Battlefield 1 - Spring Update Feedback Thread

Comments

• Citizen_Mars
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The game is barely playable after the hotfix, I won't buy any other games from dice.

You have ruined the game for some cry babies.
  • rock1obsta
    3281 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This is outrageous unless DICE sought a middle ground, the game is dead for rest of the world.
    The low ping over privileged US/EU barbie dolls don't like to be killed around the corner once or twice in a game hence Dice indirectly banned the rest of the world, this is racist :wink:

Lol...over privileged. Gtfo. If we're paying good money for good internet and we're playing in servers in OUR OWN COUNTRY, why should our experience be crap in order to compensate for your shortcomings?
    The most servers are placed in places where the paying customer base is the highest. America and Europe are their biggest customer group, so naturally, we get the most servers.

It's finally being set right. Those of us with good internet, in close proximity to our own local servers will get the polished, non-laggy game we deserve instead of the jiggy, twitchy, downgrade we've had to tolerate when our servers are infested by players halfway across the planet.

Your game should be a direct reflection of your own internet quality, not someone else's.
  • rock1obsta
    3281 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    DICE if you care about your costumers(that is joke) please pay back money that costumers spend on bf1 and now cant play the game.if you dont then change netcode,again if you dont then provide servers in everywhere you sold the game,again if you dont then what we have to do?

not problem with our internet.

They do care about their customers. Their BIGGEST customers are here (US) & our friends across the Atlantic in Europe. They're fixing the game for their biggest customer base.
  • xenome111
    2602 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    rock1obsta wrote: »
    DICE if you care about your costumers(that is joke) please pay back money that costumers spend on bf1 and now cant play the game.if you dont then change netcode,again if you dont then provide servers in everywhere you sold the game,again if you dont then what we have to do?

They do care about their customers. Their BIGGEST customers are here (US) & our friends across the Atlantic in Europe. They're fixing the game for their biggest customer base.

And why do eu/na have a bigger customer base????
  • S1mple_Jax
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    xenome111 wrote: »

And why do eu/na have a bigger customer base????

ummm higher populations?
  • sg2434
    3826 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited May 17
    Its so hilarious when you OOR players say "and getting killed around a corner once or twice really bothered you???"

YES. IT REALLY DID BOTHER US. THIS IS NOT WANTED THE MOVIE.
  • S1mple_Jax
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    has dice mentioned anything about player movement or gunplay adjustments?
  • Naraz_Baloch
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This is outrageous unless DICE sought a middle ground, the game is dead for rest of the world.
    The low ping over privileged US/EU barbie dolls don't like to be killed around the corner once or twice in a game hence Dice indirectly banned the rest of the world, this is racist :wink:

Lol...over privileged. Gtfo. If we're paying good money for good internet and we're playing in servers in OUR OWN COUNTRY, why should our experience be crap in order to compensate for your shortcomings?
    The most servers are placed in places where the paying customer base is the highest. America and Europe are their biggest customer group, so naturally, we get the most servers.

It's finally being set right. Those of us with good internet, in close proximity to our own local servers will get the polished, non-laggy game we deserve instead of the jiggy, twitchy, downgrade we've had to tolerate when our servers are infested by players halfway across the planet.

Your game should be a direct reflection of your own internet quality, not someone else's.

DICE you very much for your sweet talk over a video game sir and since we are on the subject DICE your money and your internet too, i will now Gtfo and get DICED by DICE like every South Asia, Korean, Middle Eastern and South American etc etc.
  • Billydoc1
    333 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It's impossible to have servers in every country
    all games have servers in few basic regions
    east US
    west US
    EU
    Asia
    the game must be playable for all
    PERIOD
  • S1mple_Jax

DICE you very much for your sweet talk over a video game sir and since we are on the subject DICE your money and your internet too, i will now Gtfo and get DICED by DICE like every South Asia, Korean, Middle Eastern and South American etc etc.

are there populatipn statistics for those countries affected? or sales statistics? i would love to see them because i imagine they are microscopic compared to NA/EU. perhaps Dice made a cost benefit decision

im not sure how much it costs for dice to implement a server but clearly its enough for it to outweigh the benefit of adding one to a country like pakistan.

• Bayoscar
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I want to say something as an asian server player.
    In asian servers, a lot of people are fond of driving planes and even willing to waste several minutes to get an oppotunity to drive.
    But this update actually make a bad thing happen -- Driving a plane become a nightmare.

Here is the thing happended.
    At the beginning of the game, pilots choose different kind of planes. And soon or later, all planes will change to rocket fighters( no one wants to choose trench fighter now) as long as someone want a dogfight.

At this time, if you are attack plane or bomber driver, how dare you to choose the plane you want. You cant keep alive over 5 minutes because of the seckill abIlity of the rocket fighter plane, and your stubborn will ruin the balance of the dogfight situation and once one side clean up the airspace, they can rule the game.

In the case of this this happen, an experienced pilot will have to choose rocket fighter.
    As we know that, rocket fighter is hard to kill the people on the ground and dogfight will cost lots of time. So even the most excellent pilot will just kill less than 20 people in the end, which will make them feel sad.

And let's come back to tank driver, which got the same rebirth CD with plane's. But the most excellent tank driver can kill over 60 people in the end meanwhile we have to admit that driving a tank is far easier than a plane.

I understand why some players think that trench fighter's nerf and aa gun's buff are good things. Because the chance to kill a tank is determined by themselves while to kill a plane occuring only when they get close to you. But the fact is, great things may be done by mass effort. A few players' cooperation can destroy any plane just like destroy a tank.

So I think it's unfair to all plane drivers.
    Sincerely, I hope we could nerf the detection capacity of trench fighter rather than their attack ability.

• TylerPlayz70
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The spring update is great. I know I'm a bit late on the chat. Any one know why operations is dead?? Have people just stopped playing it?
  • JacobtheSmartGuy
    904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    "And let's come back to tank driver, which got the same rebirth CD with plane's."

What?
  • Mord-Vi
    536 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The spring update is great. I know I'm a bit late on the chat. Any one know why operations is dead?? Have people just stopped playing it?

I don't know the specifications of why matchmaking fails more often now, but the good news is the upcoming patch is supposed to address operation matchmaking problems.
  • Naraz_Baloch
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    S1mple_Jax wrote: »

are there populatipn statistics for those countries affected? or sales statistics? i would love to see them because i imagine they are microscopic compared to NA/EU. perhaps Dice made a cost benefit decision

im not sure how much it costs for dice to implement a server but clearly its enough for it to outweigh the benefit of adding one to a country like pakistan.

Sire, what exactly do you mean by "a country like pakistan"? Please dont go bill o reilly on us over a video game.
    BTW its not just about Pakistan, scroll back and educate yourself, BF community in India, Iran, Korea, China, Japan, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand and the Middle East, everyone is upset and disappointed.
    Since BF1942 and BF2 i was already leading my shots over 150ms and it was a very satisfying experience getting those sideways predictive kills. Now the game is unplayable
  • bakenastie
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The vote system needs to go, I am tired of playing the same 4 maps because all the scout class lovers want the open field maps, I haven't seen Argonne played in forever.
  • Naraz_Baloch
    Billydoc1 wrote: »
    It's impossible to have servers in every country
    all games have servers in few basic regions
    east US
    west US
    EU
    Asia
    the game must be playable for all
    PERIOD

Period.
  • lizzard
    953 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    S1mple_Jax wrote: »

Sire, what exactly do you mean by "a country like pakistan"? Please dont go bill o reilly on us over a video game.
    BTW its not just about Pakistan, scroll back and educate yourself, BF community in India, Iran, Korea, China, Japan, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand and the Middle East, everyone is upset and disappointed.
    Since BF1942 and BF2 i was already leading my shots over 150ms and it was a very satisfying experience getting those sideways predictive kills. Now the game is unplayable

Asia. Midle eastern. South America. And Australia have servers. What are you complaining about!?

Personally I don't have more issues with bad gameplay, while playing on servers with +200ms then on 60ms servers.

Wait for the next patch, and see what the changes brings to the gameplay.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!