No, its not like a bottle of ketchup.....

Comments

  • Ram1c
    3155 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This is what I've tried to explain several times in the the stat sites only show a peak of players online at one time and not the different players

    It's like trying to teach a pig to fly at this point, just like me trying to explain the way latency works to that Chinese dude.
  • crabman169
    10201 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This is what I've tried to explain several times in the the stat sites only show a peak of players online at one time and not the different players

    I wonder if you use public transport as an example to prove this point; if they don't understand it then well...
  • Ram1c
    3155 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    This is what I've tried to explain several times in the the stat sites only show a peak of players online at one time and not the different players

    I wonder if you use public transport as an example to prove this point; if they don't understand it then well...

    What are you talking about!?! There are only 300,000 people playing this game worldwide!
  • crabman169
    10201 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ram1c wrote: »
    crabman169 wrote: »
    This is what I've tried to explain several times in the the stat sites only show a peak of players online at one time and not the different players

    I wonder if you use public transport as an example to prove this point; if they don't understand it then well...

    What are you talking about!?! There are only 300,000 people playing this game worldwide!

    Did you just assume it's playercount?
    ;)

    Why aren't they crying that 1942/Vietnam/2/2142/bc/bc2/1943/P4F/3/4/Hardline is dead/dying?
  • Ram1c
    3155 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    Ram1c wrote: »
    crabman169 wrote: »
    This is what I've tried to explain several times in the the stat sites only show a peak of players online at one time and not the different players

    I wonder if you use public transport as an example to prove this point; if they don't understand it then well...

    What are you talking about!?! There are only 300,000 people playing this game worldwide!

    Did you just assume it's playercount?
    ;)

    Why aren't they crying that 1942/Vietnam/2/2142/bc/bc2/1943/P4F/3/4/Hardline is dead/dying?

    I guess they're already dead and buried.

    Did you assume people can't bayonet you through pillars and columns?
  • TEKNOCODE
    5700 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
  • crabman169
    10201 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ram1c wrote: »
    crabman169 wrote: »
    Ram1c wrote: »
    crabman169 wrote: »
    This is what I've tried to explain several times in the the stat sites only show a peak of players online at one time and not the different players

    I wonder if you use public transport as an example to prove this point; if they don't understand it then well...

    What are you talking about!?! There are only 300,000 people playing this game worldwide!

    Did you just assume it's playercount?
    ;)

    Why aren't they crying that 1942/Vietnam/2/2142/bc/bc2/1943/P4F/3/4/Hardline is dead/dying?

    I guess they're already dead and buried.

    Did you assume people can't bayonet you through pillars and columns?

    I was fuming; ruining my Huot streak ;_;
  • HardAimedKid
    10236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Lucid got the hammer eh?
  • HardAimedKid
    10236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Cryphisss wrote: »
    sg2434 wrote: »
    Damn it @StarscreamUK slow down.

    He is a jet. Part of the autobots and can't slow down. *insert troll face*

    Are you still a mod? I thought their thing said moderator, yours has that pretty dice logo
  • HardAimedKid
    10236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Cryphisss wrote: »
    Cryphisss wrote: »
    sg2434 wrote: »
    Damn it @StarscreamUK slow down.

    He is a jet. Part of the autobots and can't slow down. *insert troll face*

    Are you still a mod? I thought their thing said moderator, yours has that pretty dice logo

    I was a Moderator. Now I am joining the DICE family as a QA Analyst. B)

    Oh that's cool. Congrats man!
  • HardAimedKid
    10236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    indeed, we have lost Cryphiss, but he will always be somewhere.... hes a sloth he moves slowly

    One less person to ban me I suppose :) . Not that I ever did anything that may warrant a ban. Just saying :D
  • sg2434
    3826 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    indeed, we have lost Cryphiss, but he will always be somewhere.... hes a sloth he moves slowly

    One less person to ban me I suppose :) . Not that I ever did anything that may warrant a ban. Just saying :D

    Inb4 discussion of moderation
  • HardAimedKid
    10236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited May 10
    sg2434 wrote: »
    indeed, we have lost Cryphiss, but he will always be somewhere.... hes a sloth he moves slowly

    One less person to ban me I suppose :) . Not that I ever did anything that may warrant a ban. Just saying :D

    Inb4 discussion of moderation

    I'm not discussing their moderation, I was hinting at myself being a perfect forum citizen
    oh don't worry, I have plenty of bans in my bag :)

    You were on a roll the other day lol
  • kaliyl777
    1910 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Kill trading
    Netcode
    Lag
    Scouts
    Assaults
    medics
    Supports
    Horses
    Tanks
    Planes
    Paid DLC
    Maps
    Black soldiers
    Lack of customization
    Lack of weapons
    Nerfing The MH
    The Helreigel
    Shotguns
    Battlepack system
    Dying

    Things that have ruined the game....so far.
  • HardAimedKid
    10236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    kaliyl777 wrote: »
    Kill trading
    Netcode
    Lag
    Scouts
    Assaults
    medics
    Supports
    Horses
    Tanks
    Planes
    Paid DLC
    Maps
    Black soldiers
    Lack of customization
    Lack of weapons
    Nerfing The MH
    The Helreigel
    Shotguns
    Battlepack system
    Dying

    Things that have ruined the game....so far.

    I feel like that list is too small lol
  • kaliyl777
    1910 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    kaliyl777 wrote: »
    Kill trading
    Netcode
    Lag
    Scouts
    Assaults
    medics
    Supports
    Horses
    Tanks
    Planes
    Paid DLC
    Maps
    Black soldiers
    Lack of customization
    Lack of weapons
    Nerfing The MH
    The Helreigel
    Shotguns
    Battlepack system
    Dying

    Things that have ruined the game....so far.

    I feel like that list is too small lol

    Lol, I know I was thinking I'm missing quite a few things.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!