deserved to get nerfed, and they're not buffing it back up to how it used to be in this patch, it's just a simple buff compared to what it currently is.
  • b8lckia6
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i don`t get why people cry so much myself .Sometimes it is due but alot of times when the nerfs start flying they are handed out for stupid reasons.like someone crying about a shotgun to powerfull well if you know someone is using one don`t try to engage the man short range stay outta those situations .
  • CertifiedMidget
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    b8lckia6 wrote: »
    i don`t get why people cry so much myself .Sometimes it is due but alot of times when the nerfs start flying they are handed out for stupid reasons.like someone crying about a shotgun to powerfull well if you know someone is using one don`t try to engage the man short range stay outta those situations .

Whats the person supposed to do? differentiate 32 people from the one using the shotgun? OH ITS AN ENEMY LEMME LOOK AT HIS GUN. The nerf to the shotguns was warranted and even still, its still powerful.

This is coming from a guy who's 2nd best weapon is still the shotgun.
  • ATF_lateDENT
    141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Buff the horse back.