Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Mods: Delete this thread please, it's counterproductive

Comments

• Knife_EoTD_
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    KEILLOR12 wrote: »
    oh no, pardon me, I accept your opinion, but I don't agree with it. I accept that you believe you can't help your team using the k-bullets or that this medal doesn't help your team, but i don't have to agree with that belief. You are entitled to your opinion, just as everyone else on here is entitled to tell you their opinion, like if you are so desperate for the medal you could easily get it doing "x" "y" or "z" way, or that if you are worried about helping your team, the k-bullets actually are a huge benefit because they prevent repairs on tanks, etc. and if you are in a squad with an assault class using an AT rocket, and a support class giving ammo crates, you can dominate as a team, but you don't want to hear those facts, you just want DICE to hand you a medal...

Here's a hint that might be worth remembering when you're old enough to search for a job:

Sometimes it's better to hide arrogance behind a wall, it could cost you a job.
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    If anyone needs to be modded, it is you. You have attacked anyone with a contrary opinion throughout this crythread.

It's funny because you're completely blind in this regard. Safe to say if the rest of this forum is just half as much an idiot as you are then it's not worth my time.

You want to talk about humor, find a guy that tells other people they are arrogant when he himself refuses to listen to logic and facts because he believes his position is the end all be all and if people don't agree with his opinions, then it's not worth his time to listen to alternative ones.

It's unfortunate you feel the k-bullet is not a valuable addition to a team based fight and think it is too much work to take out a whopping three mechanized enemy units for a medal. And if you want to talk about jobs, it might be a good lesson to learn that sometimes you will have goals that your employer wants you to achieve a certain way and your inability to do so could cost you a job.

Considering how you act you're the last person that can give me "advice".
  • KEILLOR12
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    oh no, pardon me, I accept your opinion, but I don't agree with it. I accept that you believe you can't help your team using the k-bullets or that this medal doesn't help your team, but i don't have to agree with that belief. You are entitled to your opinion, just as everyone else on here is entitled to tell you their opinion, like if you are so desperate for the medal you could easily get it doing "x" "y" or "z" way, or that if you are worried about helping your team, the k-bullets actually are a huge benefit because they prevent repairs on tanks, etc. and if you are in a squad with an assault class using an AT rocket, and a support class giving ammo crates, you can dominate as a team, but you don't want to hear those facts, you just want DICE to hand you a medal...

Here's a hint that might be worth remembering when you're old enough to search for a job:

Sometimes it's better to hide arrogance behind a wall, it could cost you a job.
    If anyone needs to be modded, it is you. You have attacked anyone with a contrary opinion throughout this crythread.

It's funny because you're completely blind in this regard. Safe to say if the rest of this forum is just half as much an idiot as you are then it's not worth my time.

You want to talk about humor, find a guy that tells other people they are arrogant when he himself refuses to listen to logic and facts because he believes his position is the end all be all and if people don't agree with his opinions, then it's not worth his time to listen to alternative ones.

It's unfortunate you feel the k-bullet is not a valuable addition to a team based fight and think it is too much work to take out a whopping three mechanized enemy units for a medal. And if you want to talk about jobs, it might be a good lesson to learn that sometimes you will have goals that your employer wants you to achieve a certain way and your inability to do so could cost you a job.

Considering how you act you're the last person that can give me "advice".

Right back at you, kiddo!
  • robmcewen
    1014 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    hawcer wrote: »
    Here is just a few I threw together....I get them all the time.

I was just thinking when reading this gem of a thread that some scout player put a clip of him destroying an armoured train with K-bullets. nice kills aginst

light tank
    Landship
    artillery truck
    armoured train

But I guess it's not practical to try to use the K bullets and in no way were you helping your team with them kills LOL

But good news I've just got off the phone to the head of the EA and got him to change the challenge for the medal all you have to do now is send a bucket of your salty tears you cried because people had the nerve to offer you some advice
  • Ram1c
    2782 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 21
    This thread is gold, thank you op for changing the title to make me indulge lmfao.
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    I love how someone offers help, then op turns into a giant t**t, good going op, a model attitude there, your parents must be proud.

Read again, you might find something along the lines of calling it a hotfix whereas the "helper" went **** over me calling it that. Good going american, a great reader you are.

How did you come to the conclusion I'm American?
    Don't ask this guy for the lottery numbers :wink:

Maybe it's your Manchester United profile pic lol.
  • KEILLOR12
    Ram1c wrote: »
    This thread is gold, thank you op for changing the title to make me indulge lmfao.

we aim to please, OP won't aim with K-bullets though.
  • TEKNOCODE
    4582 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    #1 in Ohio and #37 in the us for Xbox. Oh wait this thread is about medals? So why is positioning on a leaderboard being talked about?

Tryhard.
  • KEILLOR12
    #1 in Ohio and #37 in the us for Xbox. Oh wait this thread is about medals? So why is positioning on a leaderboard being talked about?

He's from Lichtenstein, cut him a break, top 100 for that country is a big deal....
  • HardAimedKid
    9094 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

He's from Lichtenstein, cut him a break, top 100 for that country is a big deal....

Lmao

Tryhard.

:'(
  • Ram1c
    2782 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 21

we aim to please, OP won't aim with K-bullets though.

Lol the op is so pretentious I love it. Oooooo top 10 in a small town in who knows where, do you train the special forces and police there with your extensive knowledge in sniping? Lmao some of these people have a vague image of reality.

Only 37th smh, with all those hacks you think you'd break at least top 15.
  • HardAimedKid
    9094 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 21
    I saw str8 merkn was in the top 10 still which means he plays. Haven't seen him on here in a while.. @STR8SHOTZ90 where you at man? Come back!
  • Ram1c
    I saw str8 merkn was in the top 10 still which means he plays. Haven't seen him on here in a while.. @STR8SHOTZ90 where you at man? Come back!

Is this what you do at work all day that you have so much time to forum surf?

• HardAimedKid

Ive seen that before. It's simply amazing. No I just don't have a boss breathing down my neck so as long as I get done what is needed to get done I'm free to do as I please lol
  • Ram1c

Ive seen that before. It's simply amazing. No I just don't have a boss breathing down my neck so as long as I get done what is needed to get done I'm free to do as I please lol

I can see it now.

54cab24e0d52e_-_xbox_backpack_01_1110-de.jpg
  • HardAimedKid

I can see it now.

54cab24e0d52e_-_xbox_backpack_01_1110-de.jpg

If I could set up my Xbox here I would have already done it lol
  • sg2434
    3736 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I like how the mods aren't actually deleting the thread too
  • smys123
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    sg2434 wrote: »
    I like how the mods aren't actually deleting the thread too

Because it is a great thread!
    I'd like to circle back to the OP issue here: k-bullets http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh591/dessniper/tiger.gif
    See, they work. (there is no plane!)
  • crabman169
    8916 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    Horses, mortars, field guns, armoured cars, motorcycles. Simply easy.

Tanks and plane too but to ensure the just backup your assaults, supports and armor; it's not hard.

Medal is perfectly fine; hell one could even find it a worthy challenge. Sounds like YOU need to adapt and overcome not cry for the medal requirements to be changed to suit YOU.

Sounds like you're not worth my time.

So you're just an arrogant scrub?

Righto :)
  • Ram1c
    Horses, mortars, field guns, armoured cars, motorcycles. Simply easy.

Tanks and plane too but to ensure the just backup your assaults, supports and armor; it's not hard.

Medal is perfectly fine; hell one could even find it a worthy challenge. Sounds like YOU need to adapt and overcome not cry for the medal requirements to be changed to suit YOU.

Sounds like you're not worth my time.

So you're just an arrogant scrub?

Righto :)

Gentlemen, gentlemen

democracy-manifest-1.jpg