Advice needed. Aggressive Scout Loadout

Comments

• C_Belles
    286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Vexdetta wrote: »
    Let me first say that I have always hated snipers be it in BF3, BF4 and now BF1. I normally run support but now that I have reached the overall max rank 110, I decided to go back and reach at least class rank 10 in the other classes. The problem is that my play style is not sitting on the edge of the map sniping/camping. I like running in and taking things. So I need a scout load out that allows me to be aggressive.

Any advice on what a good aggressive scout load out would be would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

1895 trench, Fastest TTK among scout weapons, Requires good aim. Good sidearm usage is very important.
    G95 infantry, Good at range, Pretty good close up if your aim is good.
    Martini Henry, Potentially a 1 shot on most targets in close distance. Frommer stop is highly recommended for the sidearm.

Mars pistol is also good. Packs good damage so if you hit your first shot with the Henry or 95 infantry, odds are 1 shot with the pistol is enough to finish them off

Mars is actually the worst pistol for aggrecon. It's the highest TTK in the game. You'd be better off with using the No.3 if you wanted something that packed a punch.
    Frommer stop is a good side arm because of the swap speed, with bodeo being a good second.
    1911 is always a good choice too.
    1895 trench is your best choice as it can still OHK headshot, with gew.95 carbine being a good secondary choice.
    Aggrecon is my chosen style, but I rarely can play it because I'm always on the trash team so I need to kill all of the armor by myself.

Mars is my 2nd gun.
    It is awesome together with my m.95 marksman.

Good for you. Liking a gun is fine, but you can use it as long as you know that it's the worst in class.
    I like using the worst guns personally. It gives me something to complain about.
    It's still the highest TTK at the ranges that matter when comparing the ones suggested here.
    http://symthic.com/bf1-multi-comparison?p=ttk_btk&w1=M1911&w2=Bodeo_1889&w3=No._3_Revolver&w4=Mars_Automatic_Pistol&w5=Frommer_Stop&a11=None&a21=None&a31=None&a41=None&a51=None&a12=None&a22=None&a32=None&a42=None&a52=None

Wait what makes the Mars the worst in class? I think it's a beast. Has the smallest ADS spread in class, fastest bullet speed in class, highest minimum damage in class, and the largest mag in class.
    It's great for an aimed follow up shot with the Gewehr 95. The Gewehr hits a minimum of 79 damage. The Mars hits a minimum of 23. So you can land a single body shot with the 95, and finish em with a single round from the Mars at pretty large distances. The accuracy on the Mars is pretty insane.
  • Callahan44er
    5062 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Smle or m95 infantry,bayonet,frommer stop,spotting flare,good support players in your team.

Don't run the bayonet, you need to ADS speed and reduced recoil/spread more in an aggrecon set up.

Its helpful in many situations,i would never take it off,especially in combination with spotting flares. Sometimes i only with melee weapons,everything is possible with enough spotting flares.
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    My loadout is

M.95 Carbine, 2.5x magnification, no bayonet, dot reticle
    Mars Automatic
    Spotting Flare
    K Bullets (for killing planes/cavalry and helping out friendly tanks in tank battles)
    Frag grenade
    Hatchet because it cuts barbed wire

I'm pretty damn accurate and get a lot of success with this loadout. People like to say the 1895 or the SMLE is better than the M.95, but there's just something about the M.95 that makes it THE aggro bolt-action for me.

Gew.95 is honestly the second best choice, unless you want longer range than the trench then the ,gew.95 is the best choice.
    SMLE is just garbage.

How is the SMLE garbage?
    DaMutha1 wrote: »
    I agree, did not enjoy getting the SMLE elite codex. M.95 was a blast. Haven't even tried the Russian yet, other than the cavalry one.

Cavalry is basically the trench but has0 ADS spread

*cough*

• IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Let me first say that I have always hated snipers be it in BF3, BF4 and now BF1. I normally run support but now that I have reached the overall max rank 110, I decided to go back and reach at least class rank 10 in the other classes. The problem is that my play style is not sitting on the edge of the map sniping/camping. I like running in and taking things. So I need a scout load out that allows me to be aggressive.

Any advice on what a good aggressive scout load out would be would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

1895 trench, Fastest TTK among scout weapons, Requires good aim. Good sidearm usage is very important.
    Martini Henry, Potentially a 1 shot on most targets in close distance. Frommer stop is highly recommended for the sidearm.

Mars pistol is also good. Packs good damage so if you hit your first shot with the Henry or 95 infantry, odds are 1 shot with the pistol is enough to finish them off

Mars is actually the worst pistol for aggrecon. It's the highest TTK in the game. You'd be better off with using the No.3 if you wanted something that packed a punch.
    Frommer stop is a good side arm because of the swap speed, with bodeo being a good second.
    1895 trench is your best choice as it can still OHK headshot, with gew.95 carbine being a good secondary choice.
    Aggrecon is my chosen style, but I rarely can play it because I'm always on the trash team so I need to kill all of the armor by myself.

Mars is my 2nd gun.

Good for you. Liking a gun is fine, but you can use it as long as you know that it's the worst in class.
    I like using the worst guns personally. It gives me something to complain about.
    It's still the highest TTK at the ranges that matter when comparing the ones suggested here.
    http://symthic.com/bf1-multi-comparison?p=ttk_btk&w1=M1911&w2=Bodeo_1889&w3=No._3_Revolver&w4=Mars_Automatic_Pistol&w5=Frommer_Stop&a11=None&a21=None&a31=None&a41=None&a51=None&a12=None&a22=None&a32=None&a42=None&a52=None

Plus on top of that, if your using the M95, the min damage is 79, you don't need a pistol like the mars to follow up, imo the 1911 is the best paired pistol with guns that do a min of at least 70 up close (1911 does 30 up close)

When im on the objective i pull out my sidearm, thats a headshot and one bodyshot and he is dead.
  • Miles_Vappa
    260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    My go to infantry class has been aggressive recon since BC2 and i can tell you that playstyle is more important then the actual weapons used, and most of it comes down to personal preference, but obviously your personal playstyle will inform what weapons you should be using, and then you may have different individual goals or preferences within that will inform your decision.

Let me go through my thought process to expalin what i mean (i'm a PC player FYI).

I personally find that going for weapons in the scout class that specialize exclusively in close range support like the m1903 experimental and the 1895 trench (which while may be technically best for playing ultra aggressively) to be silly a waste for the scout class. Personally, if you do want to being playing with these "close range" weapons, you probably shouldn't be playing with the scout class at all, and opt for something like medic (if you want comprable range and playstyle to those weapons) or assault if you really want to be up close and personal (support also has a few options here as well).

If as i read you basically want to play scout to rank up and insist on using the best close range weapons, the most important question comes down to this: can you aim?

If you can aim, the 1895 trench is the weapon for you. It's got a high skill gap b/c it only is a 1 shot kill with headshots at close range, and ends up being a 3 shot kill once in mid/to long range with body shots, and with a 5 round magazine it means you won't be getting multi kills unless you're a pro at close range. Suffice to say, this is a difficult weapon to use but with a far faster TTK if you can aim then the m1903 experimental at comprable ranges.

If you can't aim, go with the m1903 experimental, nuff said.

However, if you want to use the scout class "aggressive recon" playstyle as a more a jack of all trades (which is what i do), i recommend using the Marksman variants of the bolt action rifles (b/c your greatest advantage as a scout is having that extra magnification, but you still want to be able to use it at close range and not give away your position with glint), and i personally recommend using ones that have a sweet spot mechanic b/c as it stands i think this mechanic is extremely easy to use and advantageous to scout class (in fact i think the sweets spots need to be reduced to ~20m distance instead of the ~40m distance but whatever) and thus you should ignore weapons like the g95 b/c they don't have a sweet spot mechanic.

I find that if you are playing the scout, you should have an option to reach out and kill people far away, as that is the classes speciality. Just my personal preference but i like being able to engage all targets on the field.

With that being said, if i had to recommend any rifle to a beginner agressive recon player there are two that come to mind.

1) the SMLE Marksman - This weapons has by far the most effective sweet spot range ~30m-70m~ i beleive, which makes for engaging mid range targets easy one shot kills. It's also got a 10 round magazine so you don't have to worry about reloading too often (not that this is really an issue with bolt actions generally). It does have a mediocre fire rate but it isn't the slowest, (and tbh the firerates of most of the regular boltion actions are only around 5 or less RPM differences so it isn't too huge of a difference.) The one downside to this gun is that it's bullet velocity is only around 700m, which means that it is slightly more difficult to hit moving targets, especially as range increases.

2) The g98 marksman. Personally, this is what I use. It's sweet spot is further out (around ~80m to ~120m i beleive), its only got a 5 round magazine and fires slightly slower then SMLE marksman (but again this is only by a few RPM so it really doesn't make a difference.) So why would i recommend this? Because it has by far the fastest bullet velocity of any gun, which makes it the easiest to fire at moving targets. Since you want to be playing aggresively, you will be engaging players that will be moving around alot, (and you yourself should be too) so you want to spend as little time exposed while trying to aim and hit a target as possible. By using this weapon you give yourself the easiest chance to hit moving targets (even at close rangers) and minimize your exposure b/c you need to spend less time actually aiming.

The last thing i can recommend is general playstyle tips (if your playing with a weapon like the g98 which i would use). Obviously things are use your spot flares and k bullets whenever you can. Move from cover to cover and make sure when engaging targets you have to cover you can easily get behind so that you can pop out, take a quick shot, and retreat again. Using your marskman scope with decent cover will allow you to get a good view of your enemy while barely exposing yourself. Moving from position to position is helpful. Have good aim is obviously important, and just takes practice.

At medium to close range, you should be trying to get one shot on your enemy. This will usually net around 80 damage if it's a body shot or 60 if it's a limb, and then IMMEDIATELY switch to your side arm to try to finish the target. I roll the m1911 but as has been said this is largerly a matter of personal preference. I will say i don't prefer the MARS because this seems to me to be a weapon with a slow ROF and hire damage at range, which sounds like you should be using your bolt action at this point. Again, unless you have amazing aim, the close range A-D key dance (or left right on the joystick for you console people) means that a slow ROF weapon like the mars gets hurt alot and your much better off with any reapon that you can just point in the general direction and spray, and if you get 1 hit with your bolt action it means only 1 shot for the kill (if your using a 1911 anyway).

At close range, (like inside a house or something) you may be better off just rolling with your pistol. The 1911 is especially good at close quarters which is why i would recommend it over any other pistol in the class, but it also is good at midrange for finishing off some of those enemies that you engaged with your rifle a little further out.

Anyway, my 2 cents.

Good luck!

• Callahan44er
    5062 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Just saw people think the russian trench is good...it maybe shoots fast but damage is low,youll never get oneshots or assists counts as kill. I wouldnt recommend it. Also the 1903 experimental is pretty bad imo. Its worse then any other scoutweapon on longer range but still worse then any lmg etc in cq. Not worth using.
  • Phthinein
    3643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited April 2017
    crabman169 wrote: »
    My loadout is

M.95 Carbine, 2.5x magnification, no bayonet, dot reticle
    Mars Automatic
    Spotting Flare
    K Bullets (for killing planes/cavalry and helping out friendly tanks in tank battles)
    Frag grenade
    Hatchet because it cuts barbed wire

I'm pretty damn accurate and get a lot of success with this loadout. People like to say the 1895 or the SMLE is better than the M.95, but there's just something about the M.95 that makes it THE aggro bolt-action for me.

Gew.95 is honestly the second best choice, unless you want longer range than the trench then the ,gew.95 is the best choice.
    SMLE is just garbage.

How is the SMLE garbage?
    DaMutha1 wrote: »
    I agree, did not enjoy getting the SMLE elite codex. M.95 was a blast. Haven't even tried the Russian yet, other than the cavalry one.

Cavalry is basically the trench but has0 ADS spread

*cough*
    SMLE you have to readjust with each shot by a few microns because of how it fires.
    With a mouse it's terrible.
    With AA on a controller it means nothing.
    It's the same reason why I hate the russian sniper.
    It's also technically the worst TTK out of the ones suggested here.
    http://symthic.com/bf1-multi-comparison?p=ttk_btk&w1=Gewehr_M.95_Infantry&w2=SMLE_MKIII_Infantry&w3=Russian_1895_Trench&w4=Russian_1895_Infantry&w5=None&a11=None&a21=None&a31=None&a41=None&a51=None&a12=None&a22=None&a32=None&a42=None&a52=None
    C_Belles wrote: »

Thanks.

Mars is my 2nd gun.

Wait what makes the Mars the worst in class? I think it's a beast. Has the smallest ADS spread in class, fastest bullet speed in class, highest minimum damage in class, and the largest mag in class.
    It's great for an aimed follow up shot with the Gewehr 95. The Gewehr hits a minimum of 79 damage. The Mars hits a minimum of 23. So you can land a single body shot with the 95, and finish em with a single round from the Mars at pretty large distances. The accuracy on the Mars is pretty insane.

TTK and swap speed. You arent supposed to be using the pistol at long ranges, if you are then you're not using the rifle correctly.
    the moment I dropped it for a bodeo my KDR spiked up. Mars literally hold you back in the ranges that matter.
    It also takes less time to shoot a second bullet than it does to fire>swap>fire
  • Phthinein
    3643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Just saw people think the russian trench is good...it maybe shoots fast but damage is low,youll never get oneshots or assists counts as kill. I wouldnt recommend it. Also the 1903 experimental is pretty bad imo. Its worse then any other scoutweapon on longer range but still worse then any lmg etc in cq. Not worth using.
    LONGER is the key here, we are talking about aggrecon, which is a close range scout.
    You do not go long range with it. ANything above 50m is outside it's kill range, aka hill humping useless players.
    Smle or m95 infantry,bayonet,frommer stop,spotting flare,good support players in your team.

Don't run the bayonet, you need to ADS speed and reduced recoil/spread more in an aggrecon set up.

Its helpful in many situations,i would never take it off,especially in combination with spotting flares. Sometimes i only with melee weapons,everything is possible with enough spotting flares.

It's only helpful against sentries, in most situations it's going to kill you.
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Thanks.

Mars is my 2nd gun.

This is exactly why I use it. The mars is a PERFECT weapon for situations where you're using infantry variant rifles and are engaging people at longer ranges and you need a follow-up shot after the initial bolt-action shot. It's a breeze hitting people at range, and it hits like a truck.

In CQB it's a breeze because of just how ridiculous easy it is to hip-fire, and how many rounds it has. IMO it's the perfect "follow-up shot" combo with an M.95 Carbine.
  • Phthinein

Thanks.

Mars is my 2nd gun.

This is exactly why I use it. The mars is a PERFECT weapon for situations where you're using infantry variant rifles and are engaging people at longer ranges and you need a follow-up shot after the initial bolt-action shot. It's a breeze hitting people at range, and it hits like a truck.

In CQB it's a breeze because of just how ridiculous easy it is to hip-fire, and how many rounds it has. IMO it's the perfect "follow-up shot" combo with an M.95 Carbine.

One again, its quicker to fire a second shot then it is to swap and fire.
    For a CQB situation it's not a reliable sidearm, the bodeo and frommer are going to be the top of the class.
  • Callahan44er
    LONGER is the key here, we are talking about aggrecon, which is a close range scout.
    You do not go long range with it. ANything above 50m is outside it's kill range, aka hill humping useless players.

So,use another rifle and you can kill people that aremore then 50m away as well.these hillhumping useless players will still shoot at you,pretty bad if you cant kill them although you are scout...

Perhaps that's the case for you,i love the bayonet. Sometimes it's buggy of course but it saved my life countless times.
  • Phthinein
    edited April 2017

So,use another rifle and you can kill people that aremore then 50m away as well.these hillhumping useless players will still shoot at you,pretty bad if you cant kill them although you are scout...

Perhaps that's the case for you,i love the bayonet. Sometimes it's buggy of course but it saved my life countless times.

It's saved my life 3 times, cost me my life over a hundred.
    I do quick shots in CQB and I melee a ton.
    WHy would I care about a hill humper thats firing at me and won't ever kill me?
    Seriously where is the line in this logic?
    ALso a non-bayonet melee can counter a bayonet melee. Bayonet only kills me with it's bugs and no charge up time.
  • Callahan44er
    edited April 2017

Hillhumpers in bf1 are still pretty close to the action,you cant compare sitting on the empires edge c mountain to sitting in the mountains on op firestorm. Why wont you kill them if they are only 100m away?just take a good scoutrifle and it's done quick,dead enemies are always good enemies.
    Got 2800 kills with the bayonet,taking it off is just limiting yourself imo.
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Thanks.

Mars is my 2nd gun.

For a CQB situation it's not a reliable sidearm, the bodeo and frommer are going to be the top of the class.

Yes but if you're in CQB with multiple targets, you're not going to try and take them all out with two bolt-action shots each.

The mars is perfect for 2-target or more situations. You can pop one with a bolt action shot and then quickly follow up with a mars shot - and then 2 hip-fired headshots on the next guy and it's game over, no time wasted needing to actually aim the pistol, it's hip-fire ability is outrageous and you have plenty of ammo to pepper the guy with.

I know plenty of incredibly successful aggro snipers that use the Mars almost exclusively. It's combination of stopping power, range, hip-fire, and ammo count gives you something no other pistol does, and a range of versatility that no other pistol is capable of (like having the capability to be run as almost a mid-range PRIMARY weapon if you wanted to and were accurate enough).

It's a more than decent back-up, and honestly I was told to use the Bodeo and the Frommer Stop by two different friends respectively, and I got much worse performance with each of them. The Mars just seems easier to use and a more all-around situational pistol, imo.

I have a very good success rate at running Aggro Scout and the Mars is almost all I've used since day 1.
  • Phthinein

Hillhumpers in bf1 are still pretty close to the action,you cant compare sitting on the empires edge c mountain to sitting in the mountains on op firestorm. Why wont you kill them if they are only 100m away?just take a good scoutrifle and it's done quick,dead enemies are always good enemies.
    Got 2800 kills with the bayonet,taking it off is just limiting yourself imo.
    I took it off and I jumped from a .5 KDR to over 1 instantly.
    It got me killed every time I tried to use it, plus I rarely got kills with it because I'd be shot off the guy during the action. It's stupidly easy to do.

Thanks.

Mars is my 2nd gun.

Yes but if you're in CQB with multiple targets, you're not going to try and take them all out with two bolt-action shots each.

The mars is perfect for 2-target or more situations. You can pop one with a bolt action shot and then quickly follow up with a mars shot - and then 2 hip-fired headshots on the next guy and it's game over, no time wasted needing to actually aim the pistol, it's hip-fire ability is outrageous and you have plenty of ammo to pepper the guy with.

I know plenty of incredibly successful aggro snipers that use the Mars almost exclusively. It's combination of stopping power, range, hip-fire, and ammo count gives you something no other pistol does, and a range of versatility that no other pistol is capable of (like having the capability to be run as almost a mid-range PRIMARY weapon if you wanted to and were accurate enough).

It's a more than decent back-up, and honestly I was told to use the Bodeo and the Frommer Stop by two different friends respectively, and I got much worse performance with each of them. The Mars just seems easier to use and a more all-around situational pistol, imo.

I have a very good success rate at running Aggro Scout and the Mars is almost all I've used since day 1.

I had to drop the mars since it never works. I get one shot off and die to an mp18, I use a bodeo I beat automatico users.
    if you miss a single shot with the mars, you are dead in most situations. It's a gun that says, don't miss.
    A higher fire rate gun with a better swap rate helps also against players who strafe and it helps against 200 ping players also, which every match I get into has mostly those.
    Temp1st and feed can confirm this. I have the devils luck when it comes to finding good matches.
    The OP asks for the best, I'm giving statistically the best guns.
    EVERYTHING has to do with personal liking in reality.
    You want the best, you go off statistics. You want personal opinions then you listen to humans, which as you know put the err into error.
    Look at the Mp18 thing temp1st started, people saying how good it is while its statistically the worst possible choice in the class.
  • hawcer
    3289 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Also the 1903 experimental is pretty bad imo. Its worse then any other scoutweapon on longer range but still worse then any lmg etc in cq. Not worth using.

Take it from someone that knows how to use it to someone that doesn't now his donkey from a hole in the ground....The m1903exp is the best PTFO scout rifle. Equipped with K bullets, it's the only dual purpose gun in the game.
  • Loqtrall
    edited April 2017

I had to drop the mars since it never works. I get one shot off and die to an mp18, I use a bodeo I beat automatico users.
    if you miss a single shot with the mars, you are dead in most situations. It's a gun that says, don't miss.
    A higher fire rate gun with a better swap rate helps also against players who strafe and it helps against 200 ping players also, which every match I get into has mostly those.
    Temp1st and feed can confirm this. I have the devils luck when it comes to finding good matches.
    The OP asks for the best, I'm giving statistically the best guns.
    EVERYTHING has to do with personal liking in reality.
    You want the best, you go off statistics. You want personal opinions then you listen to humans, which as you know put the err into error.
    Look at the Mp18 thing temp1st started, people saying how good it is while its statistically the worst possible choice in the class.

lol the Scout Class as a whole is a part of the game that screams "Don't Miss!".

Obviously you're going to have performance issues if your aim is off. But that's just the sort of firearm the Mars is (which is probably why myself and other truly amazing (not talking about myself here) aggro scouts seem to love the weapon) - it's akin to the Deagle in BF4, a hard hitting semi-auto hand cannon with range that's a done deal as a follow-up to a bolt-action shot in the hands of an accurate player at a myriad of ranges

I kill people all day with the mars - it's even easy from the hip in CQB (I think I'm in the extreme top 0.1% of players for Mars KPM, with over a 3 KPM with it).

But, all-in-all, comparing solely your performance with the Mars to my own, it does appear that you just weren't performing as well with it which makes it understandable why you'd dislike it. Which makes sense when you apply the situation to your own statements about human error when it comes to judging weapons.
  • Callahan44er
    edited April 2017
    hawcer wrote: »
    Also the 1903 experimental is pretty bad imo. Its worse then any other scoutweapon on longer range but still worse then any lmg etc in cq. Not worth using.

Take it from someone that knows how to use it to someone that doesn't now his donkey from a hole in the ground....The m1903exp is the best PTFO scout rifle. Equipped with K bullets, it's the only dual purpose gun in the game.

Lol. Why so aggressive? Ok,so you got a few k bullets to make it an average slow reloading rifle on range. Good. But imo it's not even good for cq. Against more then 1 enemy your usually dead. Same for the other scoutrifles,but i dont see what should make the experimental so special.
    I got at least 100 kills with every variant btw,i tested it all.
    Edit:im no fan of stats bashing but maybe you shouldnt shout too loud.
  • Phthinein

Thanks.

Mars is my 2nd gun.

First thing i do after i land a shot with my m.95 marksman is start to strave, meanwhile i pullout my mars.
    His shots will most likely misss because of the sudden straving.
    Because i use this tact all the time chances my first hit with the Mars is big.
    Strafing works better on consoles.
    People try to ADADADADADADA spam me all day like and I just shoot them while ADADADADADA spamming.
    I swear people on console are worse than PC on average.
    But if you're doing long range combat then you arent playing aggrecon, you're just playing scout.
    Aggrecon is pretty much the hardest class to play because you're doing cqb with a non-cqb class. The entire thing requires you to use stealth tactics.
    hawcer wrote: »

A agree with this.
    1903 is great, but it's also a different type of weapon.
  • Zozeberry
    205 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Martini Henry works good for me when i play AGGRESSIVE