Weekly Debrief

I Can't hit the enemy after the spring update

Comments

• abbasarts
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yes guys i think we all have same prob with aiming system and killing players.there is a aweful problem with killing players on movies thats is impossible.for killing them need to request them to stop from running and we start to shooting them:)
    Dice fix it please
  • mmarkweII
    2919 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    BEFLAR wrote: »
    Sniperoh82 wrote: »
    Its been the worst couple days can't play game anymore, ping in in lower 30s.
    Game is ruined after update.
    Yellow clock is there all the time in every region.
    FIX IT plz
    Yellow clock starts at 80ms ping

I can't remember where I saw it but the yellow starts at 90ms while the red is 200ms.
  • xpixelbullyx
    1643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    OG-N2rock wrote: »
    Ping. Also everyone should check they're aim settings as stuff was reset. I had a rough time at first and didnt know why.

Oh really? I thought mine felt a bit slow, but never bothered to check the settings (hell, I don't even know where I had them before).

Yeah thats your aim acceleration most likely. I put mine at 0. Put dead zone around 10.
  • Excoriar
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm in Taiwan and have the option of playing on Hong Kong or Japan servers. I'm actually closer to Hong Kong but my connection was always bad compared to Japan. Playing on Japan servers I lose gun fights I would say 60% of the time. After the patch I couldn't hit anything in either server. Used half a clip on my Hellriegel with hit registration and the guy just turns around and takes me out with a pistol. Something is definitely wrong.
  • xpixelbullyx
    1643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Excoriar wrote: »
    I'm in Taiwan and have the option of playing on Hong Kong or Japan servers. I'm actually closer to Hong Kong but my connection was always bad compared to Japan. Playing on Japan servers I lose gun fights I would say 60% of the time. After the patch I couldn't hit anything in either server. Used half a clip on my Hellriegel with hit registration and the guy just turns around and takes me out with a pistol. Something is definitely wrong.

I joined a friend in euro servers from us east with ping of 125 or so and it was very noticable. I kinda feel for those who cant get in close servers.
  • sarris_bros-1978
    163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    xaros176 wrote: »
    Tas-pros Το ιδιο αυτο που λες ακριβως φιλε μου...

Χαιρετώ και τους δυο φίλους Έλληνες!! Αυτό που έχω να σας πω είναι, ρίξτε το ping σας όσο περισσότερο μπορείτε!!! Aυτό θα το πετύχετε ρυθμίζοντας το router σας και την γραμμή μέσω του παρόχου σας!!! Translation for the forum: Hello to both Greek friends !! What I have to tell you is, descent your ping as much as you can !!! This will be accomplished by setting up your router and line through your provider
  • saeidjahrom
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The game is just unplayable after the netcode update, my ping is around 120ms and i cant hit targets at all ! Really needs to be rolled back
  • samething here even my spot ability will not work
  • sarris_bros-1978
    163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    These things where you (with over 100 ping value) experience these days after spring patch, are this experience where we (with under 100 ping value) had from you, until now!!! Now, it's your turn!! Enjoy it!!!
  • NLsRene
    203 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    My ping is 30 and below, no problems at all.. still go 40 + kills every conquest game with infantry. Can't hit properly with scout class anymore, but assault is the way to go. Automatico storm became my favorite gun.
  • The_Antishin
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ive experienced the same with shorting many guys center mass and not getting one hit marker. It really made me not interested in playing anymore, and I've been a dedicated player since the games release.
  • Vile_Revolver
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    These things where you (with over 100 ping value) experience these days after spring patch, are this experience where we (with under 100 ping value) had from you, until now!!! Now, it's your turn!! Enjoy it!!!

That is incorrect. I have payed on both sides. I played BF in the States against out of region players and now I live in Japan and play it here. When I played against OOR players when I was in the States the gameplay was still playable, annoying at times yes but playable. Now, it isn't playable for OOR not even close. Until you have experienced both sides of the coin, than you really don't have a justifiable argument. I have experienced both. While I don't necessarily think the patch is a bad thing, the delivery is. First, the game should have launched with this in place from the beginning with letting the community know. Second, don't sell the effing game in regions with no server support and then six months later cap the pings. Thirdly, if people are so worried about it, why not make ping settings available in purchased servers that way they can set the ping on the servers that they paid for? The public servers should be accessible to anyone that paid for the effing game and that delivers a playable experience. We all lived through this with the last four BF games, why now the change six months after all the game/premium purchases?

I myself, if knowing DICE would have done this, I would NOT have purchased BF1 period. Now, I am in a region separate from my friends and clan mates, if i could return BF1 and get a refund I would.
  • Tansho
    176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 2017
    My connection bounces in and out of the yellow clock for in region servers, ISP is less than helpful with the situation. Not sure if it's applying the ping penalty at that point, but if it is turning it on and off in a match, it's hard to adjust. Also have to get used to controller settings again. I reset mine to as close as I remember, but they still feel a bit off so there's still some adjusting to that to do as well.
  • Billydoc1
    519 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I live in Greece.I play the BF series for years.
    No major issues EVER.Always playable.ALWAYS
    My ping for EU servers are 100-105
    My ping for US East is 150-155.
    The game is COMPLETELY unplayable for both choices.
    Games are made for FUN.
    Now there is NO fun at all.
    Spending 120-130e for a game that kicks me out for my ping is OUTRAGEOUS
    Tweak it or give me my money back.
    This is not the BF series we knew.At least I knew.
    Westie posted a video calling us the 5%.Really?Check it out.I am sure we are more than 5%.
    This is net racism now?A new one? A new idea?
    All of my friends even in US & Canada stopped playing BF1.Shame...
  • HillbillyJohn
    493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Billydoc1 wrote: »
    I live in Greece.I play the BF series for years.
    No major issues EVER.Always playable.ALWAYS
    My ping for EU servers are 100-105
    My ping for US East is 150-155.
    The game is COMPLETELY unplayable for both choices.
    Games are made for FUN.
    Now there is NO fun at all.
    Spending 120-130e for a game that kicks me out for my ping is OUTRAGEOUS
    Tweak it or give me my money back.
    This is not the BF series we knew.At least I knew.
    Westie posted a video calling us the 5%.Really?Check it out.I am sure we are more than 5%.
    This is net racism now?A new one? A new idea?
    All of my friends even in US & Canada stopped playing BF1.Shame...

Dice has already said they will be tweaking the game. Please don't try and play the race card to get your way.
  • xaros176
    7 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Χαιρετώ και τους δυο φίλους Έλληνες!! Αυτό που έχω να σας πω είναι, ρίξτε το ping σας όσο περισσότερο μπορείτε!!! Aυτό θα το πετύχετε ρυθμίζοντας το router σας και την γραμμή μέσω του παρόχου σας!!! Translation for the forum: Hello to both Greek friends !! What I have to tell you is, descent your ping as much as you can !!! This will be accomplished by setting up your router and line through your provider[/quote
    Τι ping εχεις εσυ εγω μετα το update δεν πεφτει κατω απο 110...
  • mytsoutsou
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Φίλε μου το έχω πάθει τουλάχιστον 5 φορές μετά το τελευταίο update, μιλάμε ακόμα και για ακίνητους στόχους στους οποίους απλά δεν πιάνουν οι σφαίρες μου και έπρεπε να παω να τους μαχαιρώσω για να πεθάνουν
  • zoinkersScoob
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Have any of you noticed a difference between DICE servers and rented ones?

The default settings have Aim assist and Slowdown turned off.

I think this might play a larger role than the ping. Especially if all have higher now.
  • OG-N2rock
    1788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    All these people saying it is now unplayable. And yet I have witnessed multiple high ping players come in the top 5 at the end, and running 2.0+ KDR. Apparently those players did not get the memo. Seems that they have adapted just fine.
  • sarris_bros-1978

Χαιρετώ και τους δυο φίλους Έλληνες!! Αυτό που έχω να σας πω είναι, ρίξτε το ping σας όσο περισσότερο μπορείτε!!! Aυτό θα το πετύχετε ρυθμίζοντας το router σας και την γραμμή μέσω του παρόχου σας!!! Translation for the forum: Hello to both Greek friends !! What I have to tell you is, descent your ping as much as you can !!! This will be accomplished by setting up your router and line through your provider[/quote
    Τι ping εχεις εσυ εγω μετα το update δεν πεφτει κατω απο 110...

Το latency μου είναι 70 - 75 με 24mbps ΟΤΕ στην Αθήνα! Translation for the forum: My latency is 70 - 75 with OTE 24mbps in Athens!