Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Hellriegel kills to vehicles destroyed ratio

2»

Comments

• blindsniper63
    1588 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    I think people are missing the point of this thread......

How many times does an Assault with dozens of Hellriegel service stars RUN AWAY FROM A TANK!

That is the point.

The issue is, the players using the Assault class as anti personnel only and do not engage armour.

Use whatever gun you want but play the bloody class!

Maybe they should follow the BTS/FF gang we will show them a game plan.

@Trokey66
  • Chillmatik_86
    1417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I wondwr... What gun in assaultclass does one have to use without being a scrub?
    Shotguns seem to be a no go, hellriegels and autobmaticos are no go, not much left...

The only weapons that us assaults are allowed to use,are the ones that let the other classes out gun us.
    OG-N2rock wrote: »
    I wondwr... What gun in assaultclass does one have to use without being a scrub?
    Shotguns seem to be a no go, hellriegels and autobmaticos are no go, not much left...

Don't forget handguns- those are so beastly up close, that only scrubs use them too.

As assault, you should only be using melee weapons. If you use anything else, you're a scrub.

Well, in that case, i'm happy to be a scrub
    A dynamite tossing rocketgun shooting mines dropping (AT)nade spamming Model10A Hunter and on occation (lately the defensive) Hellriegeling scrub :D
  • blindsniper63
    1588 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

The only weapons that us assaults are allowed to use,are the ones that let the other classes out gun us.

Don't forget handguns- those are so beastly up close, that only scrubs use them too.

As assault, you should only be using melee weapons. If you use anything else, you're a scrub.

Well, in that case, i'm happy to be a scrub
    A dynamite tossing rocketgun shooting mines dropping (AT)nade spamming Model10A Hunter and on occation (lately the defensive) Hellriegeling scrub :D

@Chillmatik_86 yeah shotgun scrub :D
  • Chillmatik_86
    1417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

How many times does an Assault with dozens of Hellriegel service stars RUN AWAY FROM A TANK!

That is the point.

The issue is, the players using the Assault class as anti personnel only and do not engage armour.

@blindsniper63 hahaa we experience the exact opposite don't we, most tanks see us and speed off back to spawn base.

As for assaults running away from tanks, it's due to lack of guts... I think..
    It's allmost the same lowlife mentallity as most (cod-like) corner/building campers and hillhumpers
    In the end i can complain and moan about at least 80% of the players their playstyle and use of weapons/vehicles i encounter (forumfielders included), but i don't, because it doesn't change a thing, and it'll only reduce the funfactor for me
  • blindsniper63

That is the point.

@blindsniper63 hahaa we experience the exact opposite don't we, most tanks see us and speed off back to spawn base.

It's allmost the same lowlife mentallity as most (cod-like) corner/building campers and hillhumpers
    In the end i can complain and moan about at least 80% of the players their playstyle and use of weapons/vehicles i encounter (forumfielders included), but i don't, because it doesn't change a thing, and it'll only reduce the funfactor for me

@Chillmatik_86 but the fun factor is The Bottle Top Squad because we call out all these scrubs and we go and hunt them down like we have always done, think about all the fun we have and the laughter if it wasn't for our squad this game would be boring. @ all of our Platoon mates including the Forum Fielders.
  • wc138
    529 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    As an assault player, I run away from tanks a lot. It's pretty simple, actually. If I'm not in a good spot to hit the tank and I'm going to be killed, I need to run away and double back. If I hit the tank and don't get the kill, I run away when I'm out of ammo. I also often run away from the tanks to find OP and shoot him with the hellreigl, because I know he hates it and his hatred fuels me.
  • Chillmatik_86

That is the point.

@Chillmatik_86 but the fun factor is The Bottle Top Squad because we call out all these scrubs and we go and hunt them down like we have always done, think about all the fun we have and the laughter if it wasn't for our squad this game would be boring. @ all of our Platoon mates including the Forum Fielders.

Yes it is, but sadly the BTS action is usually evenings only, when i play during the days with randoms i rage more and more lately than i actually enjoy the game, due to several reasons.
    At this point, the Bottle Top Squad and a couple of Forumfielders i actually like playing with or against and editing my funniest moments into a montage in sharefactory are the only reasons i still play this game..
    Anyway, i'm out for a smoke now, then grab a beer, and then i'll make my way to the Battlefield, see ya in 5....
  • X_justhaze_X
    291 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    b2tchwood wrote: »
    PackersDK wrote: »
    I don't know whay game you're playing!?

In my experience, any vehicle actually playing the objective in this game has are very, very short life expectancy.

I rarely see a score like you're describing. But a 40-0 score either means 1)he's an extremely good tanker, and cudos to him then, or 2) he's been tank camping and zero use to his own team.

Without data this is just an opinion thread, and personally I couldn't disagree more.

That was me in that Heavy Tank going 40-0 for a couple of rounds. I push the objective and watch my surroundings. I know OP was salty his team was getting destroyed by me yesterday lol.

I don't remember seeing your name there but if you were playing last night then yes I was seriously salty. The rage was real about how utterly **** my team was. Thankfully I got balanced to the non **** team after a couple of rounds. But last night wasn't fun, it just seemed all the time players decided to play objective game modes. I even played Frontlines and the entire opposition tried to back rage us but we just kept taking the next objective killing them as they tried to get back. Games lasted about 5 minutes. Sad[/quote

I felt bad for you guys. Everyone ran around like chickens with no heads! Only one or two assaults consistently fought and came back.
  • Ethylene125
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    PackersDK wrote: »
    I don't know whay game you're playing!?

In my experience, any vehicle actually playing the objective in this game has are very, very short life expectancy.

I rarely see a score like you're describing. But a 40-0 score either means 1)he's an extremely good tanker, and cudos to him then, or 2) he's been tank camping and zero use to his own team.

Without data this is just an opinion thread, and personally I couldn't disagree more.

That was me in that Heavy Tank going 40-0 for a couple of rounds. I push the objective and watch my surroundings. I know OP was salty his team was getting destroyed by me yesterday lol.

I don't remember seeing your name there but if you were playing last night then yes I was seriously salty. The rage was real about how utterly **** my team was. Thankfully I got balanced to the non **** team after a couple of rounds. But last night wasn't fun, it just seemed all the time players decided to play objective game modes. I even played Frontlines and the entire opposition tried to back rage us but we just kept taking the next objective killing them as they tried to get back. Games lasted about 5 minutes. Sad
    It's not often I get second place when it comes to raging but you put me to shame yesterday. Glorious. Well done m8. :wink:

Nah you're still king Fisk. My hero...
  • JTRIV1461
    39 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Let's be honest, the higher the ratio, the scrubbier you are and the more useless you are as a team player in vehicle game modes.

I'm so sick of people ignoring vehicles in BF1, people love to blame a few **** snipers for their teams demise but fail to realise that the useless kd **** assaults on their team are more concerned about infantry over vehicles and are just letting the enemy team steam roll you with tanks.

It's painful when you go into game after game and seeing vehicle whores go 40-0 with no one caring.

Can this stat (or the components that make it) be seen?

I play a lot of Assault and go after tanks. I have 86 stars on the Hellreigal and 18 stars with AT mines. But even though Enemy Vehicles Destroyed is displayed at the end of the match I can't find a corresponding number in my stats. On the vehicles page it only shows vehicles destroyed when I was a tanker.
  • chaotic_xXx_kiwi
    301 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited May 20
    Some times I run away from the second tank in my search for a support player to rearm me so I can go back to doing what I enjoy best
  • Baasdreumes
    801 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I dont know i tried but got max about 10 kills with a sword in one match its difficult but funny also
  • fisknyllet17
    928 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I sent a player a love message the other day. He was the first and only assault player of the night to not kill me with a hellriegel. He got me with the mp18 trench, which he had 44ss with. That's dedication.
  • ShadowBlitzer0
    418 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm a rank 9 tanker and I try to get on objectives whenever possible which means I've rarely gone above 15 Kills before being taken out. certainly wouldn't camp on a hill with a tank just going for kills which doesn't help unless you're being totally smashed and which case it probably the only option.
  • The_BERG_366
    895 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    understand your point yet it's hard to say how much a player actually plays assault in vehicle gamemodes.
  • chaotic_xXx_kiwi
    301 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    See how many newtonian ribbon of military merit 1 has.

However I also play alot of war pidgeons with the hellreigel where you can't destroy vehicles
  • ShadowBlitzer0
    418 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    As an Assault i try to hit take out tanks but usually either ends in my death(a lot of the time) or tank instantly repairs or runs away. The simplest easiest way to take out takes are AT mines, provided you can either get close enough to the tank or hope they run over them. It needs 3 Assault AT rocketing and AT grenading a Heavy Tank to take it down, otherwise it's like spit balls at it. As for guns i try not to use the Hellriegel but then get killed by it a few times so bust it out. TBH its the weapon with my most kills. If there wasn't a hellriegel i'd solely used the MP 18 Trench.