Weekly Debrief

map system needs major overhaul

matt50015
74 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Since the beginning the map system was bad, when you join a map it takes you to a game that is almost over, I would get around this by learning the map order system and then join the map that plays before the map I actually want to play. Since it takes you to a map that is almost over, I would play that map for 5 min or less and then it would take me to the map I actually want to play. Now since the new map system update where you vote on maps, I cant play my favorite maps anymore. If I join the map I want the game ends in less than 5 min and I can't join the map before the map I want since there is no map order anymore.

Comments

• ARingdal
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe you feel that it's happening to you alle the time, but then you should just join another server. I do not have the same problem at all. Btw, it's a good idea to play all different maps, makes the game more interesting. Just saying :)
  • Gears_and_Beers1
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ^^^"It's a good idea to play all different maps, makes the game more interesting."

DICE clearly disagrees. If they agreed, they wouldn't have implemented the voting system. The voting system should be a private server OPTION that can be enabled, not mandatory on DICE servers. They must have realized that the majority of their maps suck, so the voting system was the 'fix'. They are magnificent at 'fixing' things lately...
  • Adman_Tor
    1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2017
    I posted a thread in the PS4 community section about map voting. The consensus is that about 90% of people hate it (including me). https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/103074/map-voting/p1