This Week in Battlefield V

About Chauchat Tele unlock Bug

mrgreen3325
postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I have completed 15 peoples killed and 10 people killed by the mortar.
However, my progress is suddenly reset to zero.
And no Chauchat Tele unlock. What can I do now?
Will EA give me back that Chauchat Tele? I have spent 2 days to kill 15 ppl in 1 round.

Comments

• ARingdal
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    First you have to get 15 kills in a round, and then 10 kills in a round with mortar. If your progress is reset, try to join another server. Worked for me.
  • Hanzyl
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You have to do the "15 people killed in a round" part after the mortar kills. It's a bug, it resets if you don't. Or something.
  • Wintrix85
    148 postsMember, Developer DICE, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha
    "In a round" objectives should always be done as the last part of the assignment, since IAR are reset after every round
  • ARingdal
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, I don't remember in wich order it says you have to do it, but what these guys says is right.
  • Adman_Tor
    1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It sounds like he already has his 10 mortar kills which means he IS doing the 15 kills in a round as the 2nd part. So this sounds like a different issue.