Primium

Comments

• W33DD0G
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2017
    Primeum need more????.waste of my money ?????
    Post edited by W33DD0G on
  • kaliyl777
    1958 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
  • W33DD0G
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2017
    No better pictures than that? coman... she looks likes ure m!@#@! :')
  • W33DD0G
    Primieum sucjs waste off money ..
  • ZumbiSnatch
    2688 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    W33DD0G wrote: »

Your English is horrible.
  • W33DD0G
    I know im Dutch..... :')
  • sg2434
    3826 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

That half rate job you preformed behind the 7/11 waste off money ..
  • W33DD0G
    NO...
  • jmgargoyle
    2463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    NO...

Keep in mind there's still what? 3 dlcs to be released? If your bored now, go to cod WW2 when it comes out and the rest of us will continue playing bf1...... Lol
  • OprahSpreadEagle
    442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    What was this thread about? Seriously what was the point?
  • jmgargoyle
    2463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

He's just trying to trigger/flame people.dont feed the troll kids...lol
  • TEKNOCODE
    11616 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    jmgargoyle wrote: »

This is his fourth or so thread like this. The others were closed.
  • OprahSpreadEagle
    442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

But why does he hate the English language so much? He keeps murdering it. lol
  • jmgargoyle

Lmao
  • W33DD0G
    NO...

Keep in mind there's still what? 3 dlcs to be released? If your bored now, go to cod WW2 when it comes out and the rest of us will continue playing bf1...... Lol

IM a battlefield player I dont play that **** with zombies? :')
  • jmgargoyle
    NO...

IM a battlefield player I dont play that **** with zombies? :')

Lol ok fair enough. I don't play that either!
  • OprahSpreadEagle
    I just noticed that the OP liked to play in those no kill servers to stat pad, ah geez. I don't know which is worse a cheater or a constant complainer. just wow
  • W33DD0G
    U again hahaha ..
  • W33DD0G

Lmao

Im Dutch ... so Read the Title and Comment.. thanks!.
  • W33DD0G
    edited May 2017
    I just noticed that the OP liked to play in those no kill servers to stat pad, ah geez. I don't know which is worse a cheater or a constant complainer. just wow

U crying about evry player that padding or cheating.... Ghet a *LIFE?*

*u Dont Win :') *
This discussion has been closed.