Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

No, its not like a bottle of ketchup.....

Comments

• HardAimedKid
    7137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ram1c wrote: »
    kaliyl777 wrote: »
    kaliyl777 wrote: »
    Kill trading
    Netcode
    Lag
    Scouts
    Assaults
    medics
    Supports
    Horses
    Tanks
    Planes
    Paid DLC
    Maps
    Black soldiers
    Lack of customization
    Lack of weapons
    Nerfing The MH
    The Helreigel
    Shotguns
    Battlepack system
    Dying

Things that have ruined the game....so far.

I feel like that list is too small lol

Lol, I know I was thinking I'm missing quite a few things.

Anti air is too strong
    Anti air is too weak
    Automatico too good
    Nade spam
    Premium too expensive
    Aim assist
    Map voting
    Progression
    Then we get more progression and... Why do we have these bogus challenges to unlock weapons.
    Buff lmgs
    Nerf lmgs
    Now buff lmgs again
    Medic syringe is OP
    Elites classes ruin my day

Man I could keep going lol

Your forgetting the time that the flares were too op.

Forgot flares but I edited and added a bunch more lol
  • Rev0verDrive
    4801 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You also forgot:

Facts...things I ignore.

• OprahSpreadEagle
    147 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Does anyone else find all these changes to a game that has been out this long thoroughly irritating. I know that games nowadays are never finished but at some point all this post sale finishing has got to stop. I think that things have become bad enough that there needs to be some sort of liability for these companies who don't deliver what was promised at time of sale. Remember the launch of BF4? There is no way that they didn't know it was totally unplayable at launch and for months after. If the game was a car the Gov't would make them buy it back under the lemon law. Maybe we need a lemon law for games.
  • HardAimedKid
    7137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 10
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/106443/spring-update-has-literally-broken-the-game-pt-2#latest

Salt lol.
    Does anyone else find all these changes to a game that has been out this long thoroughly irritating. I know that games nowadays are never finished but at some point all this post sale finishing has got to stop. I think that things have become bad enough that there needs to be some sort of liability for these companies who don't deliver what was promised at time of sale. Remember the launch of BF4? There is no way that they didn't know it was totally unplayable at launch and for months after. If the game was a car the Gov't would make them buy it back under the lemon law. Maybe we need a lemon law for games.

Battlefield 4 is one of the worst games ever made in my opinion. The launch is what makes me say that coupled with a lot of things I didn't agree with in game. I love battlefield 1 though. It has had some issues, but the launch was good and they seem to have truly been working to make it better. I haven't enjoyed battlefield this much since BC2
    You also forgot:

Facts...things I ignore.

Oh there are all kinds of "facts" people have around here lol
  • Ram1c
    1803 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Seems to be a slow day tears wise.
  • HardAimedKid
    There have been a few tears. Not as many as some days. Seems like Monday is always the worst lol.
  • V2Face
    886 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    How does one become a moderator? I'm asking for a friend......
  • StarscreamUK
    3225 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Moderator
    You get approached by EA. Thats after they watch you for a very long time, get to know you etc. It isn't offered to all.
  • HardAimedKid
    You get approached by EA. Thats after they watch you for a very long time, get to know you etc. It isn't offered to all.

They should love me. I keep stuff real for them. B)
  • Ram1c
    1803 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    For a friend he says...........lol I don't think I would like being a mod. It's too fun having a controversial argument, I would go insane not being able to get down and dirty. You poor guys have to hide your egos lmao.
  • V2Face
    886 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    For a friend he says...........lol I don't think I would like being a mod. It's too fun having a controversial argument, I would go insane not being able to get down and dirty. You poor guys have to hide your egos lmao.

I would ban every person that disagrees me with no real argument lol
  • Ram1c
    V2Face wrote: »

I would ban every person that disagrees me with no real argument lol

Lol you wouldn't be a mod for very long.
  • HardAimedKid
    edited May 10
    Hilarious how many people I've seen say the game is dying today. It's funny it's happening after looking at hour by hour numbers yesterday showing just how many people actually play this game. Only going by round numbers and not adding the actual number.. for instance instead of 67,890 or whatever I just did 60,000 the game has had traffic around 1.7 million people in the last 24 hours. Yep.. it's dying lol
  • Ram1c
    Hilarious how many people I've seen say the game is dying today. It's funny it's happening after looking at hour by hour numbers yesterday showing just how many people actually play this game. Only going by round numbers and not adding the actual number.. for instance instead of 67,890 or whatever I just did 60,000 the game has had traffic around 1.7 million people in the last 24 hours. Yep.. it's dying lol

But....but....those are the same 60,000 players!
  • HardAimedKid

But....but....those are the same 60,000 players!

Hahahaha I know right. They just log on and off repeatedly to get the count up or something lmao.
  • TEKNOCODE
    3635 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 10
    Remember, Shiggs leaves BF1 on even when he's not playing. That is why he has logged so many hours. He is a direct contributor to the numbers!

f3c095faf344482372dd6283129041ad_1000-images-about-eye-roll-on-meme-eye-roll_640-480.jpeg
  • HardAimedKid
    edited May 10
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    Remember, Shiggs leaves BF1on even when he's not playing. That is why he has logged some many hours. He's a direct contributor to the numbers!

f3c095faf344482372dd6283129041ad_1000-images-about-eye-roll-on-meme-eye-roll_640-480.jpeg

Yeah he only has like 497,000 hours logged even though he quit lol

Dude starscream I want a sloth as a pet lol
  • TEKNOCODE
    3635 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    Remember, Shiggs leaves BF1on even when he's not playing. That is why he has logged some many hours. He's a direct contributor to the numbers!

Yeah he only has like 497,000 hours logged even though he quit lol

Dude starscream I want a sloth as a pet lol
    Lol. I remember doing a presentation on the three toed sloth when I was in 10th grade.

Friggen adorable.