the kill-trade is out of control. ruined the game!

southwestsd69
6 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited May 2017
I don't know if y'all been having the problem of shooting someone first and then they fired 1 or 2 shots back. bang both of you died 7 out of 10 gun fight. it's BS,

this all started after their new netcode or hitreg/detection update.

i don't know much about netcode or hitreg/detection but i think they increased kill trade. please fix this. it's stupid.

this is like giving away free kills to the people who can't aim and don't know how to control their weapon! good job. DICE!

this is going to make people don't want to play bf1.

any admin out there??

thank you!
Post edited by southwestsd69 on

Comments

• southwestsd69
    edited May 2017
    how is this a good change to you ??? it's not even suppose to be in close gun fight! so you hitting someone with 5 to 10 bullets first and that person turned fires back and killed you. you want that happen to you ? really? nobody ask for this!
  • XTS-KingBeef
    1140 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I love kill trading lol most times it happens when I'm not paying attention and some one catches me off guard yeah I die but with a kill
  • southwestsd69
    well look like there are a lot scrub in this community asking for this noob kill trade. I'm happy i didn't buy the season pass! cheer DICE! you just broken bf1.
  • James-MII
    894 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    well look like there are a lot scrub in this community asking for this noob kill trade. I'm happy i didn't buy the season pass! cheer DICE! you just broken bf1.

Why is it they add something to the game and there's always someone crying ohhh they broke the whole game?! How on earth have they broken it now?
  • southwestsd69
    what they did was pretty much **** BS, they're giving away free kills to people who can't aim or control their fire-rate from his gun!

it's called skill DICE!

I'm just happy i didn't buy the season pass!
  • southwestsd69
    edited May 2017
    what they did was pretty much **** BS, they're giving away free kills to people who can't aim or control their fire-rate from his gun!

it's called skill DICE!

But they aren't. There are perfect examples of why kill trading is more logical like the SMLE vs G98.
    Both rifles shoot at the same time with perfect shots. Who wins? G98 every time because of it's higher velocity.
    The old system put too much pressure on high velocity weapons. I see this is your first BF game, did you know our guns aren't hitscan? They all have different bullet velocities which changes their drops and range behaviors.
    Not to mention, the only ones that get negatively effected by this are corner campers who don't do anything other than sit in a corner waiting for people to run by all game.
    No one wants those players around anyways.

there are headshot, body, legs and arm. not every part of the body had the same damages.

the skilled bf player know how to control the gun and land more hits.

i know what im talking about. i played them all.

kill trade ain't one of them.
  • Phthinein
    3643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

it's called skill DICE!

But they aren't. There are perfect examples of why kill trading is more logical like the SMLE vs G98.
    Both rifles shoot at the same time with perfect shots. Who wins? G98 every time because of it's higher velocity.
    The old system put too much pressure on high velocity weapons. I see this is your first BF game, did you know our guns aren't hitscan? They all have different bullet velocities which changes their drops and range behaviors.
    Not to mention, the only ones that get negatively effected by this are corner campers who don't do anything other than sit in a corner waiting for people to run by all game.
    No one wants those players around anyways.

there are headshot, body, legs and arm. not every part of the body had the same damages.

the skilled bf player know how to control the gun and land more hits.

i know what im talking about. i played them all.

kill trade ain't one of them.

Kill trading has been in EVERY BF title.
    So you obviously havent.
    Lol at the skill though, BF has never taken skill. Thats funny.
  • Phthinein
    3643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    how is this a good change to you ??? it's not even suppose to be in close gun fight! so you hitting someone with 5 to 10 bullets first and that person turned fires back and killed you. you want that happen to you ? really? nobody ask for this!

OK, maybe you should have said that in your OP. If you hit someone with 10 bullets and they turn around and kill you that's either the new hit registry bug or your ping is higher than 150 and you're not leading your targets.

As for kill trading, the new mechanic, with no bugs, is welcomed. Before bullets fired would disappear when you died. Now they still travel. Before if you tossed a grenade before you died it would disappear unless you threw it a second or two before you died. Why would things disappear? Things are slightly more realistic now and much better IMO.
    The ping thing reminded me, if you have a 1ms better latency without trading, you'd beat everyone you ran into who fire at the exact same time.
    It's a more fair system for those who can't have a latency of 6.
  • BaconRebellion
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I honestly don't know why it wasn't put in the game to begin with. I remember BC 2 having this feature I believe. It may be a little annoying when you both die but hey, I'd rather die and get a kill than to die and the enemy walking away without a scratch.

Op think of it like this, we both throw a baseball at each other's head.ine happens to hit yours first. Question, does you baseball suddenly disappear or drop straight to the ground? Answer, no! It keeps going. Why not the same apply for games?
  • BigF33t_13
    6839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I've had exactly 2 kill trades since the patch. Sounds as if the op is a bf noob.
  • ProLegion_exor
    3543 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I just adjusted a bit. At first it was anoying but absolutly more realistic.
  • Radious1987
    511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2017
    Talking about skill and wanting back disappering bullets in mid air.....funny. Bullets should never disappear once they are fired from the gun, that crap belongs to CoD. Finally DICE fixed it.