This Week in Battlefield V

Please Help me PLeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase :(

«1
Ali_LamLam
3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited May 2017
I buy a Hori Tac 4 Mouse and Key board for my PS4 but I problem with it. I set any configuration for it but my speed action veeeeeeeeery low and bad in game :( . I tired because in PC when i use my mouse , my acceleration and speed action is veeeeery well and very fast. but in PS4 with Hori Tac 4 mouse and keyboard is very bad and can't revolve very well. can anyone to help me please?? can you say me best Tac4 best Profile please ??? I got so expensive it :(
Post edited by Ali_LamLam on

Comments

  • Tullzter
    1092 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ali_LamLam wrote: »
    I buy a Hori Tac 4 Mouse and Key board for my PS4 but I problem with it. I set any configuration for it but my speed action veeeeeeeeery low and bad in game :( . I tired because in PC when i use my mouse , my acceleration and speed action is veeeeery well and very fast. but in PS4 with Hori Tac 4 mouse and keyboard is very bad and can't revolve very well. can anyone to help me please?? can you say me best Tac4 best Profile please ??? I got so expensive it :(

    Found this, don't know if it will help you. good luck

  • Starscreamer028
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Use DS4
  • Ali_LamLam
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Use DS4

    What??
  • Ali_LamLam
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    RSDunbar wrote: »
    Ali_LamLam wrote: »
    I buy a Hori Tac 4 Mouse and Key board for my PS4 but I problem with it. I set any configuration for it but my speed action veeeeeeeeery low and bad in game :( . I tired because in PC when i use my mouse , my acceleration and speed action is veeeeery well and very fast. but in PS4 with Hori Tac 4 mouse and keyboard is very bad and can't revolve very well. can anyone to help me please?? can you say me best Tac4 best Profile please ??? I got so expensive it :(

    Use DS$ (Dual Shock 4) which is the CONTROLLER!!! Don't be a **** and use a keyboard and mouse.... Or go play on a PC....

    but i got so expensive , about half of my PS4 Price :/ :(((((
  • McBaffel
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 2017
    Best solution. Your mouse on pc seemed to work how about you go play on a pc when using kb&m.
    Ali_LamLam wrote: »
    RSDunbar wrote: »
    Ali_LamLam wrote: »
    I buy a Hori Tac 4 Mouse and Key board for my PS4 but I problem with it. I set any configuration for it but my speed action veeeeeeeeery low and bad in game :( . I tired because in PC when i use my mouse , my acceleration and speed action is veeeeery well and very fast. but in PS4 with Hori Tac 4 mouse and keyboard is very bad and can't revolve very well. can anyone to help me please?? can you say me best Tac4 best Profile please ??? I got so expensive it :(

    Use DS$ (Dual Shock 4) which is the CONTROLLER!!! Don't be a **** and use a keyboard and mouse.... Or go play on a PC....

    but i got so expensive , about half of my PS4 Price :/ :(((((

    Yeah you know cheating is never for free.
    Also you have every right to cheat that way but yeah I'm going to make fun of it not working.
  • INCUBA3E-BF
    1944 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    best thing I can suggest trying,not that I have one

    in bf1 menu
    - setting solider sensitivity to 100%
    - turn on uniform aiming, set to 178%
    - turn off all aim assists
    - set left and right stick dead zones to 3-5%

    don't know what values the device has

    but try maxing the sensitivity and having the the acceleration to around 30%

    try the hori forums I guess
  • -Pp-Sco
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Buy a Xim4
  • Baasdreumes
    801 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    McBaffel wrote: »
    Best solution. Your mouse on pc seemed to work how about you go play on a pc when using kb&m.
    Ali_LamLam wrote: »
    RSDunbar wrote: »
    Ali_LamLam wrote: »
    I buy a Hori Tac 4 Mouse and Key board for my PS4 but I problem with it. I set any configuration for it but my speed action veeeeeeeeery low and bad in game :( . I tired because in PC when i use my mouse , my acceleration and speed action is veeeeery well and very fast. but in PS4 with Hori Tac 4 mouse and keyboard is very bad and can't revolve very well. can anyone to help me please?? can you say me best Tac4 best Profile please ??? I got so expensive it :(

    Use DS$ (Dual Shock 4) which is the CONTROLLER!!! Don't be a **** and use a keyboard and mouse.... Or go play on a PC....

    but i got so expensive , about half of my PS4 Price :/ :(((((

    Yeah you know cheating is never for free.
    Also you have every right to cheat that way but yeah I'm going to make fun of it not working.

    Still a good controller should be an advantage over a mouse and keys so its a failed controller if a mouse outmatch us :s
  • BIA_Copen
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Bad troll OP 3/10.
  • jmgargoyle
    2463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ali_LamLam wrote: »
    RSDunbar wrote: »
    Ali_LamLam wrote: »
    I buy a Hori Tac 4 Mouse and Key board for my PS4 but I problem with it. I set any configuration for it but my speed action veeeeeeeeery low and bad in game :( . I tired because in PC when i use my mouse , my acceleration and speed action is veeeeery well and very fast. but in PS4 with Hori Tac 4 mouse and keyboard is very bad and can't revolve very well. can anyone to help me please?? can you say me best Tac4 best Profile please ??? I got so expensive it :(

    Use DS$ (Dual Shock 4) which is the CONTROLLER!!! Don't be a **** and use a keyboard and mouse.... Or go play on a PC....

    but i got so expensive , about half of my PS4 Price :/ :(((((

    Sounds like a pay to win player looking for an extra advantage?
  • jmgargoyle
    2463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    20Pizza88 wrote: »
    McBaffel wrote: »
    Best solution. Your mouse on pc seemed to work how about you go play on a pc when using kb&m.
    Ali_LamLam wrote: »
    RSDunbar wrote: »
    Ali_LamLam wrote: »
    I buy a Hori Tac 4 Mouse and Key board for my PS4 but I problem with it. I set any configuration for it but my speed action veeeeeeeeery low and bad in game :( . I tired because in PC when i use my mouse , my acceleration and speed action is veeeeery well and very fast. but in PS4 with Hori Tac 4 mouse and keyboard is very bad and can't revolve very well. can anyone to help me please?? can you say me best Tac4 best Profile please ??? I got so expensive it :(

    Use DS$ (Dual Shock 4) which is the CONTROLLER!!! Don't be a **** and use a keyboard and mouse.... Or go play on a PC....

    but i got so expensive , about half of my PS4 Price :/ :(((((

    Yeah you know cheating is never for free.
    Also you have every right to cheat that way but yeah I'm going to make fun of it not working.

    Still a good controller should be an advantage over a mouse and keys so its a failed controller if a mouse outmatch us :s

    It's proven to be more accurate aiming with a mouse as you use your whole hand to control the mouse, yet only your thumbs to control the joysticks...that's why people try to use them for an extra advantage instead of learning theskill it takes to play with a controller.....
  • jmgargoyle
    2463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The salt in here, the salt! These pretzels are making me thirsty!

    Me too. I need a beer to wash all this down....lol
  • McBaffel
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    20Pizza88 wrote: »
    McBaffel wrote: »
    Best solution. Your mouse on pc seemed to work how about you go play on a pc when using kb&m.
    Ali_LamLam wrote: »
    RSDunbar wrote: »
    Ali_LamLam wrote: »
    I buy a Hori Tac 4 Mouse and Key board for my PS4 but I problem with it. I set any configuration for it but my speed action veeeeeeeeery low and bad in game :( . I tired because in PC when i use my mouse , my acceleration and speed action is veeeeery well and very fast. but in PS4 with Hori Tac 4 mouse and keyboard is very bad and can't revolve very well. can anyone to help me please?? can you say me best Tac4 best Profile please ??? I got so expensive it :(

    Use DS$ (Dual Shock 4) which is the CONTROLLER!!! Don't be a **** and use a keyboard and mouse.... Or go play on a PC....

    but i got so expensive , about half of my PS4 Price :/ :(((((

    Yeah you know cheating is never for free.
    Also you have every right to cheat that way but yeah I'm going to make fun of it not working.

    Still a good controller should be an advantage over a mouse and keys so its a failed controller if a mouse outmatch us :s

    And how would anything make up for the insanly increased amount of aim?
    Ow yeah don't forget a free aimbot. Yes aa when using mouse is an aimbot.
  • Teamplay_1988
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
  • Ali_LamLam
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
  • FF_smart27
    1969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The salt in here, the salt! These pretzels are making me thirsty!

This discussion has been closed.