Weekly Debrief

Join Sesson glitch/bug. Cannot join on any friend or platoon.

Adman_Tor
1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited June 2017
I tried joining session. I tried having them invite me. I restarted my PS4 and tried it all over again. I eventually had to search the server number and join that match that way. Other people in my friends list have been experiencing the same problem. Is this another bug from Spring Patch?
Post edited by Adman_Tor on

Comments

• scarypotato_o
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Mh maybe try hosting a party first, I never had this problem before but try hosting a party it might help
  • ARingdal
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, it's a bug after the spring update. It's solved by joining them through the friends list, and press "join" after they found a game.
  • Adman_Tor
    1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ARingdal wrote: »
    Yeah, it's a bug after the spring update. It's solved by joining them through the friends list, and press "join" after they found a game.

Tried joining through the friends list after they were already in a game. Didn't help. But glad to hear that it's not just me. Hopefully it's addressed sooner than later.
  • ARingdal
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Adman_Tor wrote: »
    ARingdal wrote: »

Tried joining through the friends list after they were already in a game. Didn't help. But glad to hear that it's not just me. Hopefully it's addressed sooner than later.

That's weird, sorry it didn't help.
  • scarypotato_o
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Host a party and join them, hope it helps
  • Adman_Tor
    Host a party and join them, hope it helps

Was IN the party - it didn't help.
  • Adman_Tor
    Quick update on this. STILL experiencing this problem after the May update. ///// Was IN party. Couldn't join party leader when he joined a new server (through alert). Couldn't join any party member through chat menu. Couldn't join any party member through friends list. Couldn't join by invite. Ruined my night of gaming unfortunately. Had to give up and call it a night.