Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

No, its not like a bottle of ketchup.....

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    3635 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Man I'm tired

I bet. You have been working like a madman. If it makes you feel any better, I have slept a grand total of 6-7 hours over the past two nights.
  • HardAimedKid
    7137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    Man I'm tired

I bet. You have been working like a madman. If it makes you feel any better, I have slept a grand total of 6-7 hours over the past two nights.

That sucks for sure. You getting antsy for that move? I'm like a 6-7 hours person, if I get that im good.. Well I guess that didn't work today lol. Last week I got around 4 hours Monday-Wednesday and by the time Thursday came I was ready to check out lol.
  • TEKNOCODE
    edited May 11
    Man I'm tired

That sucks for sure. You getting antsy for that move? I'm like a 6-7 hours person, if I get that im good.. Well I guess that didn't work today lol. Last week I got around 4 hours Monday-Wednesday and by the time Thursday came I was ready to check out lol.

Ya, I'm a 7 hour person too. I picked up a chest cold, so it's been a rough couple of nights. Worked from home yesterday, logged in this morning to finish one thing and I took a sick day. If my head stops pounding, I feel BF1 in my future. :)
  • Zphobe
    224 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    LMAO! I so wish I were good enough on BF1 to use this as my theme song lol! image
  • HardAimedKid
    7137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Man I'm tired

Ya, I'm a 7 hour person too. I picked up a chest cold, so it's been a rough couple of nights. Worked from home yesterday, logged in this morning to finish one thing and I took a sick day. If my head stops pounding, I feel BF1 in my future. :)

Alka seltzer cold and sinus pills would be in my future, then battlefield lol.
  • kaliyl777
    1237 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Vexedbee wrote: »
    Le Sauce squad commercial... image

Lol, the look on his face is priceless. To bad no sweet baby rays commercial.
  • TEKNOCODE
    Man I'm tired

Been popping sinus meds like candy, still no relief. Might need to try that alka seltze...
  • HardAimedKid
    Man I'm tired

Been popping sinus meds like candy, still no relief. Might need to try that alka seltze...

It's amazing stuff if swallowing horse pills doesn't bother you. They are pretty large lol
  • StarscreamUK
    3225 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Moderator
    edited May 11
    if you want to imagine salty tears, imagine mine as my new samsung s8+ slid out of my pocket..... fell 2 feet to the carpeted floor.... and now has a cracked screen

Rage doesnt even come into it...
  • TEKNOCODE
    if you want to imagine salty tears, imagine mine as my new samsung s8+ slid out of my pocket..... fell 2 feet to the carpeted floor.... and now has a cracked screen

That is not good, mate. Hopefully, you have a warranty that covers cracked screens.
  • HardAimedKid
    edited May 11

Damn that sucks. I have the iPhone 7 and I work in a warehouse and have dropped it on concrete several times now and been lucky so far.
  • V2Face
    886 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Damn that sucks. I have the iPhone 7 and I work in a warehouse and have dropped it on concrete several times now and been lucky so far.
    sway.png?w=326&h=218

• HardAimedKid
    V2Face wrote: »

sway.png?w=326&h=218

As it's falling I normally kick it a little to take away some of the impact lol
  • StarscreamUK
    3225 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Moderator
    I would be Barned for eternity if i said on here what i said
  • HardAimedKid
    I would be Barned for eternity if i said on here what i said

The struggle is real every single day on here for me.. some guys here know what really comes out of my mouth lol
  • Cryphisss
    3079 postsMember, Developer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE
    I wonder how people manage to drop their phones.

riLoR74oT.gif
  • HardAimedKid
    Cryphisss wrote: »

riLoR74oT.gif

Do sloths use phones?
  • StarscreamUK

riLoR74oT.gif

hqdefault.jpg
  • Ram1c
    1803 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 11
    The big one for me is I'll leave my phone on my lap while driving and forget, then hop out the car and I just hear it flying. It's a real bad habit, that's what happened to my 6s plus, I was driving my bros f450, parked it, and boom my phone screen lands right on a rock. Cracked my damn glass screen protector and my phone screen lol.

It made me feel like....
    giphy.gif
  • Cryphisss
    3079 postsMember, Developer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE

riLoR74oT.gif

Do sloths use phones?

They use very advanced technology unknown to humans.

I am usually very careful where I place my phone.