This Week in Battlefield V

Operations bug?

Ahlqvist73
5 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
When playing Operations and changing soldier class you lose all kills committed with the first class. For example: I played "Devil´s anvil"
and started out on Verdun Heights as scout. When we moved on to Fort De Vaux I changed to assault - my scout kills then got deleted and didn´t count
in the total stats. Is it meant to be like this or is it a bug?

Comments

• ARingdal
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Kills are registered to your stats and final score, but the scoretable is reset when the next map starts. You still get all your points :)
  • Ahlqvist73
    Ok, thanks for clearing that up for me! :-)
  • ARingdal
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ahlqvist73 wrote: »
    Ok, thanks for clearing that up for me! :-)

You're welcome :)
  • Ahlqvist73
    Strange; tried it again this weekend - the only points and kills registered after the operations game was completed were the ones from the second map. Got 26 kills or something on St Quentin Scar, but only the ones from Amiens were in the total stats. :/
  • SgtThroatpoker
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    At least you can play operations. Being region locked there is not a single server in Africa with players on them, rock up there by yourself staring at the ceiling, all the time. Pretty sucky if its your favorite game play.
  • ARingdal
    Strange; tried it again this weekend - the only points and kills registered after the operations game was completed were the ones from the second map. Got 26 kills or something on St Quentin Scar, but only the ones from Amiens were in the total stats. :/

Did you check your total stats in the companion app or just the last scoreboard?
  • Ahlqvist73
    I just checked the last scoreboard. You mean that the points register and are visible in the companion app, but it just doesn´t show on the scoreboard?
  • Ahlqvist73
    At least you can play operations. Being region locked there is not a single server in Africa with players on them, rock up there by yourself staring at the ceiling, all the time. Pretty sucky if its your favorite game play.

That sounds like a real drag. My problems then seem pretty petty... :)
  • ARingdal
    I just checked the last scoreboard. You mean that the points register and are visible in the companion app, but it just doesn´t show on the scoreboard?

Yes, everything is registered, but the scoreboard only shows you stats from the last round. When the operation ends you might notice you get a lot more points than what you did on only the last round.
  • Ahlqvist73
    Will try this again tonight! Thanks! :)