Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Auto Rotation Aim Assist DON'T need a fix on Console [FB video proof]

Comments

• No_Other_xD
    462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    MODs :angry: what do you do to my signature this time? What now? WHAT NOW? :angry: WHY?

Something in it changed? Looks the same.

:( The colors and Text on Center code...but I think it was disable in general, for the whole page
  • Syzzix
    3628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    MODs :angry: what do you do to my signature this time? What now? WHAT NOW? :angry: WHY?

Something in it changed? Looks the same.

:( The colors and Text on Center code...but I think it was disable in general, for the whole page

I see the colors.
  • AllOutWar76
    2607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ram1c wrote: »
    I could train a monkey to get kills with a bolt action and aa on console.

Screen shot or it never happened.
  • Syzzix
    3628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Lol just compare this aim assist to like bf4 or bf3, it's practically a joke. I could train a monkey to get kills with a bolt action and aa on console.

I rarely upvote anything.
    This deserved it.
  • Juylirex16
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Aim assist must be removed from the game . Tired of noob scrubs abusing it.
  • Ram1c
    3039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Screen shot or it never happened.

Supply the monkey or it never will.
  • AllOutWar76
    2607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ^Touché
  • No_Other_xD
    462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I wouldn't​ be surprised :lol:
  • HardAimedKid
    9969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Is anyone going to point out that there was hardcore played there? Congrats on using the m95 and one shotting people lol. Not saying he isn't good, he was even getting OHK with the Russian trench though. Like meh.. lol
  • Ram1c
    3039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Is anyone going to point out that there was hardcore played there? Congrats on using the m95 and one shotting people lol. Not saying he isn't good, he was even getting OHK with the Russian trench though. Like meh.. lol

Yeah I knew he was playing 200% damage, that's why I keep telling you to play hardcore. Your smle would be 10 shots, 10 kills, only thing is your beloved flares would be irrelevant.
  • HardAimedKid
    9969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Yeah I knew he was playing 200% damage, that's why I keep telling you to play hardcore. Your smle would be 10 shots, 10 kills, only thing is your beloved flares would be irrelevant.

Oh I know they would be, that's just taking cheap to a new level though. You hardcore players shouldn't even have AA period since it's "hardcore"
  • No_Other_xD
    Yeah I knew he was p. You hardcore players shouldn't even have AA period since it's "hardcore"

The whole game shouldn't have AA. :confused:
  • AllOutWar76
    That wasn't hardcore, UI and crosshairs are there. It was 200% damage without a doubt though.
  • sg2434
    3819 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yeah I knew he was p. You hardcore players shouldn't even have AA period since it's "hardcore"

Its not that it shouldn't have it, it should be toned down to an acceptable level.
  • Ram1c

Oh I know they would be, that's just taking cheap to a new level though. You hardcore players shouldn't even have AA period since it's "hardcore"

iconcur.gif

Whoa that would be too "hardcore" for the casuals.
  • HardAimedKid

I don't disagree. It'll never happen though, they would lose far too many players if they got online and they suddenly couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. Look at how bad people are with it. Now imagine them without it. I'd love it see it non existent, just wouldn't be smart on the money making side of things
  • Ram1c
    edited May 18

I don't disagree. It'll never happen though, they would lose far too many players if they got online and they suddenly couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. Look at how bad people are with it. Now imagine them without it. I'd love it see it non existent, just wouldn't be smart on the money making side of things

If they ever do this will be me 24/7.
    giphy.gif
  • Thunderbolt19996
    603 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It triggers me how people can accept an aimbot to do all the work for them...but after all I yet knew that very few actually play to get better.It's just sad that every publisher keep encouraging them rather than hit them with the truth:after all,do you really think that you'll keep up with the hardcore athletes in a competition without have any training?
  • SaintBrandon88
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Slowdown is fine. Auto rotate is not. My opinion.