Weekly Debrief

YouTubers need to stop crying...

Comments

• W33DD0G
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited July 2017
    What peole think about the youtubers.

* Levelcap : onley money in hes head.and crying..
    * Westie: crying ABOUT EVRYTHING he will when he wants,. becouse hese a dicefrind *kuch kuch *
    * Jackfrags: battlefront ,he dont care about bf1?....

we need some frish new youtubers... :')

SUCCSES :dizzy:

Becouse off thiss allot of changed [email protected] westie gamechanger*** *DoggTag* He dont desevr it... he"s alwys Crying man coman.
    Post edited by W33DD0G on
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I don't watch youtubers at all, if you have time to watch others play the game, why not just play it yourself lol.
  • disposalist
    8616 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    I don't watch youtubers at all, if you have time to watch others play the game, why not just play it yourself lol.
    It's not so much "watch them play" as "watch them play new stuff when you can't be bothered to install CTE or don't get invited to alpha testing" etc.

Some people do watch others play, but yeah, can't imagine that being a thrill, but, for example, I streamed some CTE play on the new night time map the other day and got a few hits from people interested in seeing it *shrug*

If you're thinking of buying Battlefield, watching others play is often better than reading reviews. If you have battlefield and are thinking of getting premium, watching streams of the DLC maps or whatever is good. If you're wondering if unlocking the new DLC or Spring patch weapons is worth it, then recordings of them in use might be handy.

All of the above is on my Youtube channel ;)
  • BadcuzTremysaid
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The bayonet charge did need some twesking.This just literally happened this morning.

>I see a guy
    >I unload my shotgun into him
    >Bayonet charges right through my shotgun and kills me
  • defcon_hostile
    489 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The bayonet charge did need some twesking.This just literally happened this morning.

>I see a guy
    >I unload my shotgun into him
    >Bayonet charges right through my shotgun and kills me

LoL unlucky. Soon a charging guy will be as tough as an angry fairy... Outnumbered I know, but I think that's a shame.
  • AllOutWar76
    2607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    W33DD0G wrote: »
    What peole thing about the youtubers.

* Levelcap : onley money in hes head.and crying..
    * Westie: crying allot about things....
    * DannyOnPC: Not a youtuber?.... movies about 20 sec? lol)
    * Jackfrags: battlefront ,he dont care about bf1?....

we need some frish new youtubers... :')

SUCCSES :dizzy:

Give me all those grammars!

giphy.gif
  • XTS-KingBeef
    1140 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Most you tubers I watch complain about the same things that annoy me the charging system being the main one.
  • quangoo_3000
    306 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Levelcap is the worst. I agree with his comments about grenades but he seems to think you should be able to win any engagement, at any distance, no matter what class you choose. He justifys this by saying a skilled player should be able to overcome any circumstance that would give a noob an advantage.
  • quangoo_3000
    306 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The bayonet charge happens so seldom (to me anyway) even the cheap around the corner kills, Im not even sure why this is an issue.
  • lucidstorm
    1738 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited May 2017
    Levelcap is the worst. I agree with his comments about grenades but he seems to think you should be able to win any engagement, at any distance, no matter what class you choose. He justify this by saying a skilled player should be able to overcome any circumstance that would give a noob an advantage.

this tubers know nothing about the game, just superficial knowledge, wrong gun reviews/everything, I don't trust reviews but common sense and observation. Btw this is no open to discussion what they post, it's like watching TV, you can't counterargument and comments are left unanswered or deleted. I just hope that nobody is taking them seriously. This is just 1 user experience against 40.000 that play the game or more, they aren't the voice of the community, in fact being quite detached from it
  • defcon_hostile
    489 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The bayonet charge happens so seldom (to me anyway) even the cheap around the corner kills, Im not even sure why this is an issue.

Exactly. Doesn't anybody else find a guy hurtling through the door screaming amusing, even if they get you straight in the earhole?
  • disposalist
    8616 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Since the mission that includes 25 bayonet kills I seem to get kebabbed several times per game...
  • W33DD0G
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Im look some video's but Its alle crying like the same westie go work dont cry. ...... stop youtube and ghet real worK u are horrible @ youtube...
  • W33DD0G
    Look again on westies twitter..

Comment.. remove the shotgun hunter 10 **** DUDE?......
  • defcon_hostile
    W33DD0G wrote: »
    Look again on westies twitter..

Comment.. remove the shotgun hunter 10 **** DUDE?......

No-one likes the Model 10 - only answer... pull out your own Model 10!
    I reckon he works off inside information... maybe Dice ask him to test the water, to justify a bunch of changes they have in mind..?
    The "remove sentries from TDM although I don't play it" video really annoyed me. Really did lol, used to watch his stuff, unsubbed his channel right there.
  • PirateR9Baii
    144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ...or we won't have a game left.
    Nerfing the crap out of bayonet charges now, another fun element gone. Cue whiny U-Tuber "he got me with a bayonet from up close wah-wah-wah"...
    Cried about grenades (watch some prominent U-Tuber's videos, they don't see the irony of throwing grenade after grenade themselves & then boo-hoo-hooing that their mega+ kill streak is ended by "grenade spam") - Dice run around & change them.
    Murmurs that another U-Tuber doesn't like sentries in TDM / Dom, even though he doesn't play those modes, & makes inaccurate assessments of "medic trains" keeping the sentry alive (doesn't happen) - so thinks they should be taken out.
    A few blokes on U-Tube should not have so much influence over the game, Dice should stop sucking up to them.

Ye. Minority we dont care about sry.
    We cannot make everyone happy, thats just how it is. Life is unfair you dont get it as you wish always. Bayonett charge should be the least thing thing to worry about. The game is more than just that. Itll still be ingame but more balanced and fair.

Many have been asking for this change. Everything from the most casual player to youtuber to the best/most active players in the game have been complaining about it.

The mechanic is broken and silly and needs to be changed asap. (And it will)
  • defcon_hostile

Ye. Minority we dont care about sry.
    We cannot make everyone happy, thats just how it is. Life is unfair you dont get it as you wish always. Bayonett charge should be the least thing thing to worry about. The game is more than just that. Itll still be ingame but more balanced and fair.

Many have been asking for this change. Everything from the most casual player to youtuber to the best/most active players in the game have been complaining about it.

The mechanic is broken and silly and needs to be changed asap. (And it will)

What is more of a shame is that the game will "evolve" to a point where only humourless purists with ultra-low pings can enjoy themselves.
    Sentries were a headline selling point at launch; removing them = less people get to have a blast. I Like seeing people play well with the sentry, & thoroughly enjoy killing them, even if I take a ton of deaths in the process. It's a sub-game.
    Bayonets are already hit & miss, & are one of the funniest things in the game. Dude, I have clip after clip of guys charging about in a big arc screaming where they miss & our team takes the guy out. Hilarious. But maybe diferent on PC, you can't make tight turns on XB1.
    What I don't like, is You-Tubers who ask leading questions of their huge audience, steering them to a certain conclusion.
    Go read the comments on Westie's video re: sentries; check how many people answer "I don't play those modes, but yes, it's really unfair how you explain it. Take them out."
    Getting people to say what you want them to say, & people falling for it.
  • bran1986
    5693 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This is what happens when DICE listens to the same handful of people who don't know what the **** they are talking about.
  • VonReisler
    554 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bayonet charge - a complete joke mechanic, hooray it's getting changed to something reasonable.
    Melee take down aim bot and auto kill with anything less than 100 health - just rubbish and is getting fixed, good.
    sentries / battle pickup = fine, damage reduction/extra health not fine.
    Cavalry - = fine, off the horse damage reduction/ extra health not fine.
    Changed Conquest points system - ruined the game mode IMO and created the "zerg" which has almost destroyed any point in defending flags and exaggerated grenade spam , suppression effects and bullet spread. All being looked at and changed soon.
    Netcode - well, Dice have shown their intent for the best possible on-line gaming experience through ping/latency restrictions (a final hooray for that) but unfortunately their new server regional setup is not mature enough to deliver it without screwing a fair few players over, but it has basically put people on notice that this is the future direction and hopefully ping limited servers will start to appear in BF1 and should definitely be the norm for the next BF.

If the youtubers have helped hasten some of these changes for the better then all credit to them.
  • defcon_hostile
    VonReisler wrote: »
    edited..., but it has basically put people on notice that this is the future direction and hopefully ping limited servers will start to appear in BF1 and should definitely be the norm for the next BF.

If the youtubers have helped hasten some of these changes for the better then all credit to them.

Maybe so, but ping limited servers are surely the easy option? It would be genius for a game to work for everybody no matter their location, & the guy who figures that one out will deservedly become very rich...
    And perhaps I am being harsh, they ain't all bad, but they do come out with some garbage too that then becomes mainstream & leads to a crap nerf/buff/change while other stuff doesn't get addressed.