Weekly Debrief

Autoloading 8 .35 Factory - Wet noodle!!!

2»

Comments

• gk9n6t7op
    108 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I personally love this gun, it's a beast in CQC 1v1 but has the range to pick up medium range kills. Yeah the mag size sucks, but you just have to learn to position your self right and tactical reload. The guys above are right on, travel in packs and pick your spots.
  • Desyatnik_Pansy
    1413 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    Gforce81 wrote: »

I think once I get 100 Stars on the Selbstlader 1906, I might have to briefly pick up the Autoloading for 5 Stars just for the heck of it. Won't beat the 1906 In my book though, just ain't got the looks for it.
  • 187Bear
    578 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SurfRat77 wrote: »
    So I need to get 15 kills in a round to unlock the RSC 1917 Optical.

They might have given me a wet noodle and said "get to it!!!". I have played 20+ rounds of Conquest and cannot get 15 kills. I cannot play operations as operations are completely broken and there are never any servers with players (South Africa).

A nice Afrikaans saying "Ek is die moer in met die klomp k*k!!!!" which roughly translates to "I'm angry with this load of cr*p".

Please help me keep my sense of humor here.

How do I use this wet noodle?

Speel Fort Se Vaux. Dis waar ek al my 15 kills per rondte gekry het. Behalwe die stupid Russian Sniper . Ek sukkel nog met daai POS. Dis 'n deuriekak assignment. Ek haat lag so ek voel vir jou. Vang hulle onkant en laat loop. Jy moet net baie akkuraat wees.
  • ragecomic9
    153 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    try Suez or any CQC maps
    done in one round, currently Autoloading 8.35 is my main Medic weapon
  • MarkFury67
    748 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm firmly convinced if you play a round of CQL on Argonne forest and just run around with your eyes closed swinging a repair tool, you'll get fifteen kills.

Don't worry about dying just run at them spamming that thing.
  • VindictiV_V
    1347 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Lol, its interesting to see people finally using guns out of the "normal comfort range" (Saladblaster 1916, Automatico, Mondragon, etc) for the majority of the playerbase, and hear about how "terrible" they are.

Wouldn't have this problem if you tried new things and kept challenging yourself from the beginning.

Ya... I really like when people say AL8 .35, Selb 1906 and/or RSC are OP (yup, I heard that from clanmates after I won multiple engagements against them with AL8 Marksman but then, once they tried to use said weapon they said "what is this ****" ... pretty funny). It's sad how people only try to win... never to challenge themselves or to better themselves, only care to win the easiest way possible.

I finally, FINALLY got a friend to admit his 1916 Stepladder wasn't up to snuff once our clan played a comp scrim against another. He's usually one of our medics, but switched to assault mid-round so I took over med duty. I kept switching between the AL8 .35 factory, .25 and 1906 and did fine. And all that low-mag paid off because now I have a new best friend, the RSC.

Haha. I'm slowly but certainly getting on par with the RSC but one thing is for sure: it's too punishing because if you miss even a single shot in a faceoff, you're dead. AL8 .35 is objectively better in everyway and is less punishing (you can miss 2 shots and still win a faceoff) but for one thing and that's for amount of kills possible per mag : 1 for AL8 vs 2 for RSC (unless you have 100% accuracy then 3, but good luck being at 100% all the time unless you're aimbotting lol). I would even dare say that, because it is that punishing, it needs a buff. Either increase the range at which it does 2-hit kills or make it 1-hit kills for headshots up to 40m or so.

That's my opinion. I still love using it because of the feel and sound but it definitly needs a bit of love to be on par with the AL8 .35.
  • SurfRat77
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks for the comments guys. You made me laugh and my sense of humor is back :)

Thanks for all the advice. I will try front lines.

Actually my favorite weapon is the 1906 which is truly a beast so I know how to use a SIR. I am also normally in the top ten on the scoreboard due to playing my role and PTFO.

I normally get wrecked by all the machine guns. They now even have machine guns with optics WTF. A sniper machine gun!!!
  • phranqy69
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Try to find a server with 200% tickets, so you have more time for your kills.
  • Zer0Cod3x
    246 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    tfw the Model 8.35 and 1906 are actually easier to use than the RSC
  • Goofy-The-Sc0t
    1214 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I did it on frontlines/verdun........ and its now my favourite slr lol. It forces me to be less gung-ho which has resulted in less deaths per round, plus im winning a lot more 1 on 1s now :) Your aim does need to be on point with it though!
  • Sir-Smithsonian
    908 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    That gun is easy to get 15 kills in a match with.
  • UncleAlbert1802
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    8.25 is by far the best medic gun. Get stuck in and stop hill humping
  • SurfRat77
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Get stuck in and stop hill humping
    :smile:

That is SO not my style, if anything the opposite.
  • bapman63
    935 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    SurfRat77 wrote: »
    So I need to get 15 kills in a round to unlock the RSC 1917 Optical.

They might have given me a wet noodle and said "get to it!!!". I have played 20+ rounds of Conquest and cannot get 15 kills. I cannot play operations as operations are completely broken and there are never any servers with players (South Africa).

A nice Afrikaans saying "Ek is die moer in met die klomp k*k!!!!" which roughly translates to "I'm angry with this load of cr*p".

Please help me keep my sense of humor here.

How do I use this wet noodle?

Every time you fire the weapon empty the clip, let the game auto load the weapon, focus on the kill don't fixate on reloading.
  • Sir-Smithsonian
    908 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If you can't get 15 kills in a single match with that gun then you don't need the RSC 1917 then. It won't do you any good
  • aseveredfoot
    2446 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017

Won't beat the 1906 In my book though, just ain't got the looks for it.

Yup, the AL8 is a f-ugly sporting rifle for sure, while the 1906 is a thing of beauty, especially with the Charleroi skin :P

• staale02
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My advice is to go to a custom server with double (or more) tick count. The 5 shot magazine size is a pain, every sane player move side to side and the bad netcode makes it close to impossible to hit on 3 bullets.