YouTubers need to stop crying...

Comments

• defcon_hostile
    489 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Part of the problem with the Youtubers is that the largest ones out there speak for the smallest portion of the game's population. They view everything as a PC gamer...

So true. Typical example = bayonet; on XB1 on those rare occasions (to use Disposalist's technical term) I get a kebab, I am like "wow, I got one", or someone gets me "swear". Then you watch a famous pc gamer inconsolable that his grenade spamming, hip firing, Cei Rigotti /Automatico induced kill streak has been ended by a screaming lunatic doing a sharp turn with his mouse "insert bayonet noise & Surprise Mother.......! here."
    Well boo bleedin' hoo, what about all the players you have just been annihilating? One of them dared to stick one right in your face, have a tissue, man up. Don't start a crusade with all your sheep to have the game changed on every platform (or game mode) you don't actually play because you got owned.
    Squid & Weazy do the best YouTube videos - play the game & have a proper giggle. Never hear them crying, except with laughter.
  • bran1986
    2842 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    By the time the youtubers get done we will be tap firing automaticos across the map.
  • robmcewen
    1572 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Part of the problem with the Youtubers is that the largest ones out there speak for the smallest portion of the game's population. They view everything as a PC gamer...
    Squid & Weazy do the best YouTube videos - play the game & have a proper giggle. Never hear them crying, except with laughter.

Squid & Weazy are some of the good guys on youtube, making videos that make you laugh. For the next Battlefield game reveal show DICE should get Squid and Weazy to host the show, no need to give them a script they can just adlib it I'm sure nothing will go wrong.
  • defcon_hostile
    489 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Weazy on YouTube right now running around with a limpet in his hands stabbing people !
  • woll3
    534 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    bran1986 wrote: »
    Screaming about how LMG's only requires you to hold down mouse button 1, but then talk up a system that requires you to tap mouse button 1 as if that is more hardcore and "skillful"

The funny thing is that one could argue that the latter actually takes less skill, as the current MG system actually requires recoil control, and the better you are at it, the more range you get out of them.
  • disposalist
    5144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    woll3 wrote: »
    Screaming about how LMG's only requires you to hold down mouse button 1, but then talk up a system that requires you to tap mouse button 1 as if that is more hardcore and "skillful"

The funny thing is that one could argue that the latter actually takes less skill, as the current MG system actually requires recoil control, and the better you are at it, the more range you get out of them.
    Like a lot of 'experienced' players, some of these YouTubers just cannot adjust to a more tactical way of playing. They say "unskilled" and "casual". What they mean is "I don't get it" and "I can't change".
  • W33DD0G
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I dont like That Westie guye.....
    Crying about evrything. And some people/devlopers listen to him WTF? That Guye ghot some exclusief Virtual Doggtags Buth Why?
    Gif him a hottog and hes happy?..
  • W33DD0G
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited May 19
    This is what happens when DICE listens to the same handful of people who don't know what the **** they are talking about.

Agree
  • W33DD0G
    This is what happens when DICE listens to the same handful of people who don't know what the **** they are talking about.

Thiss is so True . Always the same heads and names :'\)
  • lucidstorm
    1661 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited May 22
    I don't listen to tubes anymore, only good advice comes from best players, that's all about it really (tubers are know-it-all attention seekers, and the problem is that people actually listen to them)
  • Brolis_92
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I dont like levelcrap(crying little ****) and matimio(another crying ****).Only watch jacklags(for easter eggs and bf1 news) and westie for the very same reason.
  • W33DD0G
    edited May 25
    we need some new fresh youtubers give them a Change : ) No westie no levelcap no jackfrags... Or dannyonPC LOL
    My opinion :') Dice STOCKHOLM u 2!!!. Gife other people a change!.
  • OwNLY_HFA
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited May 25
    Its simple with youtubers: if you are completely new to the game and FPS in general (or just suck really bad), you might want to watch some of their videos for basic info on how to play.

After you have aquired a basic level of competence: dont watch their videos, try to think for yourself instead. Yes, its harder than just being told what to think, but in the end you dont get better understanding of the game from just listening.

This is especially true since some really good and skilled Battlefield players who uploaded some videos of their gameplay like for example Nickel, relaaa or jikA are not active in BF1. Those were the last places where you could aquire some benefit for yourself by just watching and understanding the way they play, their movement and their aim.
  • W33DD0G
    dannyonpc is good hes better then westie( crying allot) and that ****.. he gifs answers on ure questions hes always there.!
  • W33DD0G
    YouTubers are in a much better position than 99.99% of other 'customers' to comment on game issues. They generally have a wide experience with the game in question and similar games in the genre, either way: -
    a) I don't believe DICE do make decisions based on YouTubers.
    b) They should have a load more influence than random forum posters.

Sorry OP picking the nerf of bayonets as an example for YouTubers being 'wrong' is a damned bad idea. Bayonet charge has never worked as intended. It's a great fun mechanic and still will be once you can't do instant 90-degree turns and get into a charge after 0.05 seconds.

yes the do...
  • W33DD0G
    W33DD0G wrote: »
    YouTubers are in a much better position than 99.99% of other 'customers' to comment on game issues. They generally have a wide experience with the game in question and similar games in the genre, either way: -
    a) I don't believe DICE do make decisions based on YouTubers.
    b) They should have a load more influence than random forum posters.

Sorry OP picking the nerf of bayonets as an example for YouTubers being 'wrong' is a damned bad idea. Bayonet charge has never worked as intended. It's a great fun mechanic and still will be once you can't do instant 90-degree turns and get into a charge after 0.05 seconds.

yes the do... with that rocku **** from EA buth hes bad really bad..
  • GalaxyCoyote405
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Part of the problem with the Youtubers is that the largest ones out there speak for the smallest portion of the game's population. They view everything as a PC gamer and their criticisms fall in line with those of the average PC gamer with a chip on their shoulder. If I were a PC gamer that enjoyed playing BF1 I would be pissed at the hysteria the big youtubers stir that makes that player base flee the game. Its the same thing they did to Hardline.

Believe me it does **** me off quite a bit. There was a discussion about this on the CTE subreddit. I posted this video of hipfiring in bf4. I really hate the revisionism and selective memory youtubers have and the **** they pass onto their idiot drones.
    I love that youtuber

• von_Campenstein
    2982 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'd like to hear their reactions if playing on a non top end computer, to see what the different worlds look like, then tissues would be stacking high.
  • Yesman1035ktu
    525 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I just recently found this guy called TheRussianBadger he is pretty funny to watch and his videos are not in the slightest seriously whiny try him.