BF1 server Admin comands

xIElvis
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
ok new to the server admin , so this may be a simple question but I seem to have a problem finding a list of commands for the server admin and how to make other members of clan admin

Comments

• Ortega_uk
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    press esc while on the server and server admin is on the list on the right of the screen, its in there , i hope this is what you meant m8!
  • xIElvis
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ok thank you Ortega , was also looking for general commands how to change maps or how to vote maps (sorry new to this)
  • Ortega_uk
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2017
    if you go on to multiplayer, then click server browser in there at the top its says "your server" in there m8 and you can edit your server!
  • CrashCA
    976 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2017
    Server can only be admined from outside game. There are NO ingame commands, other then the maplist that is NO way to change maps and vote map is on or off (NO customization)
    Epic fail.
  • Ortega_uk
    Yes it can! You can add vip players give privileges kick and ban players!
  • CrashCA
    976 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You have to "esc" out of game to admin panel.
  • Ortega_uk
    Still in game m8! Just in admin not a massive probben is it tbh
  • Rombibombii
    573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ortega_uk wrote: »
    Still in game m8! Just in admin not a massive probben is it tbh

If you want "hard" changes you need to go outside the server... In-game is only kick/ban/moderation/vip. That's it. And even then, only the server owner can change server settings.

And commands do not exist if you refer to things like /kick playerid1 reason or !yell entermessagehere

Those commands do not exist and probably won't exist as everything is console style.
  • xIElvis
    ok that answers that... thanks guys appreciate the comments
  • NUAIMIO5
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    We need map change in server admin, at least before game start, and to set next map in cycles

Why I can't change map while there is only two players in server?!! I should be able to change without leaving the game

We need autocorrect for the team balance to be active
  • oRapozao
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Could implement an option, where the moderators could configure the server, choose game modes and maps. Not always the person who rented the server is online! :(
  • P1asma
    348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I really hope this BS they did with RSP runs off as many players as possible. sad sad sad. I'm actually considering going back to COD...
  • CrashCA
    Nooo. Not COD.
  • Ortega_uk
    CrashCA wrote: »
    Nooo. Not COD.

Tell him to stop swearing!? Haha
  • P1asma
    348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ortega_uk wrote: »
    CrashCA wrote: »
    Nooo. Not COD.

Tell him to stop swearing!? Haha

rofl
  • Px-Progdogg
    442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Just got my beta code for Rising Storm 2: Vietnam. CoD wont go back to rentable servers or rCon/Mods sadly, it doesn't fit their annual console game release model. If they did I would definitely abandon BF. Most likely be the same old story, play TDM for 2 months then can't find a game - uninstall.

Battalion 1944 - Rentable Servers, Mods, Server Browser, rCon Support - Confirmed
    Rising Storm 2 - Rentable Servers, Mods, Server Browser, rCon Support - Confirmed
  • BillBailey0
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Admin controls don't seem to be working at the mo, can't swap, kick or ban players.
  • Axlerod1
    1361 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

It is slow and clunky to say the very least. RSP needs a 3rd party app or be able to be controlled outside of the game window.
  • Rombibombii
    573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Working fine here.
  • Viperhog
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Agree with BillBailey0. Ban is the only action that is working. To kick someone for ping (latency), we have to ban them and then remove the ban, that 100 limit thing comes into play. This is the third day.

Check 6,
    Viperhog