Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

My stats

Rangatronn
2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Comments

• GerocK-
    451 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 19
    The "Top x %" at every stat tells you how you rate compared to everyone else.
    But a quick peek tells me you have (slightly) more kills than deaths, more wins than losses and good class-specific SPM with 3 infantry classes. You could do better as Support if you resupply more, 0.34 resupplies per minute is too low to be considered good.
    But overall: Yes, your stats are good :blush:
  • BizarkerDRule
    89 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
  • olavafar
    483 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    BizarkerDRule: Do you have fun when you play? That is the only thing that matters. BF1 is not a compettitive game, it's entertainment.

Generally I'd say you use vehicles too little. I would recommend that you play all aspects of the game. That way it will last longer. I do not care if you are good at what you do but extending the lifetime and fun of a game is what I'd strive for. Now, maybe you just hate being in a tank or plane but love destroying them then everything is OK (still even that gets easier if you have tried some piloting/driving yourself).

If great stats is actually your goal I'd keep an eye on the W/L. You are on the 'wrong' side there but whatever you do, do not boost it by team switching. Try to analyse why you lose more than average. It can be totally fine and nothing to worry about. Maybe you play two games a day, first is almost always a loss as you will be joining a losing team mostly, but it can also be that you are not PTFO'ing enough.
  • Sparky_2887
    111 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The more stats you have with green percentages beside them the better the player you are
  • BizarkerDRule
    89 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    olavafar wrote: »
    BizarkerDRule: Do you have fun when you play? That is the only thing that matters. BF1 is not a compettitive game, it's entertainment.

Generally I'd say you use vehicles too little. I would recommend that you play all aspects of the game. That way it will last longer. I do not care if you are good at what you do but extending the lifetime and fun of a game is what I'd strive for. Now, maybe you just hate being in a tank or plane but love destroying them then everything is OK (still even that gets easier if you have tried some piloting/driving yourself).

If great stats is actually your goal I'd keep an eye on the W/L. You are on the 'wrong' side there but whatever you do, do not boost it by team switching. Try to analyse why you lose more than average. It can be totally fine and nothing to worry about. Maybe you play two games a day, first is almost always a loss as you will be joining a losing team mostly, but it can also be that you are not PTFO'ing enough.

First of all vehicles do not interest me i leave them to the other players ( don't mind the horse ) but i suck at tanks and planes
    As for my win/loss percentage what can i do when i join a game and just as i am selecting my class Defeat appears before i even get chance to spawn in ( had this happen lots of times ) this or i get put with teams full of morons
    And as for not PTFO are you having a laugh i play the PTFO like a mother******
  • olavafar
    483 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Then all is fine. I meant in no way to criticize you. Please do not call your team members morons though (maybe you do not do that while playing). You are in it together. When put in a bad team, one just have to carry them to the win by giving polite advice and generally be a good example. That works much better than insults and sometimes helps to win a match too (mostly not of course).
  • bran1986
    1510 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    To me as long as you play your class effectively and help capture flags you are a good player. Looking at both @Rangatronn and @BizarkerDRule stats. You are both a positive asset to a team.
  • Mr_Deviouss
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 19
  • Sixclicks
    1293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The numbers circled in red are how you can tell how you compare to the rest of the playerbase.

bfstats.png

I highlighted the kills per game stat in yellow because it's dependent on the game mode you play. I mostly play Domination, hence why mine is pretty low. I'd assume a good Conquest player would likely be in the 25+ kills per game range. SPM can also be dependent on game mode, especially if you primarily play TDM where SPM is just naturally lower than other game modes.
  • SodiumChlorideiy
    3315 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Sixclicks wrote: »
    The numbers circled in red are how you can tell how you compare to the rest of the playerbase.

bfstats.png

I highlighted the kills per game stat in yellow because it's dependent on the game mode you play. I mostly play Domination, hence why mine is pretty low. I'd assume a good Conquest player would likely be in the 25+ kills per game range. SPM can also be dependent on game mode, especially if you primarily play TDM where SPM is just naturally lower than other game modes.

I'd also like to point out that "good" stats have a lot more variables than just game mode, which is a major one.
    Platform plays a huge role in it.
    Also if they have friends or just play pubs.
  • V2Face
    886 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 19
    As was stated above if your stats which you want to improve are in the top 50% or below that it means you are average to above average if they are above the 50% you need to improve because you are below average..I'm not checking anyones stats to stroke your own tired ego, I don't care about how good you think you are unless we are squading up they are irrelevant to the discussion.
  • Sixclicks
    1293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 19

bfstats.png

I'd also like to point out that "good" stats have a lot more variables than just game mode, which is a major one.

This is true. Platform will also play a large role in certain stats. Accuracy for example can be influenced by the input device you're using (controller or M&KB). Also, certain weapons are more prevalent on consoles than they are on PC and vice versa.

This is why it's difficult to judge a player's ability on stats alone. If they're all bad, then the player likely isn't that great either, but it's possible to have a negative K/D and still be a good player. For example, a dedicated medic player might choose to focus solely on healing/reviving while relying on their squad to clean up most of the kills. That doesn't mean they're bad. They'd just rather focus on their role more and be supportive of the team or maybe they are actually a bad shot and are choosing to make up for that by being an asset to the team. If you can keep your teammates who frequently go on large killing streaks alive, then you have no need to be killing lots of enemies to contribute. They'll handle it for you as long as you keep them going. That said, the best medics can both kill and perform their role.

You see this when a medic follows a sentry around as a personal healer. The medic isn't really benefiting much since they're not getting a bunch of kills (although they do get some points for the heals). The team however is benefiting tremendously if the sentry is slaughtering the enemy and staying alive due to his support.
  • SodiumChlorideiy
    3315 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

bfstats.png

This is true. Platform will also play a large role in certain stats. Accuracy for example can be influenced by the input device you're using (controller or M&KB). Also, certain weapons are more prevalent on consoles than they are on PC and vice versa.

This is why it's difficult to judge a player's ability on stats alone. If they're all bad, then the player likely isn't that great either, but it's possible to have a negative K/D and still be a good player. For example, a dedicated medic player might choose to focus solely on healing/reviving while relying on their squad to clean up most of the kills. That doesn't mean they're bad. They'd just rather focus on their role more and be supportive of the team or maybe they are actually a bad shot and are choosing to make up for that by being an asset to the team. If you can keep your teammates who frequently go on large killing streaks alive, then you have no need to be killing lots of enemies to contribute. They'll handle it for you as long as you keep them going. That said, the best medics can both kill and perform their role.

You see this when a medic follows a sentry around as a personal healer. The medic isn't really benefiting much since they're not getting a bunch of kills (although they do get some points for the heals). The team however is benefiting tremendously if the sentry is slaughtering the enemy and staying alive due to his support.

Well the sentry thing is kind of more of a game mode specific thing.
    Most of the time a sentry isn't that helpful on conquest, the only one is always useful is tank hunter on conquest.
    But thats not really the point, as it's still a good example.
    The accuracy stats of some guns can also tell you a lot more about a player than most of the other stats can also.
  • HardAimedKid
    7137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's all about fun. I'm certain there are players with stats that don't look great that are awesome. I like looking at stats and breakdowns of classes though. Had a huot conversation the other day and thought I was good with it, looked at my stats and I suck with it lol.
  • SodiumChlorideiy
    It's all about fun. I'm certain there are players with stats that don't look great that are awesome. I like looking at stats and breakdowns of classes though. Had a huot conversation the other day and thought I was good with it, looked at my stats and I suck with it lol.
    The major issue with thats is that if you had to go through a learning curve at all they will be worst than the actual player is.
  • HardAimedKid
    7137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The major issue with thats is that if you had to go through a learning curve at all they will be worst than the actual player is.

This game had a big learning curve for me personally. It was the first battlefield in a while in which my account wasn't going to be shared with my wife, thought I'd be over 2 kpm and over a 4 kd for sure since I wasn't sharing. Hasn't worked out like that yet, I actually struggled to get used to the classes for my first few days of play time. Guess I've been slowly working my way there
  • SodiumChlorideiy

This game had a big learning curve for me personally. It was the first battlefield in a while in which my account wasn't going to be shared with my wife, thought I'd be over 2 kpm and over a 4 kd for sure since I wasn't sharing. Hasn't worked out like that yet, I actually struggled to get used to the classes for my first few days of play time. Guess I've been slowly working my way there
    I'm still trying to get used to the KBM set up. I screw up a lot because of it.
    Plus switching over to a new platform on a game that has a lot of non-full auto weapons that I wasn't used to showed me a lot about how to actually play.
    I never knew how bad I was until I stopped using aim assist.
  • dbibby1988
    207 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    My stats for bf1 are a lot better than my stats for bf3, bf4 and hardline. It can take quite a long time to get used to this gamesd ins and outs. As long as you learn from each title, youll definitely get better. I still wouldnt say Im an amazing player.

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/psn/dbibby88
  • kaliyl777
    1237 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well, this was my first battlefield so I struggled at first, and I let my 8 and 7 year old sons play as me, and they go like 3/24 so my stats are crap, and I don't care.
  • Clarence_6000
    382 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Only thing that matters in BF is the "W" B)