You have been banned from Battlelog

IQ-ColoneL
7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
Hi today when i tried to login my Battlelog account I got "You have been banned from Battlelog. If you believe this was done in error, please contact Customer Services." Can someone here help me on the issue? Please i need help

First name and last name: Osama Touch
Game/product name: Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline
User name: IQ-ColoneL
User name is your ID, PlayStation™Network online ID, Xbox LIVE gamertag, or game-specific username.
My PlayStation™Network online ID : OV-Commander
Email address of your EA Account: [email protected]
Where your game or product was purchased: i purchased my game from amazon.com
Banned or suspended: Banned
Error/notification message received (if any): You have been banned from Battlelog. If you believe this was done in error, please contact Customer Services.

Guys please i need help
Thank you so much!

Comments

• Scumbag_of_Space
    577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    Can you still check your stats?
  • IQ-ColoneL
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    How to do that? Scumbag_of_Space
  • IQ-ColoneL
    How to do that? Scumbag_of_Space
    Can you still check your stats?

How to do that ?
    please i need help
  • Scumbag_of_Space
    577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member

Not sure what your issue is if you aren't using Battlelog to check your stats.
  • IQ-ColoneL

Not sure what your issue is if you aren't using Battlelog to check your stats.

I can't log in to Battlelog when i try to login appear this massage "YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM BATTLELOG. IF YOU BELIEVE THIS WAS DONE IN ERROR, PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICES"
  • IQ-ColoneL
    i am not a cheater i checked my stats on GGC, PBBans, ACI and FairFight i don't have ban in any games
  • Scumbag_of_Space
    Battlelog is separate. You would've only been banned from Battlelog for breaking the ToS in the forums. I'm not sure how you can get banned from the full website either. I'm banned from posting in the Battlelog forums until 2019 but I can still use it to check stats.
  • IQ-ColoneL
    Is it possible to find out why the ban I did not get any notice the ban
  • Scumbag_of_Space
    Probably won't get you far but I think your best course is to go to EA support.
  • IQ-ColoneL
    I sent them two letters but did not get an answer after I hope to solve this problem
  • Scumbag_of_Space
    As I said, it's probably not worth the effort. They genuinely don't care. I think there are alternate websites where you can check your Battlefield stats though.
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3919 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I just looked at your account and it doesnt state you are banned or ever have been banned.
    You'll need to contact EA Support regarding all account issues. They can be reached here: http://help.ea.com/en/

-CB
  • IQ-ColoneL
    I just looked at your account and it doesnt state you are banned or ever have been banned.
    You'll need to contact EA Support regarding all account issues. They can be reached here: http://help.ea.com/en/

-CB
    Thank you so much my friend i do that but i am waiting the answer
This discussion has been closed.