PTFO

RealAshWilliams
419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited September 2017
Sometimes the snipers are too numerous, the conquest mode is ruined. So, why not juste some servers with limit snipers? We choose if we want to play with limit snipers or no.
I think that it is a good solution.
Post edited by RealAshWilliams on

Comments

• Noodlesocks
    3656 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Because they lumped regular rifles into the sniper class.
  • l_water_l
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2017
    Almost every complaint thread I see could be solved instantly with a more robust server rental system. That is the core problem here, and it is being avoided. If 3rd party rented servers were allowed and were equally visible to the official servers everyone could choose to play under the rules that they enjoyed the most.
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I play conquest and it's fine if you know your surroundings.
    It's not ruined in the slightest, a case of git gud I think.
  • gk9n6t7op
    108 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Why not implement a filter for these forums which moves unoriginal threads which are repeated umpteenth times into a spam folder.

You've got a model 10 & automatico in your top 5, maybe if you weren't so braindead & got out of your comfort zone you'd actually be able to combat the snipers. You don't see scouts crying about assaults and their hellriegel automatico model 10s. Why don't we put a limit on assaults instead?

Damn lol
  • crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No. get good.

Use the amble cover available on each map and don't be predictable and stand there with your thumb up your rear end trying to 'counter snipe' with a shotgun
  • Dogwoggle11
    2678 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why not implement a filter for these forums which moves unoriginal threads which are repeated umpteenth times into a spam folder.

You've got a model 10 & automatico in your top 5, maybe if you weren't so braindead & got out of your comfort zone you'd actually be able to combat the snipers. You don't see scouts crying about assaults and their hellriegel automatico model 10s. Why don't we put a limit on assaults instead?

I was wondering why you seem so hurt, so I looked up your stats: https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/psn/ST1NG3R09. 22 days as a sniper and not even 4 days with any other class, LOL. Everyone knows snipers are worthless mosquitoes on the battlefield and people want them filtered out. Lol at the hurt snipers in this topic.

L2P.
  • MadMaxandMACO
    553 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    We will soon get the limit in private servers. Just be patient
  • realistalive
    606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2017
    Edited because my phone has a mind of its own and posted some gibberish while in my pocket, that's what I get for not using a lock screen I guess...
    Post edited by realistalive on
  • Goofy-The-Sc0t
    1214 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Be better with Limpet Snipers......... which is what my drunk eyes thought this thread was titled to begin with........ and now i'm filled with disappointment, it sounded like a fun class :(
  • RealAshWilliams
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

You forget to say voluntarily that my nest weapon is Benet Mercié Telescopic. And my others favorites weapons are mines, Madsen MG Storm, MP 18 Trench.... And when I see your stats : always in sniper, ok I understand.
    And assault camp not, ruin not the conquuest mode.

And with some servers with limit snipers, we can play on servers without limit snipers so what's the problem??
  • realistalive
    606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You can have a giant circle j e r k with your limits in your chitty custom servers for all I care, but don't for one second think it's going to happen on official servers.. same goes for aim assist crybabies.

I never snipe either, scout ≠ sniper, but it's ok, I understand you're too dense too differentiate between the two.
  • realistalive
    edited May 2017
    "official servers are the cheater's heaven" and I'm the one that's out of track? Not everyone plays on PC, in fact BF is dead there.. Majority of players are on console and there are no cheaters on PS/Xbox

Whose are these "losers" anyway, scouts? cheaters? If it's the latter you're just deviating away from the topic..

Also
    ksIpG8p.png
  • MadMaxandMACO
    553 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    "official servers are the cheater's heaven" and I'm the one that's out of track? Not everyone plays on PC, in fact BF is dead there.. Majority of players are on console and there are no cheaters there..

Whose are these "losers"anyway scouts? cheaters?

Also
    ksIpG8p.png[/quote

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
    You don't know a thing m8... just bla bla bla bla
  • crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ^ lmao classic counter from you aye
  • MadMaxandMACO
    crabman169 wrote: »
    ^ lmao classic counter from you aye

No racist comments today??? Cause that is your classic counter no?