Weekly BF

New Idea: Discus Limpets

JacobtheSmartGuy
973 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I propose that we should be able to throw the limpet charge like a discus.

Comments

• V2Face
    2664 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I would love to be able to throw limpets more then a few feet but, honestly that would make it overpowered, think about it..This charge sticks to most surfaces and causes huge explosive damage also add the fact that there is no indicator when it's thrown..I would be grabbing lots of kills a game.
  • JacobtheSmartGuy
    973 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    V2Face wrote: »
    I would love to be able to throw limpets more then a few feet but, honestly that would make it overpowered, think about it..This charge sticks to most surfaces and causes huge explosive damage also add the fact that there is no indicator when it's thrown..I would be grabbing lots of kills a game.

Yeah. This is more of a joke thread to liven the spirits of the forum
  • badsitrep
    494 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    0/10. No superior shotput medical crate.
  • Ram1c
    4167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Yeah. This is more of a joke thread to liven the spirits of the forum

BUT DICE BROKE THE NETCODE!!!!! UUUUUGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
  • AllOutWar76
    2607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It could work, we can already throw stick grenades further than Uncle Rico.
  • A1337chicken
    464 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I'd rather they let us use a stick grenade for melee.
  • AllOutWar76
    2607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Like a Jihad stick?
  • A1337chicken
    464 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Like a Jihad stick?

hqdefault.jpg
  • Phthinein
    3643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

Actually there is an indicator, it's just hard to see. It's the same thing as a mine. I've had my limpets picked up by supports several times after I threw them, and I've done the same.
  • von_Campenstein
    6571 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I've actually thrown the limpet over a light tank.
  • Tansho
    176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I should have played with them earlier. That plop sound when they stick to something is just icing on the cake.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I propose that we should be able to throw the limpet charge like a discus.

I'm down Jacob.. Let's throw these babies in some spandex!
  • crabman169
    12845 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Tansho wrote: »
    I should have played with them earlier. That plop sound when they stick to something is just icing on the cake.

I though the kill cha Ching with them is best but that's just me :p

~

Let's toss these like the spaghetti strainers they are!
  • Jammie1789
    113 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Agreed. This should be added, with an entire 5 second animation winding up and throwing.
  • DarthRazzor
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    the limpet is the best, as far as throwing them I believe they weighed close to 15 pounds . stick them to tanks , drop off a roof or out a window on people below ,down stair wells , they will make you a door anywhere you like , I like to stick to outside wall of building that your enemies are in or underneath a scout on the second floor , support can resupply himself with limpets , my favorite is to run into a room with about 4 enemies in it and drop the limpet and try to jump out window, they also work great to toss through the windows in the pill boxes