This Week in Battlefield V

problem in game !

vertikalten
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
when i shoot someone i dont get the hit so i cant kill annyone... in the beginning it's working but at some sage in the game it seems like something is wrong. besause when i try to kill someone the shoot dont seem to count. even if im standing beside one guy and shot him in the head... or when im shoting from a distence.

Comments

• ARingdal
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What's your ping while playing?
  • vertikalten
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 2017
    it's the same all the time but the bug can last for the whole attack/defense on opperations. but i can use eksplosives and knife... vehicles are the same as the gun dont work
  • ARingdal
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Would be nice to know what your ping/latency is while playing. Also make sure you play on a server in your region.
  • vertikalten
    playing with 64-70. was shooting at the airship and then all of a sudden i didnt get the hitmarker. at that point i had 86. might have been higher but i dont know. that was the point i stoped getting hits. operations i dont think i can chose region, like conquest etc. i had one day where there was no trubble with this tho